Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 807 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7996

    The Good and Bad of It

    First, the bad. I had posted here about finding Audrey, whose name I had already figured out. Ran into her at a convenience store, struck up a convo, confirmed identity, then ultimately set up a car date. I have been look for her post on STG, because it was the lousiest experience I've had in a long while. Without going into the boring, frustrating details, she changes what her game is once the money changes hands. I wind up not finishing, but I have to credit her chutzpah, she asked if I'd see her again. HAH! Coochie got scammed. Sad but true.

    Now the good (possibly). I was at a social function the other night. Pretty black girl and I exchange some smart aleck remarks appropriate for a large, diverse social setting. She gives me her number and says call her. Now this could be strictly social, or it could be professional. Brief call on the phone and I find it's strictly professional. Dark skin, huge titties, nice shape but with a little pot belly. Got those perfect DSL. I will see her this week and let everyone know whether I'm leaving happy or frustrated.

    Coochie (going to give this shit up. Some day) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #7995

    2021 Dr Manhattan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to hearing more. I gave up cruising over a decade ago due to lack of top shelf action. Model quality makes me wonder if she isn't new to a habit, thus new to the hobby?

    Reminds me of one that I picked up in Riverwest a few years ago. Clean-looking 19-20 something blond girl in a fresh white cashmere sweater, new white sneakers, and designer jeans simply standing in the shadows of a boarded-up corner store. I swing over to try and scoop her up. Lone black lady swings out and exclaims, "she's with me!" Immediately I think that I'm fucked and in the middle of a bust. I act quickly and ask if her friend needs a lift out of this neighborhood. "Fine," she insists, "but I'm coming along. " Feeling like I don't know where this is headed anymore, I tell them to both get in. The white girl hops in front and the black girl in back starts directing me where to go. I know it's bad form to allow the girl to suggest a place, but part of me wanted to see what they had up their sleeve. The white girl didn't say much and yet seemed unusually calm and sober. The dictatorial black handler literally started telling the girl how to collect the money, how to blow, and when to leave. After the perfunctory BJ, she opened the door, spit, and they both rushed off on foot. Strange shit and I've picked up A LOT of different types in my years.
    Hear ya brother. Back in the 90's I got plenty around 19th and Greenfield. We'd do the LEO check as we drove into West Milwaukee and then it was down to the no-tel on S 27th. My best Unicorn was a little hottie I picked up in front of the old hobby store in Cudahy. She was just drunk and needed a ride. We went to the no-tel and showed up. I lasted about 20 seconds in her mouth. She worked in the meat Dept at Piggly Wiggly on Layton. That was 25 years ago. She would be 57 now. Eeek. Over time I just got scared of driving in that area. Just like I no longer have the guts to dive off the high dive at the pool. Someone mentioned Little Monster pregnant again. That's never stopped them. I've done them all the way up to delivery date. K9 or BJ of course. The old Blue Kangaroo laundry was a good spot. I'd even do laundry there even though I have my own machine. Rough girls and no money. I used to pick up a disabled woman in West Allis. Found out she's dead, hit by a car. Backpage Linda is near West Allis. Wonder if she is around? Got to be 60 by now. SW scene is too risky. Accidentally picked up some TS a couple of times. You get your fast talking, in a hurry addicts. Always the risk of robbery or arrest. So why take a chance. You can hunt for that unicorn but they all turn into a ghost or a frog within a week.

  3. #7994
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down national, 1:30 am I see this little cutie hoofing it eastward and she was in a hurry. I slowly pass her way over in the parking lane but didn't seem to get noticed. I turn at the corner and stop a quarter block up. Here she comes. I unlock the doors and she hops right in. I introduce myself and ask her why she's in such a hurry. She replys that she was waiting for an uber lift and they just cancelled on her. I ask where she needs to go and she tells me. I offer to take her there and the fun begins. After a bit of playful small talk, she asks me if I was looking for companionship and offers to help me out. She has a model face, hourglass body and is wearing a skirt and tight top that shows her figure & god given features well. Young, low to mid twenties, dirty blonde hair, short about 5', proportionate breast size and couldn't have been more than 110 lbs. Yowsa, we park on a residential street near her destination and crawl in the back seat. Clothes come off and with her mouth cover goes on. She is just like and reminds me of little monster back in her prime. Perfect body, small & flexible and energetic to maneuver in multiple positions. BBJ FIV cowgirl and reverse. Totally hot and appears to be enjoying the activity as much as I am. So we finish (way to quickly) and she asks if I'd like to see her again. I ask if an outcall is avail and she says she's open to it. She texts me a picture of herself with her name as we sit and talk clothes back on. I have been in touch with her since and am waiting for the time I can get her in my playroom for some more comfortable action. If all goes well as I suspect it will, I will do a followup and possible share if she gives me the ok to do so. $50 damage.
    Looking forward to hearing more. I gave up cruising over a decade ago due to lack of top shelf action. Model quality makes me wonder if she isn't new to a habit, thus new to the hobby?

    Reminds me of one that I picked up in Riverwest a few years ago. Clean-looking 19-20 something blond girl in a fresh white cashmere sweater, new white sneakers, and designer jeans simply standing in the shadows of a boarded-up corner store. I swing over to try and scoop her up. Lone black lady swings out and exclaims, "she's with me!" Immediately I think that I'm fucked and in the middle of a bust. I act quickly and ask if her friend needs a lift out of this neighborhood. "Fine," she insists, "but I'm coming along. " Feeling like I don't know where this is headed anymore, I tell them to both get in. The white girl hops in front and the black girl in back starts directing me where to go. I know it's bad form to allow the girl to suggest a place, but part of me wanted to see what they had up their sleeve. The white girl didn't say much and yet seemed unusually calm and sober. The dictatorial black handler literally started telling the girl how to collect the money, how to blow, and when to leave. After the perfunctory BJ, she opened the door, spit, and they both rushed off on foot. Strange shit and I've picked up A LOT of different types in my years.

  4. #7993
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down national, 1:30 am I see this little cutie hoofing it eastward and she was in a hurry. I slowly pass her way over in the parking lane but didn't seem to get noticed. I turn at the corner and stop a quarter block up. Here she comes. I unlock the doors and she hops right in. I introduce myself and ask her why she's in such a hurry. She replys that she was waiting for an uber lift and they just cancelled on her. I ask where she needs to go and she tells me. I offer to take her there and the fun begins. After a bit of playful small talk, she asks me if I was looking for companionship and offers to help me out. She has a model face, hourglass body and is wearing a skirt and tight top that shows her figure & god given features well. Young, low to mid twenties, dirty blonde hair, short about 5', proportionate breast size and couldn't have been more than 110 lbs. Yowsa, we park on a residential street near her destination and crawl in the back seat. Clothes come off and with her mouth cover goes on. She is just like and reminds me of little monster back in her prime. Perfect body, small & flexible and energetic to maneuver in multiple positions. BBJ FIV cowgirl and reverse. Totally hot and appears to be enjoying the activity as much as I am. So we finish (way to quickly) and she asks if I'd like to see her again. I ask if an outcall is avail and she says she's open to it. She texts me a picture of herself with her name as we sit and talk clothes back on. I have been in touch with her since and am waiting for the time I can get her in my playroom for some more comfortable action. If all goes well as I suspect it will, I will do a followup and possible share if she gives me the ok to do so. $50 damage.
    Speaking of Little Monster, she's still retired and #3 is due in March.

  5. #7992

    Rare find and unicorn

    So all these supposed rare finds and unicorns but yet no photos attached, no real or good details on her height, weight, teeth, boobs or ass size, drug marks, clean, smell, name, ect ect. And definitely no contact info asked, given or offered.

  6. #7991

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down national, 1:30 am I see this little cutie hoofing it eastward and she was in a hurry. I slowly pass her way over in the parking lane but didn't seem to get noticed. I turn at the corner and stop a quarter block up. Here she comes. I unlock the doors and she hops right in. I introduce myself and ask her why she's in such a hurry. She replys that she was waiting for an uber lift and they just cancelled on her. I ask where she needs to go and she tells me. I offer to take her there and the fun begins. After a bit of playful small talk, she asks me if I was looking for companionship and offers to help me out. She has a model face, hourglass body and is wearing a skirt and tight top that shows her figure & god given features well. Young, low to mid twenties, dirty blonde hair, short about 5', proportionate breast size and couldn't have been more than 110 lbs. Yowsa, we park on a residential street near her destination and crawl in the back seat. Clothes come off and with her mouth cover goes on. She is just like and reminds me of little monster back in her prime. Perfect body, small & flexible and energetic to maneuver in multiple positions. BBJ FIV cowgirl and reverse. Totally hot and appears to be enjoying the activity as much as I am. So we finish (way to quickly) and she asks if I'd like to see her again. I ask if an outcall is avail and she says she's open to it. She texts me a picture of herself with her name as we sit and talk clothes back on. I have been in touch with her since and am waiting for the time I can get her in my playroom for some more comfortable action. If all goes well as I suspect it will, I will do a followup and possible share if she gives me the ok to do so. $50 damage.
    Please keep me in mind if she's up to seeing others and sharing her number.

