Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 24043
-
08-30-21 02:18 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 70Gorgeous Latinas
Did a search on their number, and they definitely have some very sexy Latinas in the rotation:
Originally Posted by MagSayWhat
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ld-va/31121133
-
08-29-21 20:05 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 139Ruby at AG
I'm also happy with Ruby at AG. Not her in the pictures, but she is hot. She is 5'6-ish, athletic build, pretty Korean face and an amazing ass. For the old schoolers. She has those bikini tan lines. Great at BBBJ, CIM and afterwards she wouldn't let me leave until my time was up, so we had a great conversation about International travel. Only here until 9/6, so see her while you can.
-
08-29-21 19:25 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 45Colombian Goddess Selena 2nd report
Went to see selena based on OrZammar report. I was not disappointed. Selena has a true MILF body and a big ass to boot. Photos are her. I was also greeted with a kiss and a hand rub down below. I gave the 30 min fee with the BBBJ fee. I paid another small fee to take some pictures. BBBJ was pretty good with plenty of teasing of the balls. Main even started in doggy so I could take some pictures of that fine ass, and man was it amazing to hold on to while pounding. I then moved on to Mish and then had her finish me with BBBJ. I wanted to cim but I don't think she was into it. All in all I would repeat if she stays for a longer period. Interestingly enough this group seems to run very similar to the silverspring / laurel Colombian crap shoot.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 18:56 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 167Hold old is she?
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 18:56 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 327It's fair
I think the pricing is fair. The hard part is getting everyone onboard.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 17:23 #13913Senior Member

Posts: 98Standard rates providers
Are we allow to make a standard rate providers tread?
This is the idea.
We form a tread of our standard rates.
We decide what is fair. Of course, they are super providers that should get their asking prices. But they will not be in our tread. If Anyone finds a great bargain of $400 per a QV can post in the regular tread.
I feel this is fair for our rates but if any one things it should be lower or higher should speak up and taken in consideration.
Qv. 80-100.
30 120-140.
60 180-200.
We will visit, post and review.
No post will be allow if it is not within our rate.
Does anyone know how to form a new tread in our forum? If we are allow, would you please form it. I am clueless and do not have the time to managed it.
I hope, some will agree with the idea.
Best.
-
08-29-21 17:06 #13912Regular Member

Posts: 5What's the $damage at AG nowadays? I think they got rid of GFE plus but charges a flat rate now. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 14:36 #13911Senior Member

Posts: 596Ruby at AsianGems
Ruby has an amazing body, especially ass (bubble butt) with a pretty face. Very willing to please and sweet personality. MSOG, BBBJ, Daty, 69, CIM.
-
08-29-21 13:52 #13910Regular Member

Posts: 78AG Ruby
Fun time. Trouble getting in to the area. Code they gave me didn't work. Just waited to have someone let me in. That was not fun. Ruby is fucking hot. Great bbj, best ass I have ever seen. Not much on daty. No fiv. I would repeat. Pretty down to business with her but fun time for sure.
-
08-29-21 12:30 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 98Susana
Thank you.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 12:08 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 384I posted the link for you. I thought LC was acronym for Latina Crapshoot, so it took me quite a bit to figure out what you were actually talking about.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/66326194
-
08-29-21 10:16 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 122Standard rates
I agree we should post that group of reasonable services. It's prohibitive, especially when the women are basically trying to make guys a trick with no treat. Thanks for the idea.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 10:15 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 805Is This her?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/66326194
And if so, which one of the pics she's using is actually her.
If that's not her would you please provide a link for us?
Happy hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 09:46 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 98How to bring prices down
Hello,
I think, the best way to bring crazy fees down is to report and visit providers that are reasonable in their prices.
Of course there are outstanding providers that should get whatever they ask because they are that good. But now , it seems everyone think they are.
So reasonable prices I think are.
QV 80/100.
30 120-140.
60 180-200.
Do you agree?
-
08-29-21 09:33 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 98Susana in Woodbridge
Go to LC. Type Woodbridge. Her name is Susana.
80-120-200.
Really hot Latina from Cuba, I was really glad, I tried her. She is very busy. Might have to wait a bit. I was not rushed but she is busy so do not expect girlfriend or extra time.
Stay safe.











Reply With Quote






