Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16833
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    When is the right time if they are already out on a date?
    Right after she leaves the restaurant? She can text while he drives.

  2. #16832

    Crystal

    So after getting cancelled on twice. I decided to roll the dice with a provider on my to check out on list.

    I went with Crystal. https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt.

    Easy setup. Nice Neighborhood in Chicago proper. Almost too white for me and that's saying something. Also very patient. I had to use the bathroom while getting there. I did two hours with her. I had a great time.

    Awesome BBBJ and great teaser. Had me blow my first load really fast and all. Very responsive and easy to work with. Round 2 I finished between her tits and round 3 she got on top rode me pretty well. Finished well. I need to be doing girls around my height and taller because she was able to on top without awkwardness. (I'm a pretty wide guy. It's the life.).

    I really enjoyed myself and putting her into my rotation for Chicago.

    Room for improvement:

    Despite how nice the neighborhood is. Her place needs work. I'm honestly very tolerant of places not being completely kept up. Covid-19 was rough for us all including the ladies. She is currently in the middle of fixing up the place and all. You've been warned. That might be a deal breaker for some of you. But if we are talking about just the woman herself. She was fantastic.

    Lady: It's her from the pictures. She's what I am looking for so she is great.

    Performance: Great. Wonder what will happen next time I see her.

    Place: Not good but hopefully she keeps at it and gets things better because she could be making a ton of cash just based off of her service. I did ask her about hosting from a hotel from time to time but she's not too keen on that.

    I recommend her and I will be repeating. I think she could missing out on more good clients if the location situation improves.

    Heading back to Chicago again to knock off another Mature Lady off of my list this weekend.

    Despite how dry it is in Chicago. It is 10 x worse on Wisconsin right now.

  3. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    I was at Adobe Gilas in Rosemont last Saturday night. Just from browsing ads for years, I recognized a couple escorts who were with dates. When the time was right I asked them if they were working and they said yes. I didn't know this place to be an escort hang out.
    When is the right time if they are already out on a date?

  4. #16830
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Surprised that anyone would brazenly use photos from a well known porn star and think that no one would notice. Just report them and move on.
    I remember reading that scammers intentionally make their scams obvious so it weeds out anyone with more than two braincells. Basically, anyone who would fall for an ad with a well known pornstar might also be dumb enough to send them a "deposit. ".

  5. #16829
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornToday  [View Original Post]
    Saw this listing and thought I'd see what was up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66413723

    Text response was immediate, details asked for were provided, but a quick reverse image search showed that the images were def lifted from the internet (Carmen Caliente) When I asked about it, they went silent.

    Bait and switch at best, trap at worst. Avoid.
    Surprised that anyone would brazenly use photos from a well known porn star and think that no one would notice. Just report them and move on.

  6. #16828

    Bait and switch

    Saw this listing and thought I'd see what was up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66413723

    Text response was immediate, details asked for were provided, but a quick reverse image search showed that the images were def lifted from the internet (Carmen Caliente) When I asked about it, they went silent.

    Bait and switch at best, trap at worst. Avoid.

  7. #16827

    Kylie Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?
    I am pretty sure he is referring to my report. See post #16849 below. Tkow70 had a review on anoThER website, which I had actually seen before I went for my visit.

  8. #16826
    Kylie works on occasion for YWSM. Youwannaseeme. Is is website.

  9. #16825

    Deja Star

    Saw this one today on Lincoln and Peterson for 30 minutes:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ago/1/sunshine#66305160.

    Easy contact although did not reply for ten minutes once I got there. She did finally reply and apologize before I left and gave room number. I entered and she is the girl in the pic. Pretty cute and nice tits and great ass. She was not up for much foreplay. I sucked her tits for like two minutes then pushed me away. I got an even shorter time with DATY and DATO, but at least I was able to get a taste. There was not much chemistry. She suited me up for a good CBJ and then doggie. The highlight was she got really wet during covered full service. Good deal for $100.00 hhr but wish there was more fun time before the main event. Perhaps she will open up on future visits, but I am not counting on it. I would see her again either way as the price is right as is the location.

  10. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?
    Theres no link likely because she has been reviewed plenty of times before where regulars to this board know who's being talked about.

    Use the search function.

  11. #16823

    Amanda

    Looking to see if this is the Amanda that people have had mixed experiences with?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...878.htm?cat=54

    I've also seen she appears as "Nancy" occasionally. Would like to check out but seems like a real toss up if she is worth it or not.

  12. #16822
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Nice review of Kylie. She is no doubt a YMMV type of girl for sure. Check out my review. We had so much fun we hang outside of her work. She contacts me more than I contact her. LOL. Love this hobby.
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?

  13. #16821

    Small World

    I was at Adobe Gilas in Rosemont last Saturday night. Just from browsing ads for years, I recognized a couple escorts who were with dates. When the time was right I asked them if they were working and they said yes. I didn't know this place to be an escort hang out.

  14. #16820
    Nice review of Kylie. She is no doubt a YMMV type of girl for sure. Check out my review. We had so much fun we hang outside of her work. She contacts me more than I contact her. LOL. Love this hobby.

  15. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    They also supposedly don't allow people to talk about meeting up or to advertise sex work, but Carmella regularly and openly advertises in person meets on her OF. I'm not sure how she gets away with it, because many have been sanctioned or banned for that.
    Yea I saw that too. Maybe no one reported her yet. Apparently she's getting enough business to raise her rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape