rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20347

    Slim pickings at Nebraska / Sligh

    Start of the month is the worst time to look. Sorry for pictures are no good, I couldn't manage to get a frontal shot shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A2968ACE-1A3B-485B-8811-5448061FDB3E.jpg‎   2549A455-AEC9-4981-9600-59D2E28A4628.jpg‎  

  2. #20346

    They can call whenever they want

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Just had a good experience with a SW last night. She texted me this morning asking how I'm doing. I don't want to be rude and not respond but I don't feel like talking to her. How do you guys deal with SW's hitting you up randomly?
    I don't mind because only the ones I enjoy and like get my number.

  3. #20345
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Just had a good experience with a SW last night. She texted me this morning asking how I'm doing. I don't want to be rude and not respond but I don't feel like talking to her. How do you guys deal with SW's hitting you up randomly?
    I always make a point to let it be known in all my encounters that discretion is a must whether its a request for them not to smoke or use heavily scented products during our session or making sure they see me deleting all of our texts once we meet up. Maybe just answer with a, "thanks for a great time, but this number might be monitored by a SO" so please avoid initiating messages.

  4. #20344

    How to deal with SW's texting you?

    Just had a good experience with a SW last night. She texted me this morning asking how I'm doing. I don't want to be rude and not respond but I don't feel like talking to her. How do you guys deal with SW's hitting you up randomly?

  5. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie to Tampa so I don't have any experience with mongering here. I followed Skiper's guide about streetwalkers hanging out behind the Dacco Gastation on Columbus drive. Saw like 5-6 different women all sitting outside but also saw like 3 guys sitting outside with them. What would be the best way for me to approach any of the woman? Should I wait until they are walking by themselves? It just felt weird to go up to the women when they were all sitting together all at once like that with few guys sitting there with them.
    Just park, walk up to them, whip out the dick and say, "Hey ladies, anyone want to have fun?

    That should do it. Just careful with the guys.

  6. #20342
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Based on your description of what Heidi looks like I think I would definitely be into her. I prefer chubby women. Where can I find her?
    She's not shapely, but she can be found around Nebraska and Sitka. Today she was S of the river / bridge. Earlier this week she was by the Church on Sitka. Wears track pants and a tank top that is tied in a knot showing her gut. No bra, a / b cup.

    She is open to everything though.

  7. #20341

    Report

    Just got head from a older black woman who was a bbw. Met her around Nebraska ave. She went by the name Lisa or Elise idk which one. Head was really good and I busted a fat load inside her mouth.

  8. #20340
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    I'm a newbie to Tampa so I don't have any experience with mongering here. I followed Skiper's guide about streetwalkers hanging out behind the Dacco Gastation on Columbus drive. Saw like 5-6 different women all sitting outside but also saw like 3 guys sitting outside with them. What would be the best way for me to approach any of the woman? Should I wait until they are walking by themselves? It just felt weird to go up to the women when they were all sitting together all at once like that with few guys sitting there with them.
    Drive by and make eye contact. If they're interested, they'll wave and approach your vehicle. I'd wait for their handlers to take a hike, but if you're desperate, just drive close by and see if the girls show interest.

  9. #20339

    Spotted Bunch of Girls Behind Dacco Gas Station

    I'm a newbie to Tampa so I don't have any experience with mongering here. I followed Skiper's guide about streetwalkers hanging out behind the Dacco Gastation on Columbus drive. Saw like 5-6 different women all sitting outside but also saw like 3 guys sitting outside with them. What would be the best way for me to approach any of the woman? Should I wait until they are walking by themselves? It just felt weird to go up to the women when they were all sitting together all at once like that with few guys sitting there with them.

  10. #20338

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through Nowtaney early morn, 5:45 am, and place was deserted. Drove down deserted Nebraska to Sitka. Immediately spotted PR?? Cierra, Cerrato, 5'5",90 lbs. She jumped in did LEO check and she was hesitant to accept my $40 offer of anal, but she did. Problem, no inside safe location. Gave her $5 bucks for her time and for easy transition back to streets.

    Still in area, spotted Heidi, dope sick. Big WSW but kinda shapely. 5'8", easy 230 lbs but fat ass. She begged me to buy her a rock and she'd do anything. Bought her a $10 piece and out of the area to put her to work. Found a nice place to park and let her hit the pipe. Now time to work. Head game sorry taking only the head and gagging. After 10 min I started to nut and she pulled away making a mess pissed I made her get out with much complaining.

    Headed back through Sitka spotted Miami Sarah. No time to partake. Ladies are out here.

    Be safe out here and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Based on your description of what Heidi looks like I think I would definitely be into her. I prefer chubby women. Where can I find her?

  11. #20337
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She wants to let us fine mongers know that she's doing amazing! She just finish her drug program and will be off probation end of September. She is totally out of the game and I couldn't be happier for her! I wish her continued success.
    Wow she's looking good. Can you hook me up with her please? I'm a rookie Monger. New to this all of this.

  12. #20336
    Cassandra (think that is her name) was in Nowatney this morning by the apts.

    Angel, with a long red wig was just north of Busch. Was fairly spaced out, but she said she's do FS with a visit to Greece for $20. I just never had seen her before so passed.

    And saw Heidi, the fat one, by the river. She was actually smacking her head herself. Um OK.

    Saw this other Latina on Hillsborough. Green top, black spandex with a backpack. Really cute. Said hi as she was crossing the street, she looked, sorta smiled and did a wave, then kept going. Wouldn't acknowledge after that. Shame. She was cute. Long curly hair with the "Latina" pony tail on top of her head.

  13. #20335

    Bambi

    Holy shit she looks bad! Wow.

    Just saw and talked to her. She wa son Neb /131.

  14. #20334

    Amanda Spotting. Sorry if this is a dup post (database errors)

    I haven't seen her for a while and heard from another provider that she was locked up, but finally spotted her yesterday around 2 pm posted a bit further south on Nebraska than usual. Almost down by MLK. Didn't have time to stop and pickup but nice to know she is out and about.

  15. #20333

    Thursday afternoon

    For the first time in a long time I actually had a couple hours to run the Neb stroll. I usually go from HB to Bearrs, and back, and did hit 139-142 first trip. Out of all the areas I hit, I found the notel row between 109 and Hanna being the most productive. There are couple homeboys with two or three young white girls that operate out of the Haven. It couldn't be more obvious, so I imagine uncle will jump on that soon. Guys were literally driving in the parking lot trying to grap these strung out strumpets. I scooped Josalyn near her notel around 5:00 and went for a bbbjcimws for. 3.

    She is probably around 40 hispanic, real thin, but nice thick lips. Going to meet her at her room over the weekend, or at least that's the plan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape