Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 41293
-
08-25-21 09:48 #22768Senior Member

Posts: 919If it is her
She got shorter and heavier and lied differently about her age and has a different phone number. And I don't think she looks the same, but photos can be weird like that. Different lighting, different filter, different setting--all that stuff can affect the end result. Her ad copy is entirely different in structure, too, but that's not definitive.
Also, she lost a piercing.
That's weird, though. Why would somebody pretend to be a largely unknown provider? I can see posing as somebody with a reputation and who gets a lot of calls, but an unknown, short-career provider who hasn't advertised much doesn't have any identity worth stealing. Despite all the differences, I think it's likely to be who she says she is.
I'm interested but not enough to overcome my risk aversion.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 08-25-21 at 09:51. Reason: add details
-
08-25-21 08:40 #22767Senior Member

Posts: 522Recommendations
T's been awhile since I've visited a young and tender. Who do you guys recommend that will be worth my time and coins?? Keep in mind, Meli and Jessica Chantel is my favorites right now just to give you a idea of what I may like. Ideally someone on the Southside. Willing to travel to the west for the right one. Definitely nothing on the Northside though. LOL. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help a brother out.
-
08-24-21 23:28 #22766Senior Member

Posts: 324Hahaha. Indirectly huh
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-24-21 23:02 #22765Senior Member

Posts: 433Barbie
Can anyone vouch for this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/559270113411
She says she is the "Backwoods Barbie" who has appeared on the Westside from time to time. Has anyone seen her?
-
08-24-21 22:54 #22764Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah she went ghost when I asked for a 3 finger pic for verification. Before that she texted me like 5 times instantly.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:31 #22763Senior Member

Posts: 220Take it to the woodshed
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Next time follow your own advice.
A2
-
08-24-21 20:25 #22762Senior Member

Posts: 1055Honey I'll come see you for 50
Then I can post a real review and members will believe that it truly is you and how good or bad you are. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 17:25 #22761Banned Member

Posts: 8Oh I see what you mean. I didn't know that's what was meant. Clarified.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 17:20 #22760Banned Member

Posts: 8Ok, believe that if you want. I'm not Honey. But when I am more active and share more then you can decide if I'm still her. When that time comes then I'll earn your confidence.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Clearly you are, don't do this again
A2
-
08-24-21 16:51 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 324Travellar's in his feels
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-24-21 15:53 #22758Senior Member

Posts: 690Avoid Dishonesty Avoid Honey
When a provider is repeatedly dishonest, it is clear we mongers must avoid her.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
Clearly avoid Honey.
-
08-24-21 15:38 #22757Senior Member

Posts: 919Equivocation fallacy
You understand that he's not talking about taking a picture of yourself. He understood it. Everyone reading understood it. Pretending that taking a picture of yourself and leaving a positive review of yourself are the same thing is intellectually dishonest.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
And now we're all certain that this is Honey pretending to review herself.
-
08-24-21 14:51 #22756Senior Member

Posts: 79Ivy. Eros
I reached out to Ivy to schedule a date. 400 an hour seems to good to be true. I filled out her online screening process and haven't heard back. I didn't get a good feeling. Keep me posted if you do.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 14:48 #22755Senior Member

Posts: 79Dani Blue. Eros
I reached out to Dani Blue on Eros. She has the same agency handlers as Gaby did back in May. Gaby was not the woman in the pictures so I bailed and now have been blacklisted from that agency.
-
08-24-21 13:32 #22754Senior Member

Posts: 470Well her ad says she's in Fern Beach now and she really wants a deposit, so maybe her uncle is trying to get a financial transaction, wouldn't that be iron-clad.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
No deposits for me, uncle. And I don't think I'll come to see you either, Daisy. Too bad, I wanted her to 'remember the boys'.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/107616855172
Careful mongering,
Tt.
Lowballer posted this two weeks ago - things change.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






