Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 12758
-
08-31-21 10:36 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 575Colombians Girls
Perhaps someone can bring some light. After my lovely UTR had problem and cancel on me and my favorite girl did not answer. I turned into the regular pages. I noticed a plenty of Spanish speaker Colombians girls and I have tried couple of numbers. I decided to watch porn and throw the dices instead. It is stranges that none of the numbers that I tried answer the phone like normal people used to be but texted back. The txt has the location, not the number and booking fee for hh only. Also noticed that all ads of those girls popped up almost at the some time. Is that an agency or management? Any info?.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66471180
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16752404
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66474119
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16921539
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66473651#.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16940545
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66466797
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16937583
-
08-31-21 08:50 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 199Alex lynn
Anybody seen her lately. I've been traveling and haven't been on. Is she still around? No ads for a month.
-
08-31-21 07:00 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 97It was this one.
This is who I used to see. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lermont-894442.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
Is this who your taking about?
-
08-30-21 22:16 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 325Michele Mass
Is the Michele from Clermont you're thinking Michele Mass, blonde spinner that offered massage out of her house in Clermont? That girl was a fun time. Didn't know the meaning of the word no and loved greek. If that's the Michele you're thinking of she's been MiA for a while now and is not M1 L. If anyone knows what happened to Michele Mass please share.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 19:06 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 1837UniQue the Juicy Georgia Peach
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66435441#.
I don't know what I like best about her ad, the stupid snarl / duck-lip thing in her pics, her cr3 atively-amazing sp3 lling / linguistic skills or her exceptional business savvy attitude suggesting to get the "Business Aspect" out of the way first so play time can begin ASAP. LOL.
Excerpt from her ad:
Remember to bring your donation!
Bring your donation via Cash app, Paypal current Venmo or cash
L3 TS Handle the business aspect right away so th3 fub part of our enxounter.
Can begin.
Looks like a quick and easy way to kiss your hard earned cash good bye.
Grain 56.
-
08-30-21 17:07 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 878Lake county
There is another girl in lake county now. She has gps on her qv rate but she looks good.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66272000
I agree Bella did you a favor not answering.
-
08-30-21 17:04 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 1237Bella did you a favor not answering.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 16:15 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks Rocco
Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.
Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).
Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
-
08-30-21 16:13 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks Rocco
Thanks for the update, I found it and a few others on the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones there but I got frustrated and gave up.
Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara?
Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
-
08-30-21 15:41 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 1837No, Just No!
Search Mandy, Bambi, Pixie and Samantha. Read her reviews. You will be hard pressed to EVER find one that's positive.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
She changes names and phone numbers so much that we can't keep up with her to report how bad she is. She now has added a wig to her pics so we can't even tell her by her pics.
Grain 56.
-
08-30-21 15:12 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 246Bambii
Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.
-
08-30-21 11:52 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 1837Roommate At the Door?
Originally Posted by Ryan82
[View Original Post]
Ryan82,
Originally Posted by IPayYou
[View Original Post]
I agree with I Pay You and may have experienced a case of mistaken identity. I think you may have gotten a glimpse of one of her roommates and not actually Amber / Jane Doe. One roommate is much older and much heavier, like 40+ lbs heavier than Jane / Amber. Amber is on her period now from what I understand so I don't know what was going on when you showed up. That older roommate may have been answering the door for Amber. I would have left too if I was expecting Amber / Jane and was surprised at the door like that! I've had her BF answer the door for me. If I hadn't of know about him in advance and knew he is docile, I'd have left out of caution.
She has another roommate now and she is doing doubles with her, that must be the Nikki I Pay saw. I haven't met her but Amber is always suggesting doubles to me. With her current roommates. LOL.
Grain 56.
-
08-30-21 11:18 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 83Jane Doe
Saw her roommate Nikki on Thursday. Nice girl. Pics are heavily filtered. Bbj on point, nice clean shaved pussy so I dined at the why. Covered up, doggie, mish blew in cover. Probably won't repeat. But I bring this up because she sort of resembles Jane. Jane is a lot better looking but could be sister or maybe cousin. Maybe you got the old switch aroo.
Originally Posted by Ryan82
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:51 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 2168Whoa whoa whoa.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
From her post. Ouch.
**** Must be shaved (or trimmed) AND cercomsized!!!!!!!!!*************
will help trim u up and cut the 4 skin if u need help
-
08-30-21 10:24 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 878Jane Doe
Originally Posted by Ryan82
[View Original Post]
I just saw her Saturday and she did have a bit of a belly, but it was more of a that time of month coming up belly, not a fat or flabby belly. No way was she 30 pounds over her pics. 10 pounds at the most. Her ass was nice and her face is much prettier then her pics IMHO. You missed out walking away. She is a very pleasant girl and if she would have had covers that pussy was really nice and would have liked to take a dip in it. I saw her early though and she hadn't had a chance to go for supplies yet. I will be seeing her again for sure.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






