Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 683 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3976
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Scarlett today. Had been trying to link up for about a week but couldn't set it up. As people have mentioned previously she has a boyfriend in the picture that is not a fan of her choice of work. The first time I went to pick her up she switched locations 3 times before calling and saying her boyfriend was following her had been an issue recently. After that, we texted back and forth trying to set up and I got weird vibe from the responses. Turned out he had her phone. Today everything finally went smoothly though. Met up with plans to only meet for oral but she said she wasn't great with swallowing. Me, being a gentleman, I offered to put an ounce of goo in her meat sleave instead. She was thrilled. Her boyfriend is going to need to hose that off though. All things considered, she wouldn't be my first choice for another visit. Head game is decent. Ok personality. And it was sort of a turn on knowing I was sending her back to her boyfriend leaking. Downside was that pictures were not that accurate and only able to do car dates.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/569422291937
    So she's cool with creampies then?

  2. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by CicadaPolka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with either of these sites:

    Escort13.

    https://escort13.com/list/southjersey/all/1

    And.

    List crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../southjersey/1


    Thanks.
    Listcrawler has been around since the back page days. I've made plenty of connections with it. Escort13 just came onto my radar in the last month or two. I've seen a few posts there that aren't on other sites but have yet to make a connection with anyone. Seems like a mix of known girls and spam, with a few maybe real girls mixed in.

  3. #3974

    Mobile therapist?

    Does anyone remember the girl that would park at the Ashland train station and host in her SUV?

    Once upon a time, not too long ago, there were a few mobile providers. (The best "Cowboys Girl" is no longer with us).

    Does anyone know of similar services that are still around? Those services always seemed very convenient.

  4. #3973

    Need some help

    Has anyone had any success with either of these sites:

    Escort13.

    https://escort13.com/list/southjersey/all/1

    And.

    List crawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../southjersey/1

    Thanks.

  5. #3972

    Bad experience with Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteHairs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with des?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/584740584594
    I visited Desiree in the past month. Our first date went very well. Repeat date complete disaster. Kept me waiting for over an hour. I thought I would be rewarded for my loyalty. She had some good head skills. However after a long wait in the parking lot I was easily stimulated. Date over in 5 minutes. As I came in her mouth. As soon I released she ended the date. I am still angry.

  6. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with Scarlett today. Had been trying to link up for about a week but couldn't set it up. As people have mentioned previously she has a boyfriend in the picture that is not a fan of her choice of work. The first time I went to pick her up she switched locations 3 times before calling and saying her boyfriend was following her had been an issue recently. After that, we texted back and forth trying to set up and I got weird vibe from the responses. Turned out he had her phone. Today everything finally went smoothly though. Met up with plans to only meet for oral but she said she wasn't great with swallowing. Me, being a gentleman, I offered to put an ounce of goo in her meat sleave instead. She was thrilled. Her boyfriend is going to need to hose that off though. All things considered, she wouldn't be my first choice for another visit. Head game is decent. Ok personality. And it was sort of a turn on knowing I was sending her back to her boyfriend leaking. Downside was that pictures were not that accurate and only able to do car dates.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/569422291937
    She did outcalls with me, but you're right, it's a real hassle seeing her and her strung out boyfriend is a real pain in the ass. We did BBFS / cip the last 3 times I saw her. She's pretty accommodating in bed though. She also did cim for me once. I don't see her anymore though, too much of a headache and her "habits" are definitely getting the best of her now. Her looks have gone down a lot since I first saw her almost a year ago.

  7. #3970

    Info??

    Anyone see her yet?? Very interested.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/774049278447

  8. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's down to BBFS and cip.
    When she allow that, before she use to cover everything.

  9. #3968

    Scarlett

    Finally caught up with Scarlett today. Had been trying to link up for about a week but couldn't set it up. As people have mentioned previously she has a boyfriend in the picture that is not a fan of her choice of work. The first time I went to pick her up she switched locations 3 times before calling and saying her boyfriend was following her had been an issue recently. After that, we texted back and forth trying to set up and I got weird vibe from the responses. Turned out he had her phone. Today everything finally went smoothly though. Met up with plans to only meet for oral but she said she wasn't great with swallowing. Me, being a gentleman, I offered to put an ounce of goo in her meat sleave instead. She was thrilled. Her boyfriend is going to need to hose that off though. All things considered, she wouldn't be my first choice for another visit. Head game is decent. Ok personality. And it was sort of a turn on knowing I was sending her back to her boyfriend leaking. Downside was that pictures were not that accurate and only able to do car dates.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/569422291937

  10. #3967

    D

    Quote Originally Posted by Petehairs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with des?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/584740584594
    She's down to BBFS and cip.

  11. #3966

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your post is 100% spot on. Jenny is cool as hell and looks better in real life than her pics. She is one of the few who is real has good rates and has a clean room. She literally looks like a porn star in real life.

    She does have good oral skills but is really really quick to get started for the main event. I'm thinking that's why it's hard to finish with her.
    I thought it was just me. I was with Jenny twice. Looks very pretty. Looks very healthy too. Everything was covered and was very mechanical. I could not finish. I tried a second time She was somewhat more relaxed and so was I. I tried for a good half an hour. Different positions and all. I was sweating to death and said I am done. No finish. I was thinking of trying again and bringing my own condoms. The condoms she has cokes your stuff. Makes it hard to feel anything.

  12. #3965
    Anyone have any experiences with des?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/584740584594

  13. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your post is 100% spot on. Jenny is cool as hell and looks better in real life than her pics. She is one of the few who is real has good rates and has a clean room. She literally looks like a porn star in real life.

    She does have good oral skills but is really really quick to get started for the main event. I'm thinking that's why it's hard to finish with her.
    I currently follow her on Instagram, she does look very nice now, much different from when she had posted for years prior to her making license plates for the state.

  14. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan34  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's real. She's nice and clean. I've never run into trouble with her and she's never ghosted me before. She also has updated photos on STG. Looks even better in person. However, she has a boyfriend in jail and won't let you finish anywhere but the condom. BJ is subpar, covered ofcourse. She burps and gags and after a minute or two will ask "are you ready?" She will let you put her in any position, some light choking, and takes the D well. I've failed to finish a few times tho. It boggles my mind since her face and body are very attractive. Beautiful breasts and round ass. But I suppose she's a little loose. Sigh. So it's up to you man.
    Dude, your post is 100% spot on. Jenny is cool as hell and looks better in real life than her pics. She is one of the few who is real has good rates and has a clean room. She literally looks like a porn star in real life.

    She does have good oral skills but is really really quick to get started for the main event. I'm thinking that's why it's hard to finish with her.

  15. #3962

    Thanks to everyone for their comments

    That's exactly as I figured. The CBJ is near a deal breaker for me. She does look knee deep in makeup in most of those pics. Once you get used to BBBJ it's hard to add a layer. Want to contribute but I'm not in the area much. Last time I dreamed in the area was with Kacey near Wilmington, DE a few years back. Was better the first time but overall still ok (BBBJCIM and FS first time but only BBBJCIM second time despite my asking for FS, incall can be a dump depending on her current location and she most likely uses).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kacey-es...mington-227895#erotic.

    Personally I would take the no signs of use with a big grain of salt. I dreamt others that have no signs on their body at all but lots of paraphernalia lying around in plain sight. The reality is almost everyone posting on STG needs their fix, so the cover isn't necessarily a bad thing. Keep your game up fellow mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She's real.

    Was locked up a while ago. Years ago maybe.

    Used to roll with Molly at some super cheap motels when I first met Molly. That's her face under an inch of makeup and camera filters. She's short and has / had sort of a giant ass. Never did her as Molly was too much fun.

    I remember someone saying she had a lot of rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape