Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 773 1173 1673 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 26924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16844

    Roxy

    Curious if anyone has checked out Roxy. Used to see girl in pics years ago and then she popped up for a month or so earlier this year now appears to be back. Haven't been able to get past old pics and new number. PM is fine.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...a/157610738561

  2. #16843

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/online/elle-78
    I was with her a few months ago. She's a big one. Probably 280. Hosts in her apt. While hubby is at work and kid is in school which was a little offsetting. Worth the $$. BJ, DATY, 69, DATO, Doggie.

  3. #16842

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by JasoDean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/online/elle-78
    Sketchy apartment, looks older and larger in person. Performance was enthusiastic, but I still wouldn't repeat.

  4. #16841

    Elle

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/online/elle-78

  5. #16840

    Lexii

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66530775

    Not worth it. Pics are accurate, angles cover up a lot. She does have a thick ass, though she didn't appreciate sticking my finger in her balloon knot. Otherwise Very mechanical and covered. Did not ask for bare, although there is review out there stating she did bare without upcharge. She wearing sweat pants, old pizza boxes all over the room, no make up. Does doubles with her friend, just double the price. 150/200.

  6. #16839

    Hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    There's a "Pregnant Girl" thread. The guys there are pretty active about updating it too. Here's a link specifically to it: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Pregnant-girls.
    You are the hero we don't deserve. Thank you.

  7. #16838

    Look at the larger Chicago Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Heading in. I am looking for a pregnant woman. Or one who is lactating. Or if that can't be found, big big nipples.
    There's a "Pregnant Girl" thread. The guys there are pretty active about updating it too. Here's a link specifically to it: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Pregnant-girls.

  8. #16837
    Quote Originally Posted by JolieThornDog  [View Original Post]
    Would you share SOMETHING about location, North West South or cross streets or someting?
    North by I-90 before Rosemont.

  9. #16836
    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    So after getting cancelled on twice. I decided to roll the dice with a provider on my to check out on list.

    I went with Crystal. https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt.

    Easy setup. Nice Neighborhood in Chicago proper. Almost too white for me and that's saying something. Also very patient. I had to use the bathroom while getting there. I did two hours with her. I had a great time.

    Awesome BBBJ and great teaser. Had me blow my first load really fast and all. Very responsive and easy to work with. Round 2 I finished between her tits and round 3 she got on top rode me pretty well. Finished well. I need to be doing girls around my height and taller because she was able to on top without awkwardness. (I'm a pretty wide guy. It's the life.).

    I really enjoyed myself and putting her into my rotation for Chicago.

    Room for improvement:

    Despite how nice the neighborhood is. Her place needs work. I'm honestly very tolerant of places not being completely kept up. Covid-19 was rough for us all including the ladies. She is currently in the middle of fixing up the place and all. You've been warned. That might be a deal breaker for some of you. But if we are talking about just the woman herself. She was fantastic.

    Lady: It's her from the pictures. She's what I am looking for so she is great.

    Performance: Great. Wonder what will happen next time I see her.

    Place: Not good but hopefully she keeps at it and gets things better because she could be making a ton of cash just based off of her service. I did ask her about hosting from a hotel from time to time but she's not too keen on that.

    I recommend her and I will be repeating. I think she could missing out on more good clients if the location situation improves.

    Heading back to Chicago again to knock off another Mature Lady off of my list this weekend.

    Despite how dry it is in Chicago. It is 10 x worse on Wisconsin right now.
    Would you share SOMETHING about location, North West South or cross streets or someting?

  10. #16835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    When is the right time if they are already out on a date?
    I'm sure the ladies were so flattered that someone noticed who they were and approached them LOL.

  11. #16834

    Fetish

    Hi,

    Heading in. I am looking for a pregnant woman. Or one who is lactating. Or if that can't be found, big big nipples.

  12. #16833
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    When is the right time if they are already out on a date?
    Right after she leaves the restaurant? She can text while he drives.

  13. #16832

    Crystal

    So after getting cancelled on twice. I decided to roll the dice with a provider on my to check out on list.

    I went with Crystal. https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt.

    Easy setup. Nice Neighborhood in Chicago proper. Almost too white for me and that's saying something. Also very patient. I had to use the bathroom while getting there. I did two hours with her. I had a great time.

    Awesome BBBJ and great teaser. Had me blow my first load really fast and all. Very responsive and easy to work with. Round 2 I finished between her tits and round 3 she got on top rode me pretty well. Finished well. I need to be doing girls around my height and taller because she was able to on top without awkwardness. (I'm a pretty wide guy. It's the life.).

    I really enjoyed myself and putting her into my rotation for Chicago.

    Room for improvement:

    Despite how nice the neighborhood is. Her place needs work. I'm honestly very tolerant of places not being completely kept up. Covid-19 was rough for us all including the ladies. She is currently in the middle of fixing up the place and all. You've been warned. That might be a deal breaker for some of you. But if we are talking about just the woman herself. She was fantastic.

    Lady: It's her from the pictures. She's what I am looking for so she is great.

    Performance: Great. Wonder what will happen next time I see her.

    Place: Not good but hopefully she keeps at it and gets things better because she could be making a ton of cash just based off of her service. I did ask her about hosting from a hotel from time to time but she's not too keen on that.

    I recommend her and I will be repeating. I think she could missing out on more good clients if the location situation improves.

    Heading back to Chicago again to knock off another Mature Lady off of my list this weekend.

    Despite how dry it is in Chicago. It is 10 x worse on Wisconsin right now.

  14. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    I was at Adobe Gilas in Rosemont last Saturday night. Just from browsing ads for years, I recognized a couple escorts who were with dates. When the time was right I asked them if they were working and they said yes. I didn't know this place to be an escort hang out.
    When is the right time if they are already out on a date?

  15. #16830
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Surprised that anyone would brazenly use photos from a well known porn star and think that no one would notice. Just report them and move on.
    I remember reading that scammers intentionally make their scams obvious so it weeds out anyone with more than two braincells. Basically, anyone who would fall for an ad with a well known pornstar might also be dumb enough to send them a "deposit. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape