Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22797

    I had a similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Ronnie, unless you want her to waste your time. She told me to come to airport area, which is a long drive and also this was during the time I was on the clock. She gave 2 phucks about wasting my damn time. She would not answer her phone or text once I got there. She is looking pretty rough according to a pic that was sent, but I decided to go just because of the body. Plus, she is staying at the place near the airport where an innocent bystander was shot and killed. I was probably communicating with her dope boy, who knows. Avoid!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/685457505281
    I got a lot of run around when trying to see her. The place (which has since had a murder) was the craziest I had seen it. There were people hiding in corners and flashing flashlight signals to each other as people walked through the courtyard area (which is where her room is). I actually left and she begged me to come back and gave me a discount on the date. I reluctantly went back and had her meet me out front and walk into her room with me. She was very attractive and had an incredible body. The session was pretty decent too, except for only one position being available. I will not ever go to that area again, but if she made her way to the southside I would probably give her another go. I'd say I'd like to avoid her because of the time wasting. But there are only two providers I have seen in the last 12 months that didn't waste at least an hour and a half of my time after confirming the date. Both of the providers that did not waste my time were car dates, so they are already at the bottom of my list just because of that.

  2. #22796
    Has anyone met with this chick? Pics look good & responded immediately but hesitant about going blind I can't find a review.

  3. #22795

    Put it this way

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    How was she? Haven't seen her before, but I like her pics.
    She is well sought after and was recently "White Knighted" by a jealous monger / bf. She's absolutely good to go and you won't be disappointed. Treat her good fellas. You're welcome to check out the Jax Fishing Guide for the most recent inquiries.

  4. #22794

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to get a hold of this provider for at least 3 weeks and I never get a response. Is there a secret way to get a hold of her that I am unfamiliar with?
    She's hard to get ahold of because she'll turn off her phone during dates. Of course, it's easier once you've completed the formalities. Persistence is key.

  5. #22793

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    After hearing some really good things about this woman decided to give her a spin. Definitely the woman in the pics though a bit more worn when meeting her in person, not terrible mind you but the pics are definitely a slightly better version. That being said she's coherent and aims to please with none of the usual terrible coms and waiting in parking lots, once the connection was made thing went very smoothly from there. Slightly above average BBBJ and then on to cfs, she has a very snug pussy and went through the entire range of acronyms ending in, you guessed it, doggie. Exchanged some pleasantries while I was getting dressed then I was out of there. Now about repeating which probably isn't in the cards for me, not that she wasn't nice she was and seems like a solid provider, just isn't my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there are a lot of mongers that will make her a regular I'm just not one of them and as always YMMV. JD.
    I have been trying to get a hold of this provider for at least 3 weeks and I never get a response. Is there a secret way to get a hold of her that I am unfamiliar with?

  6. #22792

    About Jezebel

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's back and I reported on her recently. She's not pregnant either (not yet). LOL.
    She doesn't seem responsive to text at all. I suppose she's very busy.

  7. #22791
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    After hearing some really good things about this woman decided to give her a spin. Definitely the woman in the pics though a bit more worn when meeting her in person, not terrible mind you but the pics are definitely a slightly better version. That being said she's coherent and aims to please with none of the usual terrible coms and waiting in parking lots, once the connection was made thing went very smoothly from there. Slightly above average BBBJ and then on to cfs, she has a very snug pussy and went through the entire range of acronyms ending in, you guessed it, doggie. Exchanged some pleasantries while I was getting dressed then I was out of there. Now about repeating which probably isn't in the cards for me, not that she wasn't nice she was and seems like a solid provider, just isn't my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there are a lot of mongers that will make her a regular I'm just not one of them and as always YMMV. JD.
    Might try her out this weekend.

  8. #22790

    About Meli

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    After hearing some really good things about this woman decided to give her a spin. Definitely the woman in the pics though a bit more worn when meeting her in person, not terrible mind you but the pics are definitely a slightly better version. That being said she's coherent and aims to please with none of the usual terrible coms and waiting in parking lots, once the connection was made thing went very smoothly from there. Slightly above average BBBJ and then on to cfs, she has a very snug pussy and went through the entire range of acronyms ending in, you guessed it, doggie. Exchanged some pleasantries while I was getting dressed then I was out of there. Now about repeating which probably isn't in the cards for me, not that she wasn't nice she was and seems like a solid provider, just isn't my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there are a lot of mongers that will make her a regular I'm just not one of them and as always YMMV. JD.
    I understand completely. I remember I saw her, maybe, a couple of years ago, especially after much ravings. I honestly was not impressed at all. Plus, at that time, she was rushing me and had DBs hanging around room. Anyway, to each his own, I suppose.

  9. #22789
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's back and I reported on her recently. She's not pregnant either (not yet). LOL.
    How was she? Haven't seen her before, but I like her pics.

  10. #22788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Mieli

    After hearing some really good things about this woman decided to give her a spin. Definitely the woman in the pics though a bit more worn when meeting her in person, not terrible mind you but the pics are definitely a slightly better version. That being said she's coherent and aims to please with none of the usual terrible coms and waiting in parking lots, once the connection was made thing went very smoothly from there. Slightly above average BBBJ and then on to cfs, she has a very snug pussy and went through the entire range of acronyms ending in, you guessed it, doggie. Exchanged some pleasantries while I was getting dressed then I was out of there. Now about repeating which probably isn't in the cards for me, not that she wasn't nice she was and seems like a solid provider, just isn't my personal cup of tea. I'm sure there are a lot of mongers that will make her a regular I'm just not one of them and as always YMMV. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mty5ntu1mju0mwriyjk4m2e3mdkzntmwmmiwyjy0mji3zwqzyzy1.jpg.jpg‎   ota2mda5ndm0mdflntm1ntgwmdgzyzfimwizntc5nzc3mthjywiw.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #22787

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that Hartley is back in the game? Last I heard, she was pregnant retired.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/113699224167
    Yes, she's back and I reported on her recently. She's not pregnant either (not yet). LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.png.jpg‎  

  12. #22786
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchyRozay  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have recently dreamt about this one this past weekend.

    I needed to dream about this provider because 2 weeks ago, I made the rookie mistake of succumbing to the infamous "deposit" with this one. I have a strict rule about no deposits but her ad did clearly state that deposits are required for outcalls only, which I fooled myself into believing was credible. Attached are screenshots of the convo and the subsequent ghosting.

    Fast forward 2 weeks later and this monger is upset that his. 5 mario coins had been wasted on false promises so he decided to something about it. Basically the prevailing thought was to hail her from another number and whatever she charged, I would give her. 5 less coins for robbing me in the past. I must say this provider is definitely real but all of her pics are fake. She actually even has 2 separate ads on STG with completely different pics so a monger such as yourself may not even notice a difference. Once again, below are screenshots of pics from her other ad and a link as well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/918885505082

    $20 covers about 120miles round trip so she cant ask for more than $20. she dont need deposit. thats a scam
    Without boring everyone to death here. She is a short semi-petite spinner with a decent looking face. Her menu included CBJ and FS qv for 80 coins. She is located on Salisbury road. PM for exact address if anyone interested. However, I cannot recommend this provider bc for me personally, a gut on a woman is an absolute turn off and completely fake pics upsets me. She's also a semi-dead fish throughout. And she makes no attempt at small talk or making you feel comfortable. Just straight to business which some may actually prefer. To her credit though, she was freshly showered and had no odors and no signs of candy use. Also let me have a GFE but YMMV. Long story short, I left her with the full 80 coins bc we definitely went over 15 minutes and she never complained, clock-watched or indicated that I needed to hurry. This monger will not be repeating though.

    Just make sure you don't leave a deposit if you do pull the trigger! Happy mongering.
    It's a scam don't leave deposit.

  13. #22785

    White knight

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that Hartley is back in the game? Last I heard, she was pregnant retired.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/113699224167
    LOL don't believe the white knight. Guess he's finally learned his lesson. Shes been back

  14. #22784

    Hartley is now Jezebel?

    Can anyone confirm that Hartley is back in the game? Last I heard, she was pregnant retired.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/113699224167

  15. #22783

    Careful with this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Pics have me very interested.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/629819548207
    Yes I have recently dreamt about this one this past weekend.

    I needed to dream about this provider because 2 weeks ago, I made the rookie mistake of succumbing to the infamous "deposit" with this one. I have a strict rule about no deposits but her ad did clearly state that deposits are required for outcalls only, which I fooled myself into believing was credible. Attached are screenshots of the convo and the subsequent ghosting.

    Fast forward 2 weeks later and this monger is upset that his. 5 mario coins had been wasted on false promises so he decided to something about it. Basically the prevailing thought was to hail her from another number and whatever she charged, I would give her. 5 less coins for robbing me in the past. I must say this provider is definitely real but all of her pics are fake. She actually even has 2 separate ads on STG with completely different pics so a monger such as yourself may not even notice a difference. Once again, below are screenshots of pics from her other ad and a link as well.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/918885505082

    Without boring everyone to death here. She is a short semi-petite spinner with a decent looking face. Her menu included CBJ and FS qv for 80 coins. She is located on Salisbury road. PM for exact address if anyone interested. However, I cannot recommend this provider bc for me personally, a gut on a woman is an absolute turn off and completely fake pics upsets me. She's also a semi-dead fish throughout. And she makes no attempt at small talk or making you feel comfortable. Just straight to business which some may actually prefer. To her credit though, she was freshly showered and had no odors and no signs of candy use. Also let me have a GFE but YMMV. Long story short, I left her with the full 80 coins bc we definitely went over 15 minutes and she never complained, clock-watched or indicated that I needed to hurry. This monger will not be repeating though.

    Just make sure you don't leave a deposit if you do pull the trigger! Happy mongering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24299E92-D1A3-466F-9B92-489ADA78E725.jpg‎   461D4294-12D1-4A9E-A42F-36D85CA8D849.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape