Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,796 to 15,810 of 30798
-
08-30-21 11:21 #15003Regular Member

Posts: 4Re: Purge
Agree. Looks like a few of the "Asian" escorts profiles are returning, but it looks like most of the non-verified profiles were removed over the weekend.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 10:16 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 265One that I almost saw and didn't
Just another reason I am taking a break from the dregs of the provider pool. Glad I didn't bite a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 09:39 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 53If you dig deeper several members reported that they got scammed by her. The good reviews were posted when she first appeared in this area, no longer the case. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 06:58 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 1014Tried both.
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 01:46 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 88Kayla
Anybody got an info on Kayla?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/694505577387
-
08-29-21 23:12 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 284Intel
Nami (aka jazmin, well most of us believe it's the same person). But her nuru is as authentic it will get here in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
Just go to rubrating and search Nami or jazmin.
-
08-29-21 22:51 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 90Hayley
You may want to check out the Wilmington board. Or search here.
Originally Posted by LarryLaffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 22:51 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 91Not personal experience, but she's got a couple of good reviews on The Erotic Review. Not the girl in the pics though. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4710377-358681.
Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by LarryLaffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:09 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 578Sara
I have setup several dates with her only for them all to be cancelled last minute. Or she just stops responding. Not sure what her deal is. I typically do outcalls which is always a bit trickier but she just continues to elude me.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:08 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 578Sad
She was doing well when she was out further. Ever since she came back to Durham she fell back into demons and pimps etc. Idk why these ladies leave a good thing behind to go back to shit then complain their lives are bad.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:03 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 324Hayley Banks
She's touring SC. Looking for feedback. Cute girl.
PM or post please.
Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks
-
08-29-21 18:00 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 173Thank you.
Save me as well.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 17:49 #14991Banned Member

Posts: 36Caution
People have PM'ed me with zero posts or reviews asking for info on verified providers. WTF? Very much a redflag.
Pit.
-
08-29-21 17:31 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 91Nuru in Raleigh?
Hey all,
I'm looking for as close to an authentic Nuru massage as I can get in Raleigh. Anyone have a suggestion for me?
Thanks,
Jester.
-
08-29-21 17:28 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 281Sorry that happened to you but thanks for taking one for the team. I have had my eye on her for a long time and was thinking of pulling the trigger one day. I remember some guy on this board tried to make her his girlfriend last year and obviously that didn't workout. She is a permanent no from me at this point.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





