Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15336

    Cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Yup she has two posts.

    She's done it many times.

    For me she said she needs to get a doordash food downstairs then takes off with her bf.

    Last week I know someone that drive her to the store she said she needs cigs.

    He gave her The Whole amount and she went out the back door her bf waiting in the car.

  2. #15335

    A few encounters

    Allie.

    Ez set up via text. Was the girl in the pic but she's a user and looks like trash now. Heavy smoker. Even her nipples tasted smokey. Everything covered. Place was trashed. Had to move stuff off the couch just to bang her. Won't repeat. 140 hhr. I will go elsewhere.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/354142251621

    Liz.

    Decent girl. Dirty room. Has a roommate. BBBJ and BBFSCIP for 100 hhr. I would repeat. Not the prettiest face bit decent body. She allows Greek too for upcharge but I'm not into that.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/915769164520

    Sarah.

    Pretty lady. Everything covered. 120 hhr. She smelled and looked clean although she has signs of a user. Room was dirty. She couldn't even tell what time it was. Nice shaved pussy. Wouldn't let me DATY though. She said 300 if I wanted to do BBFS. No thanks. She was quite fun though.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/589366905219

    Denver Rose.

    Smooth BBBJ. Probably one of the best I've had. Cfs although she does allow BBFS at an upcharge. Pussy smells though. I wouldn't DATY it. Very mechanical. Plus she covers her face with her hair or turns her face. No kissing. I would repeat if she no one else. She does have a nice body. Recommend doing RCG if she lets you.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/554482963180

  3. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    This young Latina has been posting since May. She has an incall near the airport charging 1. 2 1. 5 2. 0.

    I've gotten to know her a bit through chat and going to meet her tomorrow.

    Any concerns? Any reviews?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/39244479
    Post 15173. Can confirm , very shady and extremely ghetto . Hard pass . Too bad , young Latina with a rocking body is hard to find

  4. #15333

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry she's done it to everyone she meets. You are not alone.

  5. #15332

    Young Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    This young Latina has been posting since May. She has an incall near the airport charging 1. 2 1. 5 2. 0.

    I've gotten to know her a bit through chat and going to meet her tomorrow.

    Any concerns? Any reviews?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/39244479
    She's got reviews. Some claimed to have seen her but she cash and dash me. Good luck with her. I wouldn't do it.

  6. #15331

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    This young Latina has been posting since May. She has an incall near the airport charging 1. 2 1. 5 2. 0.

    I've gotten to know her a bit through chat and going to meet her tomorrow.

    Any concerns? Any reviews?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/39244479
    I look forward to a review.

  7. #15330

    Young Latina

    This young Latina has been posting since May. She has an incall near the airport charging 1. 2 1. 5 2. 0.

    I've gotten to know her a bit through chat and going to meet her tomorrow.

    Any concerns? Any reviews?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/39244479

  8. #15329

    Read the forum

    Lots and lots of reports of cash and dash about her. Does anyone read the forums anymore or do they just pick out an ad on STG and go for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSunrise  [View Original Post]

  9. #15328

    Busty ****

    This chick just Cash & Dashed me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/688820740817

  10. #15327

    Milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    Is your girl lactating? I don't usually go for white girls, but if she's nursing, then I will too. PM me her number!

    Coochie (with a box of Oreos) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  11. #15326
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    If you could send me her number I'll give her a try. 6 ft, white and on the slim side for weight. 165 lbs. New to this.

  12. #15325

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by LindZrn1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Trina in Milwaukee, coming there this week.
    Yes I have seen her 5 times. Great body, BBBJ, cfs, pretty face allows daty. Firm on price.

  13. #15324

    Trina

    Anyone seen Trina in Milwaukee, coming there this week.

  14. #15323
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Belleair

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks good no reviews: https://tryst.link/escort/belleaireb.

  15. #15322
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangarookid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her this year? I'm getting no replies or vague ones and not sure if it's me or if she's avoiding all.
    Not my cup of tea anymore but another monger mentioned she's doing warehouse night shift work now. That probably your reason for lack of coms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape