Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4495
-
09-03-21 14:20 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 54I've been here before, good massage service, I did not get any extras and there are no private rooms just curtains in between all the massage tables. I only went once not sure if there is potential talent there.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:22 #2634Regular Member

Posts: 17Lmp
Awhile back I went to a Lmp on sunset a few blocks east of the 888 sunset location, in an office building, 30's Colombiana pretty decent looking, $. 6 w house fee. Girl told me house kept half and she got $80. Not sure they're still open since these smaller operations come and go.
-
09-02-21 19:49 #2633Banned Member

Posts: 663I agree, LMPs are over priced. I haven't visit one since about 2017. I really prefer he AMPs. I guess I have an Asian girl fetish. I sure did when I was at Subic Bay in the The Philippines and Pattaya Beach Thailand.
Originally Posted by Mong21
[View Original Post]
Also been to Panama and Costa Rica, so Latinas are on my menu. Was married a Puerto Rican girl too.
But, when it comes to my bang for the buck, the Chinese and Korean girls deliver. I just can't enjoy myself dropping 3-4 hundred in a massage parlor.
If I can't get the entire package for under 200 in and out the door, then I usually pass.
It's not that I'm poor, I can spend more, but my life experiences have taught me to not blow through money too fast. So I'm kind of a miser.
-
09-02-21 12:05 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 50The one I'm talking about is off of 87 ave and like 130. I saw advertisement for it recently. There used to be one in the same building that closed. Honestly it's probably the same price points more or less as 888.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
For LMP, the one down south on US1 and roughly 174 is solid. But once again higher price points.
-
09-02-21 11:08 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 236Barefoot Massage and Spa
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Greatly appreciated! THEOLDMAN.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 21:02 #2630Banned Member

Posts: 663Had to Google this one, this is the Foot Spa way east in the Intracoastal mall. I've never been there, don't know anyone that's ever been there and don't recall there ever being any report on this spa, positive or negative.
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
[View Original Post]
It's one of those spas tucked away in an affluent area that likely offers no extras.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...each-fl-110936#rubmaps.
Bunch of lame reviews on Google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=305-...hrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0 x88 d9 ad1 f77 bf195 f:0 x6 b168 a876497 eac9,1, of lame reviews on Google.
-
09-01-21 09:36 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 236Need Info From Veterans Here
I am not familiar with the talent in the North Miami area. Has anyone visited Barefoot Massage & Spa on NE 163rd? Would appreciate any info. TIA.
THEOLDMAN.
Jupiter, FL.
-
08-30-21 20:35 #2628Regular Member

Posts: 17888
$75 house and they try to hit you up for $200 tip for hh. A few girls offer $200 w the house fees but most wouldn't go under $$. 5 Talent is above average, service a bit hit or miss, usually all covered. I used to go to check out the rotation of new girls, but stopped going when I can see my atf twice for the same price.
Originally Posted by ThiSisTheEnd
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:08 #2627Regular Member

Posts: 13What are the prices on 888? They were kinda new when Indi board went down a few years ago.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
I didn't realize you could sign up with them and get updates LOL.
-
08-29-21 19:03 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 1788161 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33155.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
I went there a few days ago, around 1 pm. Had to ring the door bell to be let in. I'd say the lady was in her 40's, but for an AMP on the better looking side, thick but toned wearing tight Asics low cut running shorts and tight sports bra. Asked her for body 2 body and she said they don't do that they're so I left.
-
08-29-21 17:55 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 178Just about every latina massage parlor in Miami strip malls is owned by 888 companions so sign up for a free account to see the real photos and which locations the girls are that day. There are some you can find in warehouse and office areas, but they pop up and disappear quick. Near Brickell you can find some eastern euro places and the girls are usually hot but you'll be dropping 300 600.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 16:52 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 178I saw Cindy today at 5215 next to the "Chinese Food" restaurant. The little strip looked rough, but the latin cafe had good foot traffic so I took a chance and parked my car and went inside. I'd say she looked late 30's, very clean little petite spinner. I asked her for 1 hr Body 2 Body she paused then I said give me a tour and once inside she asked for 100 on top of house for 30 minutes. We settled on 60 plus house. She started off with a brief frontal rub but I told her enough at 2 minutes as she was burning time then she disrobed leaving her panties on and I was like WTF. We are a few minutes into it and I not happy down there and she's rushing, so I use my fingers and pull the panties to a side and got some contact and she complained 60 wasn't enough and kept rushing till I finished on panties and small of the back LOL She wanted more tip but I just ignored her. I might go back when other girls are there and see if there's a real hottie worth dropping more on.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
I stopped at the place on 25th behind Starbucks to check it out, I'd say an early 30's lady, pretty face, very clean, short but looked pregnant. Said the other girl was out. She didn't get into tip structure but acknowledged body to body was available depending on the girl. Will check them out again.
-
08-29-21 09:18 #2623Banned Member

Posts: 663Colombian / Brazilian places are more impressive
OK, why didn't you just say so?
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
If you wanted to find a Latin Massage Parlor (LMP) Then there's multitudes spread out from South Miami to Pompano. But LMPs usually cost more as the women there tend to be very greedy, but to each his own.
Just Sumosearch the Massage & Body Rubs / Escorts sections.
https://sumosear.ch/
The AMPs in the best areas are often the least friendly, I like visiting the "Dive AMPs" usually in some out of the way strip mall with construction going on, next to a Kwik Stop or Pawn and Gun shop, maybe a Chinese or Peruvian take-out or a Liquor store in the same building, These places tend to be much more FS friendly.
If you want a "World Class" Asian (Chinese) Massage then go visit the Luxury Wellness & Spa inside the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Key Biscayne, you'll spend a World Class 4-hundred buck and get a nice gift bag with soaps and lotions to take with you when you leave, UNhappy.
-
08-28-21 22:10 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 26I went there today it was alright. My honest opinion if your very kind polite and not pushy and respectful they all are very nice and will treat you right. Girl I was with stayed with me beyond the hour I paid for. I just hated that she got her tits done so there's a big circle scare on her nipples. Other then that she was very nice and experience was good. Better then escorts that only do half ass jobs and want $300 for an hour.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 12:54 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 124Asian wellness
Thanks for the pointers.
I see it more as a standards issue- If yokos eye was on fire I wouldnt waste a load of jizz to squirt her eyeball- she's not pretty, the place is unclean and lacks a tableshower which means these girls according to you are taking BBFS loads over and over all day without a freshen up. I have reviews of AMPs in LA, Dallas, NYC, Orlando and visited Philippines, Thailand and Japan AMPs so the miami AMPs are not on par (at least the ones you recommended that I tried)-
I'm just asking is there something better- maybe some of the Colombian / Brazilian places are more impressive with better girls and better menu options? Some of the ones that look good arent taking new members..
If you find the Chinese centers world class great- I appreciated your original post and appreciate you contributing to the community- we just had different experiences or reviews and that why there is so many types of women in the world- there is something for everyone.
If anyone had some GFE / Greek Incall spots with pretty girls PM me. Miami is too sexy a city not to have world class options.
“BigLuber said-
Well, you're obviously not a seasoned veteran on visiting AMPs. Best thing to do is head out early on a Saturday or Sunday and start with the AMPs nearest you and work your way outward, checking out the talent, but more importantly check the greetings you receive when you walk in.
Notice if she's wearing some easy to remove clothing and if she approaches you and makes physical contact, as oppose to the silly no FS girl that stands at the other end of the hallway talking to you like she's afraid of you.
A slutty looking, dressed down girl that greets you with a smile and takes your hand to walk you to the room is a sure thing.
Avoid overly conservative girls dressed in dark clothing and more importantly don't waste any time with the irritable little troll types that stand behind the desk and shout "Half Hour?" at you.
Then it's all about negotiating skills.”










Reply With Quote





