Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6053

    SA Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Received notification from SA that my account has been suspended for solicitation of prostitution which is basically bullsh*t since I did not renew my membership end of July and have not been communicating with anyone on SA for more than 3 weeks. How does one solicit prostitution when one is not even on SA? I appealed but am not holding my breath. I am trying to understand the economic value of them suspending SD accounts. I could see it benefiting them if a SD has paid for the month or pre-paid for 3 months but I didn't even have an active account so they did not even have any of my money. I think when it is time to refresh my stable of SBs, I'm going to use one of the other sites. They don't want my business, fine, I'll take it somewhere else.
    One of the women you were in contact with on SA or via text may have reported you. I turned down a meet over text with someone who had serious GPS, she told me she was going to report me for soliciting, and I got booted under a previous I'd.

  2. #6052

  3. #6051

  4. #6050

    Seeking Arrangement is full of sh*t

    Received notification from SA that my account has been suspended for solicitation of prostitution which is basically bullsh*t since I did not renew my membership end of July and have not been communicating with anyone on SA for more than 3 weeks. How does one solicit prostitution when one is not even on SA? I appealed but am not holding my breath. I am trying to understand the economic value of them suspending SD accounts. I could see it benefiting them if a SD has paid for the month or pre-paid for 3 months but I didn't even have an active account so they did not even have any of my money. I think when it is time to refresh my stable of SBs, I'm going to use one of the other sites. They don't want my business, fine, I'll take it somewhere else.

  5. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any details oh her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4
    I've exchanged messages with her on SA but she wanted to video chat before meeting and I couldn't make it work so she ghosted me.

  6. #6048

    ViveraAvida

    Does anyone have any details oh her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4

  7. #6047
    Please post a photo of them. I either have blocked them or they blocked me. I think I caught them too and called the police on them. Thanks.

    HW.

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    She wants to come over with her "girlfriend" but it's just a ruse to keep you occupied while the other goes through your stuff. Kicked them out after I caught her going through my drawers then got an email from my bank that there was suspicious activity on it. She got a hold of my phone and tried to cashapp herself $300. Anyway you all have been warned.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9cb19...f-6f30fd507097

  8. #6046

    Ripoff

    She wants to come over with her "girlfriend" but it's just a ruse to keep you occupied while the other goes through your stuff. Kicked them out after I caught her going through my drawers then got an email from my bank that there was suspicious activity on it. She got a hold of my phone and tried to cashapp herself $300. Anyway you all have been warned.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9cb19...f-6f30fd507097

  9. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    I posted in the NoVa forum also. Just wondering if anyone has partakes?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    There was quite a bit about her about a month ago on the NOVA section.

  10. #6044

    Anyone?

    I posted in the NoVa forum also. Just wondering if anyone has partakes?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  11. #6043

    Hey, it's porn star Khole Kapri, LOL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e65bf...0-bf767005ad06

    Does anyone really think they could get away with using a famous persons photo? Do we think this is SA doing this?

    https://www.xvideos.com/pornstars/khloe-kapri

    She is one of my favorites, the real Khole, that is.

  12. #6042

    Cash Up Front 😂

    Scammer.

    Spoke to this lovely lady, or whoever responded, said she was in baltimore, then Georgetown caring for a relative. Wanted $ for photos x wouldn't send verification.

    Etc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57874...d-72e7f74a4528

    If someone actual meets this person, please report.

    This one claims to be in the Baltimore area. Wants to meet but wants cash up front to get a nurse to watch her relative.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff518...d-6ab3c51a1e5e

  13. #6041

    OF Changes. Good news?

    Hey, it seems to me with * deciding to not allow explicit content, that many people are moving to other platforms AND looking for alternatives. Something to keep in mind. .

  14. #6040

    SuugarBaabie03

    This one went straight to text then got a sob story about her power being cut off and wanted money to help turn it back on. I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac64...3-9f7eb9fcab28

  15. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think s / he's trying to fool anyone, read the ad, clearly states "seeking trans friendly".
    I agree. I posted that by accident. Meant to reply to someone. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape