Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 19573
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7168

    4 Seasons Tanning

    Does anyone have any intel on 4 Season Tanning in Renton? I ask because RM has a bunch of reviews on them, 6 this year so far and 10 in 2020.

    Is it really a tanning salon or is it actually and AMP?

  2. #7167

    Eurotouch

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I would love to know about Mink.

    I've seen Candy, Pepsi, Monica, and Yoko.
    According to the mama San, ALL girls charge 2 Benjamin's and include all services, with BBFS being YMMV.

  3. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a FS shop, but since new ownership, just a basic mp with HJ endings only.
    Thanks, kinda figured that was the case since I've never heard or seen of it before.

  4. #7165

    Mink?

    I would love to know about Mink.

    I've seen Candy, Pepsi, Monica, and Yoko.

  5. #7164

    Thaisohot444

    So I took a chance on a new girl on TNA this oneThaisohot444 .

    At 200 hh 300 HR I figured it would be a a decent girl. Nice enough. But a little thick. 30 lbs over weight.

    I opted for HH BBBJ and CFS.

    She was mid 30's from out of state and a little nervouse. I regret my decision.

  6. #7163

    Missing Alisa

    Anybody who had experience with Alisa want to DM me an alternative place with similar enthusiasm? I've been having a lot of interactions that are all business lately and needing a little more.

  7. #7162

    Sodo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on sunshine spa in sodo? Never heard of it before, it's tucked away by the subway in the back alley of 4th?
    Used to be a FS shop, but since new ownership, just a basic mp with HJ endings only.

  8. #7161

    Advanced

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    The search feature does not seem to work as well for some reason. Keeps pulling up other cities.
    Ever try advanced search?

  9. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    That would be zero percent. Also there were already multiple reviews of this parlor in recent pages so don't forget your search feature.
    The search feature does not seem to work as well for some reason. Keeps pulling up other cities.

  10. #7159

    Sunshine in sodo

    Anyone have any Intel on sunshine spa in sodo? Never heard of it before, it's tucked away by the subway in the back alley of 4th?

  11. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher7000  [View Original Post]
    Now I want to go to these places and find out what percentage of AMP's really have what they advertise?

    Ok so let the guessing begin.
    That would be zero percent. Also there were already multiple reviews of this parlor in recent pages so don't forget your search feature.

  12. #7157

    Looking for a new place.

    I have been hitting ET heavily for awhile, I love fucking CiCi, Candy and Mink, but I want something new. I used to frequent Lake Serene and VIP, but I am bored with those places. Do you guys have any recommendations for good service, preferably bare back.

  13. #7156

    New Renton Parlor "Oasis Massage"

    So I am exploring all the AMPs in the Renton area and came across this ad:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/229906

    Decided to check it out. There were two hot girls per the ad and I walked into 2 old ugly Asian ladies in there 40's. I asked one can I see the girls and she said they were the only two there. I then proceeded to ask "I saw your ad on rubrating, where are those girls?" I kid you not she said "Oh that's just advertising". Oh ok well thanks anyway and walked out.

    Now I want to go to these places and find out what percentage of AMP's really have what they advertise?

    Ok so let the guessing begin.

  14. #7155

    Lake Serene Michelle

    Yesterday I had some time to kill in the vicinity of Alderwood Mall, so I decided to trek a bit further north and finally check out Lake Serene Spa.

    I saw Michelle, whom others have well reviewed and described: big tits, late 30's, athletic and well toned body, and very eager to please.

    After (not) negotiating for $$ all included, off we went.

    TS, then a bit of a massage which quickly turned into naked body massage, leading to CBJ, leading to daty, and eventually cfs.

    A bit of hot towel and cleanup and I was out.

    I would repeat, but it's rare for me to be up there, and traffic from Seattle was pretty terrible.

  15. #7154

    EuroTouch

    Do they offer MSOG? Might give them a try for the first time later tonight!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape