Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 920 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6236

    Rl

    Saw Sisi from the new rotation in room#1. Very pretty face, average body, not fat, some breast sag, late 20's I think, good service.

  2. #6235

    Savage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went to the place at Lock and Archer two days in a row at 11 AM and got shut out both times. I wanted to get a line-up yesterday because the pics they posted were definitely fake. This was a disappointment after them posting real pics during the previous rotation. New pics today look legit because one was of a girl I saw three years ago over on Princeton. I recognized her big forehead, reviewed my image hoard from the Golden Age of 2188, and it's a definite match. She's got a crazy tattoo on her back of two nymphs worshipping a winged penis and was a pretty good rough noisy fuck. I've totally blown out my budget this week, but any confirmation of her being there would be appreciated. I don't recognize the other girl. They are pushing Dongguan service, so probably the same deal as RL.
    Bro you're a savage her head is not that big she's cute.

  3. #6234

    Weaponized Autism in Action

    Well, I went to the place at Lock and Archer two days in a row at 11 AM and got shut out both times. I wanted to get a line-up yesterday because the pics they posted were definitely fake. This was a disappointment after them posting real pics during the previous rotation. New pics today look legit because one was of a girl I saw three years ago over on Princeton. I recognized her big forehead, reviewed my image hoard from the Golden Age of 2188, and it's a definite match. She's got a crazy tattoo on her back of two nymphs worshipping a winged penis and was a pretty good rough noisy fuck. I've totally blown out my budget this week, but any confirmation of her being there would be appreciated. I don't recognize the other girl. They are pushing Dongguan service, so probably the same deal as RL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1630533428448.jpg‎  

  4. #6233

    Advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing wrong with it, but just be upfront and open about it.

    A simple. "Gents, I have a new gal, here is a real picture of her, she's only available from now to X amount of time" I'd be fine with this. People would be happy your open about it and ask you questions that only you could answer.
    ,except that I believe it is against the forum's policy to permit provider advertising postings in this thread, need to post in the classified ad thread. Posing as a hobbyist implies an unbiased review which is obviously not the case if you are the business owner / manager.

  5. #6232

    Any info on KPs new Hazel?

    Looking to book something this weekend but any intel you may have beforehand would be appreciated. Either way I'll report back.

    Thanks.

  6. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    And if I am? So.
    There is nothing wrong with it, but just be upfront and open about it.

    A simple. "Gents, I have a new gal, here is a real picture of her, she's only available from now to X amount of time" I'd be fine with this. People would be happy your open about it and ask you questions that only you could answer.

  7. #6230

    Boom

    Quote Originally Posted by NoJohn  [View Original Post]
    Then you are the worst goddamn CEO ever.
    Roasted.

  8. #6229

    Adult search

    Anyone else having a problem with this site? Only half the escorts are showing up.

  9. #6228
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    How did you see this girl Chicago? There aren't any palm trees in Chicago? Are you the owner?
    I do believe they are the owner, as they always promote this same site. I just don't like that they aren't upfront about it. Would be a much better interaction if they just said it straight. That fact that their identity is deceiving makes me doubt anything he ever posts.

  10. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    This girl is in Chicago for a month. Though there are palm trees between latitudes 30 degrees and and 30 degrees S, in tropical and sub-tropical regions, it is likely where these forward pictures were captured. I did ask for her to take a picture wearing a winter coat next to the fake ficus tree in the apartment but lighting was not the best. I hope this helps.
    Translation: damn you got me these pics are fake AF the girl in the pic not in Chicago probably just another Thai with csection scars and a bad boob job LOL 😂.

  11. #6226

    Bebe

    Good looking Thai chick w bolt ons. Didn't join me in the shower but was enthusiastic. BBBJ, CG, and mish. English was plenty good enough for our purposes. I'm not exceedingly large but north of avg. She was wincing a bit so I had to hold back. Fine for me but for the big guys it may be a problem. Pics in the ad obviously aren't her. Face is extremely cute IMO. If I wanted to nitpick she could use some firming up in the belly but would still be considered slim by any metric. As always YMMV but I plan on returning soon.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898

  12. #6225

    Hope this helps

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    How did you see this girl Chicago? There aren't any palm trees in Chicago? Are you the owner?
    This girl is in Chicago for a month. Though there are palm trees between latitudes 30 degrees and and 30 degrees S, in tropical and sub-tropical regions, it is likely where these forward pictures were captured. I did ask I hope this helps.

  13. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    She's probably in her mid to late 30's and still beautiful with a nice slim body. She is GFE with BBBJ and daty.

    For me she is perfect. Her English is good but sometimes a little hard to understand on longer conversations.

    Just Asian.
    I saw her about a month ago. I would say upper 30's is more accurate. She has one of the best bodies you will come across in an Asian apartment. Good experience every time. She keeps the apartment clean and organized. It's in a housing tenement reminiscent of the USSR but at least the inside is somewhat nice.

  14. #6223

    Schaumburg asian apartment girls

    Does anybody have a link or a phone number to them?

  15. #6222

    Not bad. Not bad at all.

    It's been over 12 months or so time since seeing a new face.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1823898

    Attached are the actuals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77A21226-7295-4524-BD5C-0C18B663D7E3.jpg‎   387222A6-D615-4ED6-AFB2-EF110374B65B.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape