Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 674 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 26922
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16827

    Kylie Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?
    I am pretty sure he is referring to my report. See post #16849 below. Tkow70 had a review on anoThER website, which I had actually seen before I went for my visit.

  2. #16826
    Kylie works on occasion for YWSM. Youwannaseeme. Is is website.

  3. #16825

    Deja Star

    Saw this one today on Lincoln and Peterson for 30 minutes:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ago/1/sunshine#66305160.

    Easy contact although did not reply for ten minutes once I got there. She did finally reply and apologize before I left and gave room number. I entered and she is the girl in the pic. Pretty cute and nice tits and great ass. She was not up for much foreplay. I sucked her tits for like two minutes then pushed me away. I got an even shorter time with DATY and DATO, but at least I was able to get a taste. There was not much chemistry. She suited me up for a good CBJ and then doggie. The highlight was she got really wet during covered full service. Good deal for $100.00 hhr but wish there was more fun time before the main event. Perhaps she will open up on future visits, but I am not counting on it. I would see her again either way as the price is right as is the location.

  4. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?
    Theres no link likely because she has been reviewed plenty of times before where regulars to this board know who's being talked about.

    Use the search function.

  5. #16823

    Amanda

    Looking to see if this is the Amanda that people have had mixed experiences with?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...878.htm?cat=54

    I've also seen she appears as "Nancy" occasionally. Would like to check out but seems like a real toss up if she is worth it or not.

  6. #16822
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Nice review of Kylie. She is no doubt a YMMV type of girl for sure. Check out my review. We had so much fun we hang outside of her work. She contacts me more than I contact her. LOL. Love this hobby.
    Who is Kylie? Hard to know who you're talking about with no profile link. Also, where's your review you mention?

  7. #16821

    Small World

    I was at Adobe Gilas in Rosemont last Saturday night. Just from browsing ads for years, I recognized a couple escorts who were with dates. When the time was right I asked them if they were working and they said yes. I didn't know this place to be an escort hang out.

  8. #16820
    Nice review of Kylie. She is no doubt a YMMV type of girl for sure. Check out my review. We had so much fun we hang outside of her work. She contacts me more than I contact her. LOL. Love this hobby.

  9. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    They also supposedly don't allow people to talk about meeting up or to advertise sex work, but Carmella regularly and openly advertises in person meets on her OF. I'm not sure how she gets away with it, because many have been sanctioned or banned for that.
    Yea I saw that too. Maybe no one reported her yet. Apparently she's getting enough business to raise her rates.

  10. #16818
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    OF doesn't allow videos of people that are not verified members but its good to know they are potentially allow recording. Did you have to verify with photo I'd too?
    They also supposedly don't allow people to talk about meeting up or to advertise sex work, but Carmella regularly and openly advertises in person meets on her OF. I'm not sure how she gets away with it, because many have been sanctioned or banned for that.

  11. #16817

    Recommendation

    Hi! Visiting Chicago, staying in the O' Area. I would appreciate any suggestions for outcall ladies.

    DM is fine.

    Thank you so much!

  12. #16816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't recall seeing a review on this girl before, but saw she had been posting for long enough that I figured she was legit https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/65398116.

    Her ads had me under the impression that she was a Latina with thin build. I arrived to a run down hotel at her listed cross streets, went to her room and saw she was white and was jacked (like she clearly either lifts or used to lift a ton of weights). I do want to point out that I don't mean she was jacked in a good or bad way, but she definitely had some large biceps and some athleticism to her. We got started after a quick LEO check. Very enthusiastic CBJ, followed by cowgirl that was a little too enthusiastic for my tastes (to the point where I thought she was faking it). Did some doggy that she really got into too and man she really took a pounding. Damage was $. 4, worth seeing if she's not too far from you, but not she's not mind-blowing or anything.
    I looked at the LC ad and then clicked on more pics tab at the bottom of the page, As you go down it sems to me like the shape of her face morphs from a long face to a round one. One of the pics has an instagram name and with a bit of searching it seems the same girl has had several instagram accounts using about the same name. Girl in the instagram pages looks much different than the girl in the beginning of the LC ad linked. Girl in instagram comes off as full ghetto nutjob to me. Not questioning OP's report but I love muscle girls and had time for some research. I'd be very tempted for the girl in first few LC pics but the deeper I look the more I want to run away.

  13. #16815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/69cearah00200

    Yesterday she was asking 300 now today 250 for an hour. Says base rate is for sex only and then has a long laundry list and the way the ad is worded each of those things may cost extra. Beyond all that confusion how is not contacting her entrapment because she clearly states the fee is for sex only? I did not search her pictures but no paper trail on her number or email.
    https://tryst.link/escort/69cearah00200 Back up again Her dates in Chicago were to last for a few more weeks, now supposed to be in SLC for an extended trip. Her wording is unique, I'm scratching my head as to what that person is trying to accomplish.

  14. #16814

    Saw friend

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see? Link? Was she worth it?
    I saw Sofia Sweet. Looks like pics and a really sweet girl. Had a 2 hr visit and I would definitely repeat.

  15. #16813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    OF doesn't allow videos of people that are not verified members but its good to know they are potentially allow recording. Did you have to verify with photo I'd too?
    Yeah but they let me cover up everything but my face. Didn't even need to show my full name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape