Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22156
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/525610102526

    Went and saw this one this morning. Just going to get a few things out of the way.

    1. Those aren't her pictures.

    2. She's certainly not 29. At least 40's by my guesstimate.

    3. There's absolutely no ass there.

    Now that that's out of the way, she's uptown near glenside in a mildly questionable motel. The room didn't smell of smoke which is a plus for me since that's par for a lot of providers in my recent experience. Agreed on BBBJ. Didn't attempt to DT at all, and it started getting toothy towards the end. It wasn't bad, but far from anything to call home about, maybe 6. 5/10. Damage was less than a buck. She has pretty big knockers though, which felt nice in the hand. Here's the kicker. Finished with CIM and she immediately spat it on the floor and said she didn't care because it was hardwood and not carpet. I know it's not my room, but WTF. Won't consider repeating personally.
    LOL. If you had just read the board you probably wouldn't have seen her.

  2. #22155

    Toftt

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/525610102526

    Went and saw this one this morning. Just going to get a few things out of the way.

    1. Those aren't her pictures.

    2. She's certainly not 29. At least 40's by my guesstimate.

    3. There's absolutely no ass there.

    Now that that's out of the way, she's uptown near glenside in a mildly questionable motel. The room didn't smell of smoke which is a plus for me since that's par for a lot of providers in my recent experience. Agreed on BBBJ. Didn't attempt to DT at all, and it started getting toothy towards the end. It wasn't bad, but far from anything to call home about, maybe 6. 5/10. Damage was less than a buck. She has pretty big knockers though, which felt nice in the hand. Here's the kicker. Finished with CIM and she immediately spat it on the floor and said she didn't care because it was hardwood and not carpet. I know it's not my room, but WTF. Won't consider repeating personally.

  3. #22154

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob8935  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try her out 100 for a Hr. Like others, said She.

    Loves anal. But her smell made me gag. I faked nutted.

    Got up and left worse smell ever.
    I have seen her a few times this summer and hygiene was never an issue although the backdoor was closed once because she had " just taken a dump on the client before me " her words not mine. She offers great rates but it's first come first serve and so she will often go silent.

    So worth a try.

  4. #22153

    Arianna / Jackie

    https://tryst.link/escort/arianna818

    This is Jackie the UTR that MongerMan804 has been gatekeeping for over the past couple of months. BTW, thanks for passing that along MongerMan804! She used to post regularly a while back but disappeared and re-emerged as a UTR a several months ago (as far as I know). She's definitely one of the best looking local girls that I've ever dreamed of seeing in the mongering world. Pics are accurate but her hair is now shorter than it used to be, the 3rd pic is the most accurate. Clean with good hygiene, nice smooth skin, pretty eyes, and a slim (135 ish) frame with enough curves to get you excited.

    I didn't get the sense or notice a pet monkey hanging around. She operates out of a safe clean PR on the nicer side of midlo. My only minor complaint was limited parking on a fairly busy road. She does smoke which may be an issue for some but I'm sure that can be worked out in advance if necessary. Dream included a nice BBBJ that will get you headed where you need to go before the main course but doesn't give the boys any attention like Staxx or Kat but good overall mic skills. Easy to talk to and takes directions well. Dream was non-rushed and very comfortable. Damage is listed so I won't go into details on that but you may have a little room to negotiate. I'll definitely repeat and keep her in the rotation as long it doesn't get to the point where I feel like I'm "throwing a hotdog down a hallway". By the way that was funny!

  5. #22152

    Point Proven

    LOL, this couldn't be a clearer example of YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Riverrader said she's worth every penny LOL. Not my speed.

  6. #22151

    Suzee

    Is Suzee in Colonial Heights still around? Last I heard she was on the drugs again. If she is clean I would love to see her again. She was always a good time.

  7. #22150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob8935  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try her out 100 for a Hr. Like others, said She.

    Loves anal. But her smell made me gag. I faked nutted.

    Got up and left worse smell ever.
    Riverrader said she's worth every penny LOL. Not my speed.

  8. #22149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob8935  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try her out 100 for a Hr. Like others, said She.

    Loves anal. But her smell made me gag. I faked nutted.

    Got up and left worse smell ever.
    Yeah she is bottom of the barrel, her hygiene is terrible the box smelled awful. I felt disgusting when I left the drugs are getting the best of her.

  9. #22148

    Big bootie cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to give her a shot. Let me just say, she definitely is a Greek goddess. She has no limits. 140/ hr and you make the rules. Started BBBJ, doggy Greek, finished cim. Worth every penny. Now go enjoy.
    Decided to try her out 100 for a Hr. Like others, said She.

    Loves anal. But her smell made me gag. I faked nutted.

    Got up and left worse smell ever.

  10. #22147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    Payment method is the red flag.
    Yea and the activity list is really long. Now she maybe real and just figured click all that apply kind of thing but that big of what she's down for is my fakedar.

  11. #22146

    Big bootycutie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPan  [View Original Post]
    Payment method is the red flag.
    So I decided to give her a shot. Let me just say, she definitely is a Greek goddess. She has no limits. 140/ hr and you make the rules. Started BBBJ, doggy Greek, finished cim. Worth every penny. Now go enjoy.

  12. #22145
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this one:

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2160674

    Nice hotel near 76/ Midlothian.

    Face ok, body slim with a bit of belly. Clean overall. Over 30 yo for sure.

    Shitty attitude so I knew right away what to expecting.

    BJ was ok, then into mish either she lubs too much or her pussy is too loose, but I could.

    Barely feel a thing. She is ok with you licking her tits but she was not really into it.

    Overall experience was not pleasant so I decide to rush a bit and finish fast. She does a $100 qv.

    So for a quick fuck I guess is ok, but I wouldn't repeat.
    So after reading various reviews I decided to roll the dice. Or sure why but I tend to like to try people who others may not recommend to see if I'm as good a talker etc as I thi I I am. Swang by and. Visited with her this afternoon. I talked and joked some to loosen her up. She's a tough one but did end up relaxing and making small talk. Definitely not open like the users I normally book off JD. Anyways, everything is covered (which I prefer to stay healthy). Started with CBJ to get me woke and then she climbed on top. Was actually very good at it. Doesn't allow kissing or touching her hair etc. She's definitely different, but I like different now and then. Was nice going to a nice clean hotel and not leaving smelling like smoke. I do recommend her if you like a. Very clean and quiet girl. Of you want hardcore or kissing or gf experience, she's not the one. I will probably see again. Picking is slim for clean girls in nice areas of Midlothian.

  13. #22144

    Anal queen

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893658131503

    I've talked to her a few times. She said she is a Greek goddess? Anyone have any reviews or info on this one?

    Thanks,

    Raider.
    She's legit, has been reviewed on the board several times. She has the monkey on her back but she rather do anal and she loves it, can probably talk her down on her prices too.

    Stay say.

  14. #22143

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/893658131503

    I've talked to her a few times. She said she is a Greek goddess? Anyone have any reviews or info on this one?

    Thanks,

    Raider.
    Payment method is the red flag.

  15. #22142
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm motivated to dream about this one so I plan to toftt. I found one ter review, long trail of tweets, and some chatter on here. Does anyone have anything to add? The screening is more detailed than I prefer. I will report back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/succubus
    I'm not going to see anyone that req a deposit because it's utterly ridiculous and second I'm certainly not going to send anyone a copy of my driver's license.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape