Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19718

    Jenny

    I think this is the same Jenny that now runs Stafford Wellness in Stafford. She is just an angel. Be good to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass123  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular at Robert Bacon #4 for years and Jenny was super nice. But she got greedy once she opened her second Spa in Vienna and then things went hill. I tried visiting this place again late last year but found her upselling everything. Unfortunately some from this team as well as outsiders pay way too much $$ for my taste. But what can you do? That keeps the prices up for greedy folks like this mammasan.

    I miss the original owner of K&J in Reston. Kim Jin (hence K&J) was always super nice and always gave extremely good service. If ever I find where she opened up next after selling the one in Reston, I would visit in a heartbeat.

  2. #19717

    June at New Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same June that was the MMS at the new Paradise on Franconia around 2018-2019? Also worked at the FW. She was a lot of fun, older but sexy.
    June is back at New Paradise, but it's been renamed Queen Therapy (although I'm not sure they changed the sign yet). I had June a few weeks ago, right after their reopening. June is as described. Middle aged, sexy, fun.

  3. #19716
    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Took a visit about a month back to GS in Fairfax. Typical run of the mill Korean AMP. 1 hour session starts at 60 and roughly another 80-100 or so for FS. The lady taking care of me that day was around mid to late 40's, again typical. There seemed to be another girl there, however, she looked a bit plump so I probably lucked out there. We started off with a wonderful table shower, extra care was taken for the lower extremities. After the shower the massage began, again typical nothing of note. Loads of touching allowed which is great. After the flip she got on the table and did a bit of a body to body rub. She then proceeded with a wonderful HJ with prostate play on request. After I finished we had about 15 more min and she asked if I wanted to go at it again. I happy obliged however I couldn't pop for a second time. All in all not a bad experience, however, probably will not return as it was a bit out of my way.

    Also, I've passed Golden Therapy in Alexandria a few times, if anyone has the deets on that one private message me.
    Dumb question,

    What is GS?

  4. #19715
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried messaging both these guys. But they don't entertain any new customer without reference. Can someone please refer me. Or tell me how to convince them.
    Couple months the ago Edens wanted LinkedIn info. Which I don't have. I asked about references as in ST and DT. But they ignored me.

    I know where Edens is essentially located. Maybe I got to use a burner and just say I forgot the specific number, LOL. I try to go about it proper. But I wasn't given the reference option and ST and DT should be good for them.

  5. #19714

    Fairfax Cherry

    Visited with Cherry. Very refreshing experience with a caring and bubbly personality. Catch her before she retires, stated she's done with it all early next year.

    Upscale location with easy to find discreet parking. Turns out I used to live in her same building.

    Dropped 2. 0 without any discussions. Possibly the best CMT level massage I've ever had, this chick has skills. I got playful while still face down and she responded as I hoped. Kick'and body and even more so with clothes off. BBBJ DATY 69 with more BBBJ and busted, hey it's been a while. Asked if would need more for the next step next visit and stated +1. 0. A little out of my range but considering the location, view, and service she's on par for the area and well worth it.
    571*"';6340 adds on BP

  6. #19713

    GS in Fairfax

    Took a visit about a month back to GS in Fairfax. Typical run of the mill Korean AMP. 1 hour session starts at 60 and roughly another 80-100 or so for FS. The lady taking care of me that day was around mid to late 40's, again typical. There seemed to be another girl there, however, she looked a bit plump so I probably lucked out there. We started off with a wonderful table shower, extra care was taken for the lower extremities. After the shower the massage began, again typical nothing of note. Loads of touching allowed which is great. After the flip she got on the table and did a bit of a body to body rub. She then proceeded with a wonderful HJ with prostate play on request. After I finished we had about 15 more min and she asked if I wanted to go at it again. I happy obliged however I couldn't pop for a second time. All in all not a bad experience, however, probably will not return as it was a bit out of my way.

    Also, I've passed Golden Therapy in Alexandria a few times, if anyone has the deets on that one private message me.

  7. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    After reading about Jenny sporting some short shorts at Cosmo in Centreville, I decided to try this place out for the first time. One thing I don't like about this place is you need to ring the bell and stand outside the unit. There is no entrance to wait until someone answers the door. Just a FYI in case anyone desires discretion. Or if it's pouring rain outside, be sure to bring your umbrella.

    Jenny was not working but June was. Middle-age Korean with a raspy voice, wearing some shorts and tank top. Pretty attractive for a middle age Asian. It's 60 for 30 minutes, 80 for the hour. I saw a shower room. Place was pretty nice inside, small room, but smelled good. June did a pretty good job with the Swedish style oil massage, teased a little towards the end although her light touch was just a bit too light. Turned over and gently groped her butt. Allowed nursing which I gently did and avoiding munching on them like a hungry newborn LOL Overall she wasn't a "pump and dump" provider but then again it was slow so I'm sure if they were busier, they would be doing a "pump and dump" on customers. She also had a good attitude and joked a little, unlike other providers who are grumpy as hell. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit June but if I was in the area and need a quick nut, I wouldn't mind stopping in. If anyone has intel on June's menu, backchannel if you would like.
    Is this the same June that was the MMS at the new Paradise on Franconia around 2018-2019? Also worked at the FW. She was a lot of fun, older but sexy.

  8. #19711

    How to schedule appointment with edenmodel or secret temptation

    I tried messaging both these guys. But they don't entertain any new customer without reference. Can someone please refer me. Or tell me how to convince them.

  9. #19710

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    I visited LC last week and found it to be on par with your description. It's a Chinese AMP. No shower available. Above average massage with back walking. Katy is older. I'd put her at mid to late 40's. She has some big naturals for her frame, but only allows OTC. On the flip she started with the HE, but I ended up having to finish myself because she said I was taking to long and her hand was getting tired. I ended up paying 100 (60 for 1 hour and 40 for the tip). Good massage, but doubt I will repeat.
    From my point of view, mid to late 40's would be considered on the younger side.

  10. #19709
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Ruby was great but she is gone.

    I dropped by here (Mimi's) and the one that met me at the door looked like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down. I asked her who else was working and she pretended to not understand. When I pulled the money back out of her hand and stuck it in my pocket she suddenly understood. I think she made a sour face but honestly it was hard to tell. She called the other girl over. This one only hit half the branches on her way down but she ate all the fat fruit.

    I just went home and took care of it myself. Taking this one off my list.
    Mimi definitely ain't a looker; she's the MMS of the place. She's plays dumb but her English is actually fairly solid, and she actually is a good conversationalist if you get to know her.

    I think the general rule of thumb is that they will always push the least popular on you first, so its always good practice to make sure who you'll be getting before you hand over the house fee, and being prepared to walk.

  11. #19708

    Hahah. I love the commentary

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Ruby was great but she is gone.

    I dropped by here (Mimi's) and the one that met me at the door looked like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down. I asked her who else was working and she pretended to not understand. When I pulled the money back out of her hand and stuck it in my pocket she suddenly understood. I think she made a sour face but honestly it was hard to tell. She called the other girl over. This one only hit half the branches on her way down but she ate all the fat fruit.

    I just went home and took care of it myself. Taking this one off my list.
    This is the funniest shit ever lmao. But I feel you. Ruby told me when she was leaving and I already knew it was going down hill after that and like BD said, "hitting every Branch".

  12. #19707

    Ji Ji

    I saw Ji Ji for the first time. She's not petite, but has an attractive body. She gives a wonderful massage which alone is worth the 1. 2 for the hour. However, there is more on the menu. I'll make her part of my regular rotation.

    Rhino.

  13. #19706

    Rejuvinations in Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisFridayNigh  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if they offer anything.
    I went there a couple of years ago for a bad back problem. It was a totally legitimate therapeutic spa.

    Rhino.

  14. #19705

    LC Massage

    I visited LC last week and found it to be on par with your description. It's a Chinese AMP. No shower available. Above average massage with back walking. Katy is older. I'd put her at mid to late 40's. She has some big naturals for her frame, but only allows OTC. On the flip she started with the HE, but I ended up having to finish myself because she said I was taking to long and her hand was getting tired. I ended up paying 100 (60 for 1 hour and 40 for the tip). Good massage, but doubt I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivatePyle  [View Original Post]
    I have been there twice and offered to have oil applied to my cock both times. I am currently going through a prostate overhaul, so politely declined. She does give an above average massage with 15-20 minutes of back walking, which I enjoy. She is friendly, chatty on occasion, but becomes quiet when I do. I would go back for the massage alone. The massage is on par with Norma's efforts but slightly below Jane's at Bus-Spa.

  15. #19704

    Relax Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    Decided I'd give Relax spa a try (299 Herndon Pkwy), which is listed as Mimi Spa on Google, and the sign out front reads Blue Ocean Spa.

    Two heavier set grannies working. I should have walked, but was hoping that the girl who showed up in the room was not the old lady that walked me to the room. Not the case. She started the massage, with some nice teasing and I knew that there was going to be at least NoVa offered. But I just wasn't into it and after about 5 minutes I told her I wasn't feeling well. And got up and left. She asked for a tip, but I told her that she could keep the $50 I just paid for a 30 minute session and I would take care of her next time. She wasn't happy.

    I called Herndon Therapy the minute I got in the car. I was able to get in right away and drew Haina! She is the super thin good looking granny with some incredible moves. That was my 3rd time seeing her and I ended up doing the same as last time (nice p2 p slide).

    So, Relax was a bust for me.
    Yea, Ruby was great but she is gone.

    I dropped by here (Mimi's) and the one that met me at the door looked like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down. I asked her who else was working and she pretended to not understand. When I pulled the money back out of her hand and stuck it in my pocket she suddenly understood. I think she made a sour face but honestly it was hard to tell. She called the other girl over. This one only hit half the branches on her way down but she ate all the fat fruit.

    I just went home and took care of it myself. Taking this one off my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape