Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 904 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13552
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Robyn

    Visited Robyn yesterday, she is UTR. Easy setup, made me feel very comfortable and easy to talk to. Incall is a private residence south of Chatt. We started with BBBJ and finished with CFS, 140 roses for hh, worth it. Thanks to Spicy Dreams for the contact. She has very recent reviews here, all good. Search for Robyn.

  2. #7896

    Cherry

    I had a dream with Cherry yesterday. Another member here recommended her, but she's in a cheap motel in East Ridge (which I avoid because of Uncle LEO). But I was looking for someone to play with and she was in town. A little bit of screening, nothing too intrusive. Room was nasty (not provider's fault, just crappy hotel).

    Cherry is super pretty, tight body spinner, black hair, partially Hispanic. Her boobs are perfect. For her tight body size, her boobs are perfectly proportioned. I cannot say enough about how nice her boobs are.

    Decent covered BJ, she climbed on top and worked hard at it, I gave her a break and hit it doggy, did a little mish, then had her finish up on top again. She aimed to please, but I never finished (nerves, sometimes don't with new partners). Stayed a bit and chatted. This girl is sweet and has a sparkling personality. 100 hhr 80 qv. I wish she'd up her prices and use it to get a nicer hotel. I tipped and will repeat. Show this cutie some love, Chattanooga men!

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/274770800725

  3. #7895

    Jen the MILF

    I've seen and reviewed her a few times in the past. She's legit but last visit didn't go so well. May be different for others. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter67  [View Original Post]
    This one used to go by Jen however has changed her name. https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/910048740539.

    I tried to look up past posts regarding her but found nothing. If no one else has had a dream with her, I feel like TOFTT. Not the best one of the choices however she's got that look that intrigues me.

  4. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by HullyWully  [View Original Post]
    There was a fairly recent review on her. I think they said she good for BJ but not willing to do much else. I've text and tried to set something up a couple times but her replies can take some time. I was quoted $ when she did reply. I hope to dream of her soon.

  5. #7893

    Monica Banks still around?

    Anyone seen Monica Banks lately? I saw her 3 times. Truly super, super. Really seems to enjoy being with you. I found her on Skip The Games, with a lot of great recommendations in this forum. I'm just wondering if she's still around. I need a visit.

  6. #7892

    Nikki

    Dreamed of Nikki off bonny oaks.

    21 blond with blue eyes. Tight little body and nice clean kitty. She is a repeat and is pretty reasonable. She will hit you up for a deposit up front but stick to your guns and she will show you a pretty good time. Good BBBJ and covered FS. Sometimes has a stg add but not lately and she is up for seeing new people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_559086718648538.jpg‎   received_882188709064913.jpg‎  

  7. #7891

    Friendly Reminder

    Just in case there are new members, I would like to let everyone know; she / he / whatever is a deposit scammer. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...m/659511276740

    Don't bother wasting your time. If she's actually female, I would be shocked.

    Gipper.

  8. #7890
    That is their phone number. If she's hanging with them it make her more legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper1966  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she used to go by Jen. I've avoided because of questionable reviews. But did she combine forces with Mikala and Krissy? I don't know.

    Gipper.

  9. #7889

  10. #7888

    She legit?


  11. #7887

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter67  [View Original Post]
    This one used to go by Jen however has changed her name. https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/910048740539.

    I tried to look up past posts regarding her but found nothing. If no one else has had a dream with her, I feel like TOFTT. Not the best one of the choices however she's got that look that intrigues me.
    Yes, she used to go by Jen. I've avoided because of questionable reviews. But did she combine forces with Mikala and Krissy? I don't know.

    Gipper.

  12. #7886

    Does anyone know anything about this

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/320780054016

    Advertising in Chattanooga does anyone know about this.

  13. #7885

    Cleveland

    Quote Originally Posted by HowLand  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reputable Cleveland providers? I'm not able to travel at the moment but have been wanting to dream.
    Only two I know of is Brooklyn (check the reviews on here before you proceed with caution) and Princess (look at my review, it was in Chattanooga, but she has hosted recently in Cleveland).

  14. #7884

    Information on this one

    This one used to go by Jen however has changed her name. https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/910048740539.

    I tried to look up past posts regarding her but found nothing. If no one else has had a dream with her, I feel like TOFTT. Not the best one of the choices however she's got that look that intrigues me.

  15. #7883

    Cleveland providers?

    Are there any reputable Cleveland providers? I'm not able to travel at the moment but have been wanting to dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape