Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 32202
-
09-04-21 00:34 #19752Senior Member

Posts: 42Interesting maybe find and last visit
I ran across this ad on BP and thinking about checking it out. I wanted to ask if anyone has already visited?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12867363.html
I have not been to Golden spa in Manassas since my favorite CiCi is gone back to Asia. I decide to visit to see if there was any new talent. GUESS what. They don't but they still give a pretty good no rushed HJ with a good massage. Paid. 9 for everything for 30 minutes. I was the first time I seen the owner in a skirt. She told me that there is to many locations in Manassas that offer massages. I thought about saying get a few big boob girls and you will be busy LOL. I will return every now and then until I see something like CICi again.
-
09-03-21 17:29 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 131Candy (one of them) Annandale
I know there are lots of Candys in the area, this one had an ad on AS for a while, and had good reviews elsewhere. The ads had her 36 DD, so when she showed up again on RR, I made an appointment. She responded quickly and gave me a familiar address in Annandale. Her previous ads had been Reston and McClean, but the phone numbers matched. The current ad pics are probably her, with the bleached hair. I am posting an earlier ad, so you can decide if they are the same girl. I arrived at the place and she let me in on time. Behind the door is a thin, tallish, bleached blonde in a black dress and I think Thai, but she looks like she's had had work done. She also has fake boobs and they are Cs at most. First disappointment. She says $. 2 for the hour, and I gave her that up front. I get on the table face down and she strips to her underwear. She starts on the top of my legs and goes straight for the shaft and balls. She performs a light fingertip massage for a while and goes back between my legs occasionally. Not close to CMT but not unpleasant. I am flipped after about 40 minutes, and she goes for the oil and finish. She puts my hand on her ass and I feel a boob. She then asks for .8 more for topless HJ. I talk her down to. 4. She takes her bra off and I try to suck a nipple but I receive a smack. She says no sucking, but I can kiss them. She kisses my legs and finishes me off by hand. She cleans me off, I take a shower and leave with the time almost at the full 60. She's not my type so I wouldn't repeat. I just about got my money's worth at $.6 total, but asking for $$ won't make her a must see, especially when I could have walked to Tara's LOL.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/res...y-rubs/1801822
https://dc.rubratings.com/158649
-
09-03-21 12:26 #19750Senior Member

Posts: 66G is for Garden
Likely Garden Spa. Would add that the hour starts at $80.
Originally Posted by WxMan1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 11:33 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 44Multiple locations
#1. Diamond Flash spa Fairfax.
6 at the gate for an hour. . 4 for HJ. Good massage, only down side, must wear a mask during massage. Middle aged woman, slim build. Enthusiastic.
#2. 10560 main st Fairfax, VA 22030 suite LL11.
7 at the gate for an hour. .5 for HJ. Ok massage. Not as good massage or ending diamond flash. Younger, slim, not very enthusiastic.
#3. 299 Herndon parkway suite 210.
7 at the gate. .5 for HJ. Good massage, ok ending. Middle aged woman, medium build, nice tattoos.
#4. Comfort in Manassas.
4 at the gate hh. .4 HJ. Good massage. Had no sexual touch before flip, not the best. 40's, slim build.
-
09-03-21 10:34 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 223June and the New Paradise
Good point made but she was at FW prior to working at New Paradise.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
Joy is the owner of FW and she's there all the time. Why would she.
Need a MMS? I will ask June next time I see her and report back.
-
09-03-21 09:07 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 51Commentary Gold
"This one only hit half the branches on her way down but she ate all the fat fruit. " LOL.
Something I thought was funny, my SO asked why I have so many single water bottles in my car. Told her I was always grab extra ones whenever I go to the store to give to the homeless or people on side of the rode with signs (which I do). Now she thinks I'm a saint. Sly!
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 09:04 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 212Queen (fka New Paradise)
Sophia, who I reviewed in October 2019 at Health Magic, is now at Queen as Kim. She does an awesome deep tissue massage, including very good back-walking, and is a nice, bubbly person. Maybe I'm a fanboy, but I think I've reviewed her on this board at four different places (Prince, Kara, Health Magic and now Queen). An absolute repeat for me. And I'm pretty sure I've seen June before as well; as Mr. Galo noted, she is sexy and fun.
Originally Posted by JakeGalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 05:13 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 912Don't know. If she was a MMS at one spa, why would she be a run of the mill provider at another spa? That's like the head chef at a restaurant deciding to work as the bus boy at another restaurant.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 22:01 #19744Senior Member

Posts: 44Jenny
I think this is the same Jenny that now runs Stafford Wellness in Stafford. She is just an angel. Be good to her.
Originally Posted by Kickass123
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 19:31 #19743Senior Member

Posts: 84June at New Paradise
June is back at New Paradise, but it's been renamed Queen Therapy (although I'm not sure they changed the sign yet). I had June a few weeks ago, right after their reopening. June is as described. Middle aged, sexy, fun.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 18:39 #19742Regular Member

Posts: 12Dumb question,
Originally Posted by WrexMaiden
[View Original Post]
What is GS?
-
09-02-21 18:20 #19741Senior Member

Posts: 283Couple months the ago Edens wanted LinkedIn info. Which I don't have. I asked about references as in ST and DT. But they ignored me.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyHunter
[View Original Post]
I know where Edens is essentially located. Maybe I got to use a burner and just say I forgot the specific number, LOL. I try to go about it proper. But I wasn't given the reference option and ST and DT should be good for them.
-
09-02-21 15:58 #19740Senior Member

Posts: 443Fairfax Cherry
Visited with Cherry. Very refreshing experience with a caring and bubbly personality. Catch her before she retires, stated she's done with it all early next year.
Upscale location with easy to find discreet parking. Turns out I used to live in her same building.
Dropped 2. 0 without any discussions. Possibly the best CMT level massage I've ever had, this chick has skills. I got playful while still face down and she responded as I hoped. Kick'and body and even more so with clothes off. BBBJ DATY 69 with more BBBJ and busted, hey it's been a while. Asked if would need more for the next step next visit and stated +1. 0. A little out of my range but considering the location, view, and service she's on par for the area and well worth it.
571*"';6340 adds on BP
-
09-02-21 15:48 #19739Senior Member

Posts: 33GS in Fairfax
Took a visit about a month back to GS in Fairfax. Typical run of the mill Korean AMP. 1 hour session starts at 60 and roughly another 80-100 or so for FS. The lady taking care of me that day was around mid to late 40's, again typical. There seemed to be another girl there, however, she looked a bit plump so I probably lucked out there. We started off with a wonderful table shower, extra care was taken for the lower extremities. After the shower the massage began, again typical nothing of note. Loads of touching allowed which is great. After the flip she got on the table and did a bit of a body to body rub. She then proceeded with a wonderful HJ with prostate play on request. After I finished we had about 15 more min and she asked if I wanted to go at it again. I happy obliged however I couldn't pop for a second time. All in all not a bad experience, however, probably will not return as it was a bit out of my way.
Also, I've passed Golden Therapy in Alexandria a few times, if anyone has the deets on that one private message me.
-
09-02-21 15:14 #19738Senior Member

Posts: 223Is this the same June that was the MMS at the new Paradise on Franconia around 2018-2019? Also worked at the FW. She was a lot of fun, older but sexy.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




