Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9038

    UniQue the Juicy Georgia Peach

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66435441#.

    I don't know what I like best about her ad, the stupid snarl / duck-lip thing in her pics, her cr3 atively-amazing sp3 lling / linguistic skills or her exceptional business savvy attitude suggesting to get the "Business Aspect" out of the way first so play time can begin ASAP. LOL.

    Excerpt from her ad:

    Remember to bring your donation!

    Bring your donation via Cash app, Paypal current Venmo or cash

    L3 TS Handle the business aspect right away so th3 fub part of our enxounter.

    Can begin.

    Looks like a quick and easy way to kiss your hard earned cash good bye.

    Grain 56.

  2. #9037

    Lake county

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
    There is another girl in lake county now. She has gps on her qv rate but she looks good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/66272000

    I agree Bella did you a favor not answering.

  3. #9036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.
    Bella did you a favor not answering.

  4. #9035

    Thanks Rocco

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I left a review. Total ripoff. She noticed the bad reviews so she or her manager constantly change the profile. She is a hardcore SW charging like Brazilian eros type.
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few other reviews in the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara).

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.

  5. #9034

    Thanks Rocco

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I left a review. Total ripoff. She noticed the bad reviews so she or her manager constantly change the profile. She is a hardcore SW charging like Brazilian eros type.
    Thanks for the update, I found it and a few others on the normal places. I really wanted to play this weekend but you know when we're ready it doesn't hardly work out. I called her and it was her, she remembered me and she asked for $400. One shot, covered, rules, rules etc. I politely declined. If I remember right, she has an older white guy who "watches out for her". I used to see him while I was pulling in the apartment she worked at.

    I tried insta, snap and tinder. Believe it or not there is a cardate Orlando group on insta. Bunch of "deposit first" crap saying they are in gotha. Might be some real ones there but I got frustrated and gave up.

    Bella in Mt. Dora never answered and the only other girl in lake that I know of was in Clermont, but she moved I think (Kara?

    Struck out this weekend but I've got time and money so hopefully someone works out this week.

  6. #9033

    No, Just No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.
    Search Mandy, Bambi, Pixie and Samantha. Read her reviews. You will be hard pressed to EVER find one that's positive.

    She changes names and phone numbers so much that we can't keep up with her to report how bad she is. She now has added a wig to her pics so we can't even tell her by her pics.

    Grain 56.

  7. #9032

    Bambii

    Was curious if anyone seen this girl https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/66400988.

  8. #9031

    Roommate At the Door?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw some positive reviews on the site so I checked her out. Pics do not look like her and she is +30 lb. I walked away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/66383721
    Quote Originally Posted by IPayYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw her roommate Nikki on Thursday. Nice girl. Pics are heavily filtered. Bbj on point, nice clean shaved pussy so I dined at the why. Covered up, doggie, mish blew in cover. Probably won't repeat. But I bring this up because she sort of resembles Jane. Jane is a lot better looking but could be sister or maybe cousin. Maybe you got the old switch aroo.
    Ryan82,

    I agree with I Pay You and may have experienced a case of mistaken identity. I think you may have gotten a glimpse of one of her roommates and not actually Amber / Jane Doe. One roommate is much older and much heavier, like 40+ lbs heavier than Jane / Amber. Amber is on her period now from what I understand so I don't know what was going on when you showed up. That older roommate may have been answering the door for Amber. I would have left too if I was expecting Amber / Jane and was surprised at the door like that! I've had her BF answer the door for me. If I hadn't of know about him in advance and knew he is docile, I'd have left out of caution.

    She has another roommate now and she is doing doubles with her, that must be the Nikki I Pay saw. I haven't met her but Amber is always suggesting doubles to me. With her current roommates. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  9. #9030

    Jane Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw some positive reviews on the site so I checked her out. Pics do not look like her and she is +30 lb. I walked away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/66383721
    Saw her roommate Nikki on Thursday. Nice girl. Pics are heavily filtered. Bbj on point, nice clean shaved pussy so I dined at the why. Covered up, doggie, mish blew in cover. Probably won't repeat. But I bring this up because she sort of resembles Jane. Jane is a lot better looking but could be sister or maybe cousin. Maybe you got the old switch aroo.

  10. #9029
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt that you saw what you saw, but what pics were you comparing her to? In her pics, all the pics of the French Maid are obviously not her at all. She posted those a couple weeks back because she was trying her hand at "sexy maid service". The pic in the pink bikini top isn't her nor are the pics of the Spanish girl, obviously. The rest of them are her.

    I saw her earlier in the week and she was maybe 10 lbs heavier than her pics, her butt was great and she had a small belly pooch that comes and goes. Your observation would put her somewhere between 145 to 150 lbs though, knowing she weighed 117 lbs when she weighed herself at my safest place a while back and at that time very closely resembled her in the nude pics from her ad. Thirty extra lbs. Is a lot of additional weight on someone with a smaller frame, but anything is possible and she may have gained another 20 lbs since Wednesday.

    Grain 56.
    Whoa whoa whoa.

    From her post. Ouch.

    **** Must be shaved (or trimmed) AND cercomsized!!!!!!!!!*************
    will help trim u up and cut the 4 skin if u need help

  11. #9028

    Jane Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw some positive reviews on the site so I checked her out. Pics do not look like her and she is +30 lb. I walked away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/66383721
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt that you saw what you saw, but what pics were you comparing her to? In her pics, all the pics of the French Maid are obviously not her at all. She posted those a couple weeks back because she was trying her hand at "sexy maid service". The pic in the pink bikini top isn't her nor are the pics of the Spanish girl, obviously. The rest of them are her.

    I saw her earlier in the week and she was maybe 10 lbs heavier than her pics, her butt was great and she had a small belly pooch that comes and goes. Your observation would put her somewhere between 145 to 150 lbs though, knowing she weighed 117 lbs when she weighed herself at my safest place a while back and at that time very closely resembled her in the nude pics from her ad. Thirty extra lbs. Is a lot of additional weight on someone with a smaller frame, but anything is possible and she may have gained another 20 lbs since Wednesday.

    Grain 56.
    I just saw her Saturday and she did have a bit of a belly, but it was more of a that time of month coming up belly, not a fat or flabby belly. No way was she 30 pounds over her pics. 10 pounds at the most. Her ass was nice and her face is much prettier then her pics IMHO. You missed out walking away. She is a very pleasant girl and if she would have had covers that pussy was really nice and would have liked to take a dip in it. I saw her early though and she hadn't had a chance to go for supplies yet. I will be seeing her again for sure.

  12. #9027

    Amber / Jane Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan82  [View Original Post]
    Saw some positive reviews on the site so I checked her out. Pics do not look like her and she is +30 lb. I walked away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/66383721
    I don't doubt that you saw what you saw, but what pics were you comparing her to? In her pics, all the pics of the French Maid are obviously not her at all. She posted those a couple weeks back because she was trying her hand at "sexy maid service". The pic in the pink bikini top isn't her nor are the pics of the Spanish girl, obviously. The rest of them are her.

    I saw her earlier in the week and she was maybe 10 lbs heavier than her pics, her butt was great and she had a small belly pooch that comes and goes. Your observation would put her somewhere between 145 to 150 lbs though, knowing she weighed 117 lbs when she weighed herself at my safest place a while back and at that time very closely resembled her in the nude pics from her ad. Thirty extra lbs. Is a lot of additional weight on someone with a smaller frame, but anything is possible and she may have gained another 20 lbs since Wednesday.

    Grain 56.

  13. #9026
    1. Lauren.

    Going down hill, but a very sweet girl.

    2. I haven't seen her, but she's the more active part of a lesbian duo. I hear they are fun.

    3. She will ghost you 90% of the time once you get to her hotel. Don't bother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaddie  [View Original Post]
    Curious to know if anyone has any experiences with these ladies. As far as I can tell from reviews, they don't seem to be fake, but reviews could be a little overblown at times. New to posting on here so idk if this is the right place.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65932884

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65899103

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65901459

    Thank you guys in advance.

  14. #9025

    Jane Doe

    Saw some positive reviews on the site so I checked her out. Pics do not look like her and she is +30 lb. I walked away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/66383721

  15. #9024
    I left a review. Total ripoff. She noticed the bad reviews so she or her manager constantly change the profile. She is a hardcore SW charging like Brazilian eros type.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckBundy  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I posted or contributed here. I moved away for a few years but came back recently to care for a parent who covid eventually took from me. I had an appointment to see Sabrina a few months ago, but Covid got me and then she tragically passed before I could make it. I've been around since the days of NaNa, Gator, Dolce. Hanna, Heather, a girl out in Christmas. And a whole lot of others. I've always shown up to my "appointments" fresh showered, shaved and respectful, so it pisses me off when I read some ass-hat is going around beating people. Trying to catch up here, I realize that I miss the days when Old Pumper would post, fuck that guy had style.

    Anyways, I decided to try and see a few of the girls I saw before I moved because I know they provide what I like, but I haven't had much luck sleeping so far. I first tried with M1 L, but her old number ending in 1704 wasn't working after 4 years (no surprise). I PM'd a few guys about her, but when they asked, she said she didn't remember me and that she never lived in Clermont (Sooo I was really dreaming as I drove by the citrus tower? Maybe there are 2 M1 L's, but damn it was nice to have her 5 minutes away, hopefully I can try again soon with her. I had hoped Nana would come back after her resort stay but no such luck there either (damn those mirrors were awesome). I also used to see a girl named Gia down by OIA (Not Gianna in Altamonte, although I saw her once too). I loved how she always called my by my name and asked me if I was going to F" her hard today. I saw an ad and wondered if this is what she looks like now? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexygia-...orlando-868766 last 4 are 2272. I like spinners, what can I say, but if it is her, I'm going to have to see if she remembers me, cuz not paying crazy fees when I used to pay 180. If that doesn't work out, I may see Aubry in Apopka, or I'll try Avalon or her friend, if Avalon remembers me. (Avalon was worth the extra coin).

    Anyone with advice or that remembers Gia, PM me. I see a few of the other old timers are still pumping away! Shout out to the few I have spoke with lately. Appreciate the intel. Buck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape