Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 206 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.
    I met Vivica 11 years ago at a TER party in the Valley and have seen her every year three times a year. She has gained a little weight the past few years but still one of the best GFE services I will.

    Always enjoy.

    Due to CV security and her personal life she is pretty much very UTR!

  2. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by KeenKeen  [View Original Post]
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.
    OK so if it's the tattooed girl, I matched with her on her alter ego a while back and I've been following her on IG since lmao. She's got a pretty big following. Lucky you, I didn't know she was available before. She's a smoke show.

  3. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.
    Vivica does not seem to be her anymore. One of my ATF.

  4. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.

  5. #2606

    Non-asian Agency

    Any have recommendations for non-Asian agencies?

  6. #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/on...licit-content/

    The CEO of * has apparently lost his fucking mind and made the absolute dumbest decision in the history of the internet since ****** removed adult content. I feel like this is good news as many girls that would normally escort or do cams / porn were turning to * and doing. Absolutely nothing but making millions for reasons I can't understand. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.
    Mastercard and Visa were threatening to pull payment processing. In the past this has applied to executives even when they join new firms.

  7. #2604

    Good news for us

    https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/19/on...licit-content/

    The CEO of * has apparently lost his fucking mind and made the absolute dumbest decision in the history of the internet since ****** removed adult content. I feel like this is good news as many girls that would normally escort or do cams / porn were turning to * and doing. Absolutely nothing but making millions for reasons I can't understand. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.

  8. #2603
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazuca1979  [View Original Post]
    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?
    It seems like that site is yet another variation on sugar daddying.

    If I was into this for just finding a [Deleted by Admin] to fuck on, and did not mind and extra 100 pounds, try facebook dating. Most of my tennis buddies who are younger use it, especially if they are travelling. One of my buddies got a threesome with some nonpros at their place. And they looked pretty good.

  9. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    No luck. Was banned for being a little inappropriate LOL. I seen some pics of women dressing very sexy but from talks but extras. Just more of the same of girls thinking they should be paid for doing nothing.
    Cuddle comfort is a game for who likes the hunting, you can't say any word that mention other intentions, I have had lucky in some states with cuddle comfort, I don't know here, trying to find some pearl.

  10. #2601
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazuca1979  [View Original Post]
    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?
    No luck. Was banned for being a little inappropriate LOL. I seen some pics of women dressing very sexy but from talks but extras. Just more of the same of girls thinking they should be paid for doing nothing.

  11. #2600

    Cuddle sites

    How about cuddle comfort.com ? Any recommendations?

  12. #2599

    Playing it safe

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    Best chance to get an unvaxxed girl for those afraid of the shed, I guess.

  13. #2598
    Awe snap, the Canada / USA border opens Monday and I fly into Toronto that early evening to go see all my Asian gals. Looking forward to see Florence Yi can't wait to catch up with her and lick her smooth kitty.

  14. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    So dudes face is covered but whose name is on bottom of the pic? Nice.

  15. #2596

    Pornstar a VIP guest at Turning Point USA

    "Conservative Pornstar" Brandi Love was a VIP guest at Turning Point USA, until enough complaints from social conservatives and anti-miscegenationists were made and she was expelled from the event:

    https://www.newsweek.com/conservativ...cklash-1610824

    She's available to meet and exchange conservative talking points (and fluids) at your favorite agencies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E6jcOCoXsAI5Tsv.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape