Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,541 to 18,555 of 41299
-
08-24-21 16:51 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 324Travellar's in his feels
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-24-21 15:53 #22758Senior Member

Posts: 690Avoid Dishonesty Avoid Honey
When a provider is repeatedly dishonest, it is clear we mongers must avoid her.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
Clearly avoid Honey.
-
08-24-21 15:38 #22757Senior Member

Posts: 919Equivocation fallacy
You understand that he's not talking about taking a picture of yourself. He understood it. Everyone reading understood it. Pretending that taking a picture of yourself and leaving a positive review of yourself are the same thing is intellectually dishonest.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
And now we're all certain that this is Honey pretending to review herself.
-
08-24-21 14:51 #22756Senior Member

Posts: 79Ivy. Eros
I reached out to Ivy to schedule a date. 400 an hour seems to good to be true. I filled out her online screening process and haven't heard back. I didn't get a good feeling. Keep me posted if you do.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 14:48 #22755Senior Member

Posts: 79Dani Blue. Eros
I reached out to Dani Blue on Eros. She has the same agency handlers as Gaby did back in May. Gaby was not the woman in the pictures so I bailed and now have been blacklisted from that agency.
-
08-24-21 13:32 #22754Senior Member

Posts: 470Well her ad says she's in Fern Beach now and she really wants a deposit, so maybe her uncle is trying to get a financial transaction, wouldn't that be iron-clad.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
No deposits for me, uncle. And I don't think I'll come to see you either, Daisy. Too bad, I wanted her to 'remember the boys'.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/107616855172
Careful mongering,
Tt.
Lowballer posted this two weeks ago - things change.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:20 #22753Senior Member

Posts: 244Eros -IVY
Eros is really the only site that I have any any luck with! Providers are typically clean and pictures are accurate. With that said does anyone have details on IVY who is advertising on Eros JAX?
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...0.htm?cat=1322
-
08-24-21 12:03 #22752Banned Member

Posts: 8I agree with you on this matter. It should be no big deal to send a verification pic. Especially since your paying and taking the biggest chance. Plus all the other pics the probably have posted over time. That's out there. So I think it's totally reasonable.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Only chicks would think it's no big deal to send a "verification" picture.
A2
-
08-24-21 11:56 #22751Senior Member

Posts: 220Well Known midrange on Salisbury rd.
Next to country inn and marriott. I know marriott has "shared" doors in rooms...not sure if country in does or not...
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:55 #22750Senior Member

Posts: 220Frequent Bull Shit
You actually were, go back and read your post. You literally started your Promo post with the "Haven't seen anything bad about Kylee in the past. " So take a look in a mirror and stop white-knighting, and playing Captain save a ho.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:55 #22749Banned Member

Posts: 8I've tried to reach out to her a few times by calling and texting only to get no response. Is it the same Daisy on the Northside yellow Bluff area mentioned before?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:42 #22748Senior Member

Posts: 176Personally I feel the same about spending the extra coin but I've learned quality cost. You have have a good cheap sexual experience but you aren't getting that high quality model look. That's why I just build a fat list of UTRs and just keep them in rotation. Jax is lacking high quality talent. Plenty of hood cheap fun but imagine if we got half the providers Orlando / Tampa got!
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:26 #22747Senior Member

Posts: 690Not The Daisy I Wrote About
This: is not the provider calling herself Daisy that I wrote about, https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/699179389715 so I have no knowledge of how to contact that one or any review comments. Sorry I can't help a fellow monger.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
The Daisy provider I was referring to was: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/933401639875.
-
08-24-21 11:07 #22746Senior Member

Posts: 998Do you have a contact for her?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 10:48 #22745Senior Member

Posts: 998I have never spent more than 400 and that was one time in Denver. This girl was a freak and spent the entire day with me and all she wanted to do was fvck. Then we went and did some of my errands, post office dispensary etc then we smoked stuff we got from dispensary, fvkced again and I couldn't take it anymore and sent her on her way. Really cool chick though so the coin was well worth it. She was a sb not an escort.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
My experience is that sb are the way to go, I can get them for an average of 200 each time, (some for even around 100 each time) they are just down on their luck or had a bad childhood and they have their own car and come to me, are not on any candy habits, have nice skin, all their teeth, appreciate you and your money more, don't watch the clock, aren't jaded, are more real, have low expectations, and the list goes on.
Some girls off the sb sites I've actually had for free, ended up dating one for two years.









Reply With Quote






