Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 249 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3202

    Another Sting in Gibsonton

    I watched this one but was way to close. Dark hair walking back and forth at the shopping center on 41. Undecover black car picks her up for breaks then back. 4 vehicles staged at showtown bar up the street including one marked car. Human trafficing on back of vests. They snagged 2 while I watched from the bar. Really a bad set up here. Hope no one got stung.

  2. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch  [View Original Post]
    For those that shake their head at what we do, they miss the fact that time is money. For $$ I can get exactly what I want in about an hour. In the world outside of mongering, I would spend hours, days, weeks, months, years building relationships that may or may not pan out to the ultimate goal. The whole point of courtship is to get to that goal. Take that away and there would be very few marriages going on. We foolishly think marriages will lead to reaching our goal for free. But each pair of shoes and every purse cost much more than each mongering session. Add the headaches of alimony and child support and it makes mongering a no brainer!
    All provided that your goal in life is to get your nut.
    Be sure to die young. Once you get out of your youth you will value other things more. LOL.

    LA1215

  3. #3200

    Mongering = streamlined courtship

    For those that shake their head at what we do, they miss the fact that time is money. For $$ I can get exactly what I want in about an hour. In the world outside of mongering, I would spend hours, days, weeks, months, years building relationships that may or may not pan out to the ultimate goal. The whole point of courtship is to get to that goal. Take that away and there would be very few marriages going on. We foolishly think marriages will lead to reaching our goal for free. But each pair of shoes and every purse cost much more than each mongering session. Add the headaches of alimony and child support and it makes mongering a no brainer!

  4. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Love your style my friend! How long did it take to get her in bed?
    Depends on how you want to start the clock. I've been visiting where she works once or twice a week since early summer. Got her number I think 3-4 days prior to inseminating her. Texted back and forth few days (burner Google voice number), talked her into inviting me over to her apt on her day off and while her roommate was working. Deposited my load in her about 10 minutes after got there.

    Good times.

  5. #3198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    This is what I'm talking about!

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallsMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything better in life than watching your cum drip out of a young dumb clueless amateur's pussy you've managed to sweet talk your way into? Won't go into too much detail, but she a 19 year old "retail worker" I've had my eye on past few months. Lots chatting, flirting, number exchange and bada bing bada boom this old man (relatively, got her by about 25 years) had her knees pinned next to her ears and unleashed torrent of cum in her this afternoon. Bounced with my dick still wet and got a pork cutlet sandwich and cold beer. Happy as a clam and my balls still tingling.

    Who with me? Anybody else have any recent non-pro freebies recently?
    Love your style my friend! How long did it take to get her in bed?

  6. #3197

    True statement

    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Young pussy. Yes!! Freebies. No, not really for me because I realize (after wasting lot of money and years of time) that there is no such thing as free pussy, pro or non-pro! The question is how much and when you pay. I'm better off paying when I'm buying the service so know how much I pay and if the pussy is worth that much and not to mention I'm not wasting my time to deal with the drama afterwards.
    Pussy is never free. I became single about 10 years ago, tried the civilian dating scene and it sucked so bad I became a full fledged monger. I have procured one or two UTR's though. Best prospects are working in the mini marts. They are usually single moms barely getting by, and not only do they enjoy the cash, they aren't treated well by the homeboys. Warning, they will make your life miserable if you don't set the ground rules up front, even then they can cause some problems, especially if they like your ablilities to do things they haven't experienced.

  7. #3196

    Couple dick pic theories

    Quote Originally Posted by SanthoshVarma1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    This is my first post. Did anyone saw her? Is she reliable or real?

    Got doubt since she is asking me to share my di*k pics when I contacted her. Only good thing is she is hardly a mile from my place.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/59757528
    One theory is they want to see if you are circumcised, the other is LEO wouldn't send a dick pic. Either way, fk that. They can see my dick when I get there. This would be a good time for you to take TOFTT and gain some credibility. Go for a QV and upgrade when you get there is you think it's worth it.

  8. #3195
    Quote Originally Posted by CelyRia  [View Original Post]
    Charlie Sheen: I don't pay them for sex I pay them to leave.
    There is some truth to that. Gets me when a provider trust to insult a guy calling him out for participating in the hobby. Really?

  9. #3194

    As Charlie said

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    You know the old saying. We are not paying for sex. We are paying them to leave.
    Charlie Sheen: I don't pay them for sex I pay them to leave.

  10. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Young pussy. Yes!! Freebies. No, not really for me because I realize (after wasting lot of money and years of time) that there is no such thing as free pussy, pro or non-pro! The question is how much and when you pay. I'm better off paying when I'm buying the service so know how much I pay and if the pussy is worth that much and not to mention I'm not wasting my time to deal with the drama afterwards.
    You know the old saying. We are not paying for sex. We are paying them to leave.

  11. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Harlow post on twitter and on her insta. Looks like she's been over at the studio. Has anyone had any experiences here? Never visited one of those places. Just looking for info on rates or private parking?
    Been there lately. It is a shitty place. But I saw Sasha.

    Rate is 170/ hh. Parking is at front.

  12. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    Young pussy. Yes!! Freebies. No, not really for me because I realize (after wasting lot of money and years of time) that there is no such thing as free pussy, pro or non-pro! The question is how much and when you pay. I'm better off paying when I'm buying the service so know how much I pay and if the pussy is worth that much and not to mention I'm not wasting my time to deal with the drama afterwards.
    I hear you. Good logic. I'm a self-admitted pig, so I most often use burner phone (Google voice) and don't share my real name / info. My wife would not be happy. LMAO. I have failed to remain anonymous and have had a near stalker or two in my past. Nothing that blew up and I was able to skate through fine. 90% of the time I'm doing "for pay" too. But sometimes it is nice change to pursue and conquer an amateur / non-pro.

  13. #3190
    Young pussy. Yes!! Freebies. No, not really for me because I realize (after wasting lot of money and years of time) that there is no such thing as free pussy, pro or non-pro! The question is how much and when you pay. I'm better off paying when I'm buying the service so know how much I pay and if the pussy is worth that much and not to mention I'm not wasting my time to deal with the drama afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallsMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything better in life than watching your cum drip out of a young dumb clueless amateur's pussy you've managed to sweet talk your way into? Won't go into too much detail, but she a 19 year old "retail worker" I've had my eye on past few months. Lots chatting, flirting, number exchange and bada bing bada boom this old man (relatively, got her by about 25 years) had her knees pinned next to her ears and unleashed torrent of cum in her this afternoon. Bounced with my dick still wet and got a pork cutlet sandwich and cold beer. Happy as a clam and my balls still tingling.

    Who with me? Anybody else have any recent non-pro freebies recently?

  14. #3189

    What's better?

    Is there anything better in life than watching your cum drip out of a young dumb clueless amateur's pussy you've managed to sweet talk your way into? Won't go into too much detail, but she a 19 year old "retail worker" I've had my eye on past few months. Lots chatting, flirting, number exchange and bada bing bada boom this old man (relatively, got her by about 25 years) had her knees pinned next to her ears and unleashed torrent of cum in her this afternoon. Bounced with my dick still wet and got a pork cutlet sandwich and cold beer. Happy as a clam and my balls still tingling.

    Who with me? Anybody else have any recent non-pro freebies recently?

  15. #3188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 136

    The Studio

    I've seen Harlow post on twitter and on her insta. Looks like she's been over at the studio. Has anyone had any experiences here? Never visited one of those places. Just looking for info on rates or private parking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape