Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 179 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #304

    In town on business

    I'll be in town next month and staying near Universal. Is there any action in that area? If anyone could give me any info I would appreciate it and be happy to reciprocate if your ever on the East coast. I am not sure if I will have a rental car. Any info on clubs in the are would allso be appreciated. PM me. Thanks. I look forward to my visit to beautiful, sunny SoCal.

  2. #303
    Crazy day in downtown yesterday. First off man was it dead. Found a WSW 40 yrs old. Asks me if I was looking for a date, I said yes. She hopped in and quoted me 5 dollars. Only 5? We went and parked and she got busy. Busy biting that is. I had to keep telling her not to use her teeth so I stopped her. THis lady even though she was 40 was pretty good looking and had a nice rack. I took her back where I got her.

    Next girl I got was on 8th and towne (no tranny). LSW a tad bit overweight black hair. Right away I knew something was wrong, she was all dry mouthed. She drunk all of my powerade then all of my water. Weak ass BJ. Came in her mouth. She didn't satisfy me with that weak BJ so I went out on the prowl again.

    Next was Lorraine. 40 LSW skinny. When she got in I liked her right away cause she said "are you ready for a bomb blowjob". HELL YEAH. And boy was it good. Nice and sloppy deep throating fast slow everything. I loved it. I will be back for her next week cause my girl on the side just got busted for parole violation she will be locked up for at least 6 months. Damn

  3. #302
    What coffee shop was it? Where? When was this? She doesn't seem like a barista type.

  4. #301

    Alana and Ashley

    Hadn't heard it reported about either of them being HIV+. Too bad. I remember when Alana first hit the scene around 10 years ago.

    Ashley actually had a real job- imagine this.. walk into a coffee shop and the hostess is Ashley! Was praying that she didn't recognize me!

    Wonder what happened to her latino(??) boyfriend that she used to walk the streets with? He was cool though...

    Members- it's pretty important that you list VERIFIED HIV+ SW on this board. If one person knows everyone here should know too. For protection and safety for us all... start listing away!

    Happy Hunting!

  5. #300
    I remember Ashley too. Picked her up last year in front of the Huntington, could've been longer, it's been a while. Also I remember some strung out taller , chubby, asian chick. She had a black female pimp. She loved to make porno sounds during the BJ.

    Well guys, I gound Angel, WSW, yesterday around Towne and 7th. Not the same experience I had when she first got out of jail. She was in bad shape and fucking smoked some crack in my car while I was driving away to the spot. What the hell! I yelled at her, and she said she hasn't been able to smoke out in public with all the LE around harassing everyone.

    She had her drugs inside a Krazy Glue container. What the hell would LE have done to me if they pulled me over with that shit in her pocket?

    Needless to say the service was not good. She put no effort and when I see her next time I will just keep driving.

  6. #299

    Ashley...

    is one of those chicks that has figured out that if you're hot you can get some sap to pay for everything and take you in. So with that said, I believe right now she is hooked up w some young white guy. I've seen them together before and claims she doesn't date anymore, at least not as a street walker. God damn i still remember how hot that little piece os ass was to fuck. great little body and because she was so small she was tight and would squirm out of discomfort. That's always an ego boost! Oh yeah and the tats,god i love tats on a girl. Anyone seen Janelle?

  7. #298

    Ashley

    Anyone heard anything about wsw Ashley? She just up and disappeared one day.

  8. #297

    Why are the streets so empty?

    Both of my current buddies in LA have told me that the streets are pretty empty round the clock. Is it really a ghosttown? Why?

  9. #296

    Hiv+

    For over 5 years it's been known that Britney and Alana are both HIV+. I'd guess that Tanna is as well, but don't have anything to back that up.
    Last edited by Sordid; 07-18-07 at 13:03. Reason: mistake

  10. #295

    Britney---------------HIV +

    those of you who know the huntington know this Britney, I have not seen her yet, but have been told that she got out of jail and is back. Quite simply if she says her name is Britney push the metal to the pedal.

  11. #294

    Kelly

    She hangs around the huntington, the latest on the street is that some brutha named D fronted her some crack and she smoked it all and did not pay, she is eluding this guy. wsw 5'9 dark brownish hair, thick thighs, plump but not fat. walks like she has a dildo up there. beleive me if you see her you will know, but as always ask her name if she says kelly? bounce

  12. #293

    Not Hip to the Hep

    Kelly? can you describe her? thanks!

  13. #292

    Some of the latest. Downtown.

    I was out and about lastnight and decided to try my hand at acting and I pretended to be a street light. While observing the scene I spotted a blast from the past. Shara, and her hubby Jason. Word is they both hit rehab. Shara has gained some weight, her face looks pudgy and ROUND, thick thighs, some not so bad booty riding them leggs. According to the street news they have been back for a few weeks. ONCE AGAIN WARNING.... STAY AWAY FROM KELLY she has hepatitus. I ran into the ever so elusive Tana. What a wreck, I would'nt date her to save my life. Word is that Chris her hubby is outta prison and wont give her the time of day, he got himself an uglier, heavier hoe to play with, and has pretty much written tana off. I think I would too if "my" woman preferred the parking lot to having a place of our own!!

  14. #291

    DowntownLA

    I went cruising last night around 7-12am, I found Trish WSW kinda chubby, brunette long hair, her purse was a Ralphs grocery bag. LOL. She was dressed tidy, and clean. she said she lives in eagle rock and comes to the area to hang out. Not my type so I passed. Next on the list was WSW Shannon, short reddish blonde hair, she was between 8th and 7th, going up and down the street then she jumped into an orange econoline van. Next was MJ man has she lost weight. she was in a hurry to get home, so no bone.
    Tana it seems likes to vanish and disappear for days at a time. I never saw her.

    Just my observances for the area.

    D

  15. #290

    Linda and Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck
    This report is a bit late, but first chance I've had. Last Friday night 3:30-4:00 am there were a few sw out near the Huntington. Nothing rating over a 5. One was the pale mid 40's wsw with long straight jet black hair that always wears the leather jacket. She give ok bbbj, but smelled odd last time I saw her and is always really strung out. Another was a 35 ish wsw that looked ok. Nothing great. I passed. As I was leaving, I encountered 4 seperate police cars, so its a good thing I passed.
    Yeah the one with the jacket is linda. picked her up like 3 years ago for a CBJ,nothing special. Angel pulled some "my head hurts" bullshit the last time i saw her but yeah she is way better looking than the other girls in downtown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape