Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 13552
-
09-03-21 08:05 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 128Robyn
Visited Robyn yesterday, she is UTR. Easy setup, made me feel very comfortable and easy to talk to. Incall is a private residence south of Chatt. We started with BBBJ and finished with CFS, 140 roses for hh, worth it. Thanks to Spicy Dreams for the contact. She has very recent reviews here, all good. Search for Robyn.
-
09-03-21 07:19 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 137Cherry
I had a dream with Cherry yesterday. Another member here recommended her, but she's in a cheap motel in East Ridge (which I avoid because of Uncle LEO). But I was looking for someone to play with and she was in town. A little bit of screening, nothing too intrusive. Room was nasty (not provider's fault, just crappy hotel).
Cherry is super pretty, tight body spinner, black hair, partially Hispanic. Her boobs are perfect. For her tight body size, her boobs are perfectly proportioned. I cannot say enough about how nice her boobs are.
Decent covered BJ, she climbed on top and worked hard at it, I gave her a break and hit it doggy, did a little mish, then had her finish up on top again. She aimed to please, but I never finished (nerves, sometimes don't with new partners). Stayed a bit and chatted. This girl is sweet and has a sparkling personality. 100 hhr 80 qv. I wish she'd up her prices and use it to get a nicer hotel. I tipped and will repeat. Show this cutie some love, Chattanooga men!
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/274770800725
-
09-03-21 04:40 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 229Jen the MILF
I've seen and reviewed her a few times in the past. She's legit but last visit didn't go so well. May be different for others. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Scooter67
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 01:17 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 82There was a fairly recent review on her. I think they said she good for BJ but not willing to do much else. I've text and tried to set something up a couple times but her replies can take some time. I was quoted $ when she did reply. I hope to dream of her soon.
Originally Posted by HullyWully
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:55 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 69Monica Banks still around?
Anyone seen Monica Banks lately? I saw her 3 times. Truly super, super. Really seems to enjoy being with you. I found her on Skip The Games, with a lot of great recommendations in this forum. I'm just wondering if she's still around. I need a visit.
-
09-02-21 21:32 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 41Nikki
Dreamed of Nikki off bonny oaks.
21 blond with blue eyes. Tight little body and nice clean kitty. She is a repeat and is pretty reasonable. She will hit you up for a deposit up front but stick to your guns and she will show you a pretty good time. Good BBBJ and covered FS. Sometimes has a stg add but not lately and she is up for seeing new people.
-
09-02-21 15:17 #7891Regular Member

Posts: 24Friendly Reminder
Just in case there are new members, I would like to let everyone know; she / he / whatever is a deposit scammer. Avoid, avoid, avoid!
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...m/659511276740
Don't bother wasting your time. If she's actually female, I would be shocked.
Gipper.
-
09-02-21 07:42 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 364That is their phone number. If she's hanging with them it make her more legit.
Originally Posted by Gipper1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 07:37 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 50Info?
Anyone seen her before? Rates? https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/338877598880.
-
09-02-21 07:27 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 50She legit?
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/929225270526 Anyone know if she's legit?
-
09-01-21 21:37 #7887Regular Member

Posts: 24Interesting.
Yes, she used to go by Jen. I've avoided because of questionable reviews. But did she combine forces with Mikala and Krissy? I don't know.
Originally Posted by Scooter67
[View Original Post]
Gipper.
-
09-01-21 21:29 #7886Regular Member

Posts: 18Does anyone know anything about this
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/320780054016
Advertising in Chattanooga does anyone know about this.
-
09-01-21 16:45 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 137Cleveland
Only two I know of is Brooklyn (check the reviews on here before you proceed with caution) and Princess (look at my review, it was in Chattanooga, but she has hosted recently in Cleveland).
Originally Posted by HowLand
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 16:29 #7884Regular Member

Posts: 6Information on this one
This one used to go by Jen however has changed her name. https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/910048740539.
I tried to look up past posts regarding her but found nothing. If no one else has had a dream with her, I feel like TOFTT. Not the best one of the choices however she's got that look that intrigues me.
-
09-01-21 08:08 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 34Cleveland providers?
Are there any reputable Cleveland providers? I'm not able to travel at the moment but have been wanting to dream.









Reply With Quote






