Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 30799
-
08-30-21 18:32 #15019Senior Member

Posts: 43Try her around midday.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
She's nice and sees you at her place, a bit expensive for what you get but she's real.
-
08-30-21 16:54 #15018Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Thank you for your kind words.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 15:19 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 214Brazilian
Anyone seen this latina? She seems legit. Just checking here before I pull the trigger.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/837777242882
-
08-30-21 13:44 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 827Ayden from BKS
I got a chance to see Ayden from BKS the last time she was here and I had a nice time with her. My experience with Adonna from BKS had been bad, and I was glad I got to see Ayden. I am sure I am heading back.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7559765.htm
-
08-30-21 13:31 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 130Luna info
How can I get to reply.
Pros and cons.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66325464
-
08-30-21 11:57 #15014Regular Member

Posts: 4RE: Treat Her Right
Thanks for the input. I have been contemplating a date but was not sure if the roses would be worth the cost. Definitely staying on my radar.
Originally Posted by Furnace1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 11:21 #15013Regular Member

Posts: 4Re: Purge
Agree. Looks like a few of the "Asian" escorts profiles are returning, but it looks like most of the non-verified profiles were removed over the weekend.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:16 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 265One that I almost saw and didn't
Just another reason I am taking a break from the dregs of the provider pool. Glad I didn't bite a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 09:39 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 53If you dig deeper several members reported that they got scammed by her. The good reviews were posted when she first appeared in this area, no longer the case. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 06:58 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 1014Tried both.
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:46 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 88Kayla
Anybody got an info on Kayla?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/694505577387
-
08-29-21 23:12 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 284Intel
Nami (aka jazmin, well most of us believe it's the same person). But her nuru is as authentic it will get here in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
Just go to rubrating and search Nami or jazmin.
-
08-29-21 22:51 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 90Hayley
You may want to check out the Wilmington board. Or search here.
Originally Posted by LarryLaffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 22:51 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 91Not personal experience, but she's got a couple of good reviews on The Erotic Review. Not the girl in the pics though. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4710377-358681.
Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by LarryLaffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:09 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 578Sara
I have setup several dates with her only for them all to be cancelled last minute. Or she just stops responding. Not sure what her deal is. I typically do outcalls which is always a bit trickier but she just continues to elude me.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