  7. #7990

    Lucky find

    Cruising down national, 1:30 am I see this little cutie hoofing it eastward and she was in a hurry. I slowly pass her way over in the parking lane but didn't seem to get noticed. I turn at the corner and stop a quarter block up. Here she comes. I unlock the doors and she hops right in. I introduce myself and ask her why she's in such a hurry. She replys that she was waiting for an uber lift and they just cancelled on her. I ask where she needs to go and she tells me. I offer to take her there and the fun begins. After a bit of playful small talk, she asks me if I was looking for companionship and offers to help me out. She has a model face, hourglass body and is wearing a skirt and tight top that shows her figure & god given features well. Young, low to mid twenties, dirty blonde hair, short about 5', proportionate breast size and couldn't have been more than 110 lbs. Yowsa, we park on a residential street near her destination and crawl in the back seat. Clothes come off and with her mouth cover goes on. She is just like and reminds me of little monster back in her prime. Perfect body, small & flexible and energetic to maneuver in multiple positions. BBJ FIV cowgirl and reverse. Totally hot and appears to be enjoying the activity as much as I am. So we finish (way to quickly) and she asks if I'd like to see her again. I ask if an outcall is avail and she says she's open to it. She texts me a picture of herself with her name as we sit and talk clothes back on. I have been in touch with her since and am waiting for the time I can get her in my playroom for some more comfortable action. If all goes well as I suspect it will, I will do a followup and possible share if she gives me the ok to do so. $50 damage.

  8. #7989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Like dirty in a good do anything way, or dirty in a stinky way?
    Based on my experiences, stinky.

  9. #7988

    Wadda ya mean dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Possibly dirty Danielle.
    Like dirty in a good do anything way, or dirty in a stinky way?

  10. #7987

    Longer blonde hair

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago, I was cruising to the 5th Ward for dinner and decided to cut along National to view the assorted wildlife on my way. What stuck out at me was a tall, relatively young, fit-looking blond in a white spaghetti strap top with shoulder-length hair and a dancer's body. She was absolutely tweaked off her ass. She was dodging traffic on and off the sidewalk like she was trying to flag down an invisible bus. In a normal setting and sober, she'd be a nice catch. What's her story?
    Possibly dirty Danielle.

  11. #7986
    About a week ago, I was cruising to the 5th Ward for dinner and decided to cut along National to view the assorted wildlife on my way. What stuck out at me was a tall, relatively young, fit-looking blond in a white spaghetti strap top with shoulder-length hair and a dancer's body. She was absolutely tweaked off her ass. She was dodging traffic on and off the sidewalk like she was trying to flag down an invisible bus. In a normal setting and sober, she'd be a nice catch. What's her story?

  12. #7985

    Kelly

    Scooped Kelly off national. Haven't seen her for about a year or longer but the head game is still on point. Probably one of the best BJ queens in Milwaukee. She is there to please you. Right off the bat she says do you like it fast or slow? Wet and sloppy? Do you love your balls licked? Whatever you want just lmk. Too many options for me so I said just do your thing. It was a variety of speed and technique which I quite enjoyed. Girl can DP like a champ and will do whatever you want. Looking a little rougher now because of obvious reasons but sweet lady all around. A true BJ artist.

  13. #7984

    Lizard Hunter

    I stumbled across the Lizard Hunter of Phoenix AZ. This guy drives on the blade in Phoenix filming all of the streetwalkers as they work on the blade. He posts his videos on You Tube. Do a search for Lizard Hunter Phoenix and you will see his videos.

  14. #7983

    Walkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Terysian7  [View Original Post]
    Too many are not only looking bad lately. They are now more than ever hunched over. If it's to dig in a curbside for a used cigarette of what ever.
    I see more and more of the walkers from the Walking Dead each time I hit the south loop.

  15. #7982

    Dolly / Molly

    While cruising down L a couple weeks back I noticed around 12 and L a pretty little Latina I've never seen before strolling, I circled the block and when I came back to L there was a Latino male up in her face screaming at her. Possible management or angry bf. I pulled off to the opposite side to catch the action but couldn't make out the words. A minute later bf takes off on foot mad as hell and disappears. She stays idle for a minute and then continues her stroll down L. I circle the block a couple more times to make sure bf is gone and scoop her up. Introduced herself as Dolly or Molly can't remember. I don't think Mexican but another Latino decent. I'm guessing early to mid 30's with a nice body all around especially her nice ass. Pretty face as well. She was nervous getting in and I could tell she was new to this. Found a spot and she started with an average BBBJ nice and smooth but she asked if I could not cim. That's a killer for me but no worries I wanted to see that body and get that Latino pussy. She was more than ok with it with no up charge. Off came the clothes and her body was bangin. Small perky titties, a beautiful shaved pussy, and a really nice petite ass. Shit no rubber. She almost backed out as well as me but the little head was in charge on this one and I talked her into BBFS something I never do but this girl was clean with no signs of usage and I had to hit that. Pussy was real nice going in. Felt amazing the whole time nice and wet and tight. She was a bit of a dead fish but the body was amazing above the stg quality and damage for the whole thing was. 30. She had a local phone number but it's lost. Of them all to lose I lost this one, fucking A! Anybody know this girl or seen her? PM me with info and I will try to return favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape