Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13885
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    What club and why the concern?
    Meet her at Pentuse in Baltimore. Just the fact that she as 0 reference and that's been something I've usually focused when I meet someone.

  2. #13884
    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Hello there,

    Meet a girl at their local strip club a last night and she wants to meet up.

    The issue I am having is that there is 0 information out there which makes me nervous.

    Thoughts?
    What club and why the concern?

  3. #13883
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nami in moon palace? Or which girl is worth to meet in current lineup? I just got verified with them but not sure whom to meet.
    Went in blind and met Jennifer and had a good time. I will recommend.

  4. #13882

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting for a report on Nami myself. Nothing on the oThER site either.
    Just saw her this morning.

    Not her in the pictures, but the stats posted seem accurate, she has that V taper body. Small hands smooth booty, youthful B cups. Her face is okay, probably late 20's early 30's. Full Bush, not very experienced I would say. No English.

    Started off with the shower, DFK for her is just sticking the tongue out and seeing what happens, so you know not experienced. BBBJ was alright. I inquired about tip options, but she said no tip options. So we suited up and got into CFS. Multiple Positions were had, she makes the squeaky duck sounds that they all make. Had a hard time finishing so after a while she offered $200 for no condom. So I paid the tip and went in for BBFS. She seemed to really enjoy herself at this point. While on my way to finishing she held tight and orgasmed as I dumped my load inside her pussy. Her body was spasming at this point and she didn't let me off her for several minutes. Afterwards, you get the tissue wipe, then the baby wipes, and then soap down in the shower for cleanup. Seems like BBFS is YMMV with her. I don't think I would repeat for the price, but it was an enjoyable visit.

  5. #13881

    Thoughts

    Hello there,

    Meet a girl at their local strip club a last night and she wants to meet up.

    The issue I am having is that there is 0 information out there which makes me nervous.

    Thoughts?

  6. #13880

    MP Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting for a report on Nami myself. Nothing on the oThER site either.
    Don't know about her, but MP is hit or miss and prices hiked for that.

  7. #13879

    UTR Carribean Latina

    Hey guys, I had an amazing dream earlier this week with an awesome dark skinned latina with an amazing body and amazing skills. Personally CBJ was amazing, and the action was amazing. She gets into it, has an amazing attitude and she offers extras for extra, very fair. However I am only providing this info to seniors. We need to treat gals like this well, she is 1 in a million. Hit my inbox for details.

  8. #13878

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nami in moon palace? Or which girl is worth to meet in current lineup? I just got verified with them but not sure whom to meet.
    I've been waiting for a report on Nami myself. Nothing on the oThER site either.

  9. #13877

    Nami MoonPalace

    Has anyone seen Nami in moon palace? Or which girl is worth to meet in current lineup? I just got verified with them but not sure whom to meet.

  10. #13876
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment set. Will report back. I have not seen any reports on her yet. If anyone has any please let me know if I am wasting my time or cash. Much appreciated.
    Based on the reviews I saw on TER, her ass is one of the best in the K Girl business!

  11. #13875

    Ruby AG

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment set. Will report back. I have not seen any reports on her yet. If anyone has any please let me know if I am wasting my time or cash. Much appreciated.
    She has plenty on TER. I've seen her pics pop up at 2-3 agencies in Cali. TER ID #345587 The general non private comments will give you an idea of what to expect.

    Enjoy!

  12. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment set. Will report back. I have not seen any reports on her yet. If anyone has any please let me know if I am wasting my time or cash. Much appreciated.
    Thanks! AG nowadays seems to use more and more brushed photos which are difficult to tell whether it's the same person or not.

  13. #13873

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    One of the items on my bucket list is to see a red Bush in real life. Has anyone tried this one?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/603919874330

    Or can anyone recommend a chick with a red Bush?
    The numer is for Ms Brittany who manages several girls but very few are worth seeing. I would proceed with caution unless you get a good report from someone you trust.

    Just my opinion.

  14. #13872

    Jasminelove28

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbear  [View Original Post]
    She is Filipino. Just FYI.
    Actually she is not, she's Thai but been in the US for years.

  15. #13871

    Not really a red Bush but

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    One of the items on my bucket list is to see a red Bush in real life. Has anyone tried this one?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/603919874330

    Or can anyone recommend a chick with a red Bush?
    I would say krystal in DC had a natural strawberry Blonde, Bush. Kinda orange, but it'll do. 80 qv. Huge tits good service. You could find her on EB under DC. Just type in krystal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape