Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 24055
-
08-26-21 17:35 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 26Meet her at Pentuse in Baltimore. Just the fact that she as 0 reference and that's been something I've usually focused when I meet someone.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 17:30 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 376What club and why the concern?
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 15:35 #13883Senior Member

Posts: 103Went in blind and met Jennifer and had a good time. I will recommend.
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 13:53 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 194Nami
Just saw her this morning.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
Not her in the pictures, but the stats posted seem accurate, she has that V taper body. Small hands smooth booty, youthful B cups. Her face is okay, probably late 20's early 30's. Full Bush, not very experienced I would say. No English.
Started off with the shower, DFK for her is just sticking the tongue out and seeing what happens, so you know not experienced. BBBJ was alright. I inquired about tip options, but she said no tip options. So we suited up and got into CFS. Multiple Positions were had, she makes the squeaky duck sounds that they all make. Had a hard time finishing so after a while she offered $200 for no condom. So I paid the tip and went in for BBFS. She seemed to really enjoy herself at this point. While on my way to finishing she held tight and orgasmed as I dumped my load inside her pussy. Her body was spasming at this point and she didn't let me off her for several minutes. Afterwards, you get the tissue wipe, then the baby wipes, and then soap down in the shower for cleanup. Seems like BBFS is YMMV with her. I don't think I would repeat for the price, but it was an enjoyable visit.
-
08-26-21 12:33 #13881Senior Member

Posts: 26Thoughts
Hello there,
Meet a girl at their local strip club a last night and she wants to meet up.
The issue I am having is that there is 0 information out there which makes me nervous.
Thoughts?
-
08-25-21 17:57 #13880Senior Member

Posts: 101MP Nami
Don't know about her, but MP is hit or miss and prices hiked for that.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 14:55 #13879Senior Member

Posts: 111UTR Carribean Latina
Hey guys, I had an amazing dream earlier this week with an awesome dark skinned latina with an amazing body and amazing skills. Personally CBJ was amazing, and the action was amazing. She gets into it, has an amazing attitude and she offers extras for extra, very fair. However I am only providing this info to seniors. We need to treat gals like this well, she is 1 in a million. Hit my inbox for details.
-
08-25-21 13:30 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 309Nami
I've been waiting for a report on Nami myself. Nothing on the oThER site either.
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 09:14 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 103Nami MoonPalace
Has anyone seen Nami in moon palace? Or which girl is worth to meet in current lineup? I just got verified with them but not sure whom to meet.
-
08-25-21 08:18 #13876Senior Member

Posts: 598Based on the reviews I saw on TER, her ass is one of the best in the K Girl business!
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:27 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 213Ruby AG
She has plenty on TER. I've seen her pics pop up at 2-3 agencies in Cali. TER ID #345587 The general non private comments will give you an idea of what to expect.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
08-24-21 22:09 #13874Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks! AG nowadays seems to use more and more brushed photos which are difficult to tell whether it's the same person or not.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 21:22 #13873Senior Member

Posts: 581Suspect
The numer is for Ms Brittany who manages several girls but very few are worth seeing. I would proceed with caution unless you get a good report from someone you trust.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion.
-
08-24-21 21:08 #13872Senior Member

Posts: 812Jasminelove28
Actually she is not, she's Thai but been in the US for years.
Originally Posted by Hbear
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 20:48 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 365Not really a red Bush but
I would say krystal in DC had a natural strawberry Blonde, Bush. Kinda orange, but it'll do. 80 qv. Huge tits good service. You could find her on EB under DC. Just type in krystal.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





