Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 26423
-
08-25-21 16:58 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 297A few years ago they had a bunch of foreign exchange workers at the resorts. I got approached by a hot Russian chick that wanted to bang. I couldn't play but it was available but with covid who knows if there even is exchange workers.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 16:57 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 1820To each their own
That's hilarious bro! To each their own, but if I want something that's lifeless and just lays there I'll just fuck my wife.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-25-21 16:37 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 247Called to see availability she's booking up fast. Told me to pre book in advance. Said she's getting lots of calls since she introduced the the dolls into the mix. Might be fun to see what its like to fuck a doll. But I don't know those thing are going to be dripping with cum depending how well she cleans them out. Guess you could wear a rubber, but that would defeat the whole purpose.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 14:09 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 184Dells
That's fuckin funny!
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 13:12 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 774Actualy
I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.
Originally Posted by JustNow2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 09:12 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 819Dolls
I thought that I was the only one that noticed. If you look back on her ads from a couple of weeks ago, you can read where she had ordered a sex doll for her clients. I wonder if they came with missing teeth and track marks?
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 05:18 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 1323Dolls, LOL!
Daughters? Dunno, cute but they look kinda "plastic". WTF? Serious shortage of decent looking real women but this is a bit much.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
Reminds me of a movie from way back. I think it was "Westworld". Had female robot characters.Last edited by DieselMike; 08-25-21 at 05:19. Reason: spelling
-
08-25-21 04:50 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 98Seems like she'll let you fuck the dolls than her.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
Waste your money on that I guess it's up to you.
-
08-24-21 23:29 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 60Suggestions?
Anyone have any suggestions for a visit to the Dells?
-
08-24-21 21:09 #15284Banned Member

Posts: 505I think I'll give it a try, having sex with three women but only one to actually please, "what a bargain".
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 20:09 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 1485Dolls
Am I a sick fuck if the thought of fucking one of her dolls as she watches would turn me on? Those (daughters) look good.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/100688006944
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 16:55 #15282Banned Member

Posts: 505Ya
Especially try her now she's doing a 3 girl special, she's kinky and fun, two of the girls are hot as hell they might be her daughters.
Originally Posted by DuncanWeir1958
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:28 #15281Senior Member

Posts: 184Jessi
Saw her just after my divorce three years ago BBBJ and titty fuck at my office she was a bigger gal but held it well.
Originally Posted by LargeBoi15
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 00:57 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 126Goat
This is the best post I've ever read. Big props on the Isaiah Rashad quote at the end. That new album is fire.
Originally Posted by SlotHugger96
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:35 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 255Hall of fame
Instead of a hall of fame. Maybe get one or two trusted guys that has a ton of time on their hands to post on stg as much as these girls do. The posts could be very similar as they are on here. Perhaps a collection of photos as well.
Sure bet way more guys would see the ads on there than they do here. In turn. These good for nothing ads would straighten their shit right up. Make it so they have to play by our rules. Not their made up shit.
Hell. I'd put cash in the pot.












Reply With Quote




