Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 523 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 7842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/596056610324

    Same picture is used for 2 different locations. Also the Laura ad follows the pattern of the Johnson St rip off ads.
    Would the real Laura please step forward? She is a fugazi.

  2. #4121

    Selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Texted her for info and location when the post was in the Waterbury section. Her or whomever's reply was "send me a selfie".

    My response: goodbye.
    Have some fun. Send her a photo of someone on the other side of the planet.

  3. #4120

    Laura or whomever uses those pics

    Texted her for info and location when the post was in the Waterbury section. Her or whomever's reply was "send me a selfie".

    My response: goodbye.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]

  4. #4119

    Laura in Waterbury and Threesome in Hudson Valley

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/596056610324

    Same picture is used for 2 different locations. Also the Laura ad follows the pattern of the Johnson St rip off ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjm4mzgwzgu2y2nmntiznza4zte3zta2yzfjnwi0mtjlymfima.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she's the same girl or someone using the same pics, but this one has her in NY.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/281783648994

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23F81EC1-00F7-4E7B-91FD-F48571B3F316.jpg‎   588EC379-1061-4C86-B87C-77990ECE6E1C.jpg‎   70C8665A-2057-4124-ACA4-33720C4EEFF6.jpg‎  

  6. #4117

    Laura Waterbury CT


  7. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Seems strange that she would even advertise that since it is a no go to territory!
    I'm sure they are monitoring this site. Soon as their post has been spotted it gets taken down.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Or what.

    There are recent warnings to avoid Johnson St. Set ups and robberies. Do a search for more info.

    BMD.
    Seems strange that she would even advertise that since it is a no go to territory!

  9. #4114

    Johnson

    Or what.

    There are recent warnings to avoid Johnson St. Set ups and robberies. Do a search for more info.

    BMD.

  10. #4113

  11. #4112

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Think this one is worth what she is quoting?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/144844946088

    200/400/600.

    Ya right.
    She must have gotten her start on Seeking Arrangements.

    Blue.

  12. #4111

    Eve. I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing, but I thought I remembered seeing those sexy pics some time ago, and the same name, Eve, posting out of Norwalk for outs and car dates. Was always tempted, but too far of a drive for me. Now I see the posts out of Waterbury. A little closer, but after checking, determined that it IS the same girl. Only problem is that those pics are the exact same ones from 2019. She's hot for sure. Just got to wonder why she's using 2 year old pics for her posts. Still interested but hesitant.

    Also dug up what could be her real name, but not posting that here due to rules. If you toftt, let us know. If I do, I'll let you all know.
    I had free time today and decided to give her a go. Easy set up, pleasant texts. Said greek was ok for qv, 60 special today for qv, otherwise 80/100/200- at the AML in waterbury. So, off I went. Made it to exit 4 Hubbard park and didn't move for almost 40 minutes. Accident on I-691 happened shortly before I got there and the highway was closed, no one getting through, I was 6 cars back from the fire trucks, and the ambulances arrived a bit later. So, I ended up doing a you turn across the grass and headed to back into Meriden. Eve was not meant to be, I won't have the time for a couple weeks to attempt again. Sent off a message to my fav provider, and getting nothing back, threw a hail mary to Deb and she wasnt busy, so paid her a visit. Gods can she talk, but what an ass for an older woman.

  13. #4110

    Pleasant Moments place to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoush  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a very good provider or agency in the area. Used City girls in the past. Looking for something of similar quality. Looking for any recommendations, Thanks.
    I know it's a rough neighborhood, but go around 1:00 pm or so, I hear there are a bunch of girls that look finger licking good, they like you to grab their boobs at the bar to show others your cool, try not to get the same girl all the time cause they cling to you like gorilla glue They will spot you In an instant the next time you go in there I like to grab two girls to show that I am friendly.

  14. #4109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Serious inquiries

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Think this one is worth what she is quoting?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/144844946088

    200/400/600.

    Ya right.
    My inquiry would be "ARE YOU FUKIN SERIUOS"? Emphasis added.

  15. #4108

    Not at 185

    Pounds, that is! Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Think this one is worth what she is quoting?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/144844946088

    200/400/600.

    Ya right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape