Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15100

    Daisy's

    Stopped by today looking for HR FS. Ended up opting for a Latina this time, and met with Tiffany. Curvaceous Latina with a pretty face. She proceeded to rub oil on me and stopped and asked what else I wanted. I said FS. She said how much? I offered. 8 like some of you gents been saying, and she laughed and said, 1. 6 is the going rate. She ended up asking how much I paid my last visit, and I said. 8 just for shits and giggles. She said, "WTF, no one accepts. 8 for FS unless it's for some shit box and or a desperate older Asian. " Asked me if I wanted to swap out for an Asian, and so I said yeah. Met with Apple. Apple asked for 1. And I countered with. 8. Pretty okish massage, and decent time after. Man oh man. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way but I couldn't deny Tiffany's claim. This is about the 8th or 9th mp over the last 2 months I've tried and girls are getting pricier. And the ones who do go below 1. Are usually older chicks or lame lays. Idk fellas. I don't see prices going down anytime soon.

  2. #15099
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    I dreamed a lot this weekend. One particular dream was very enjoyable.

    I started my dream at a smiling spa, close to the small airport, and next door to the high-class restaurant for pilots. I was surprised that I had not read more about this spa as there were several options to dream about. I saw an Angel in my dream who was very pretty, with attractive C / D's and had vibrant hair. She was cute and my perfect type. Her shop charged the usual price, and I took an hour having seen her beauty.

    Her massage was a workout for my body, and although it was clear that there would be a better main event. I was enjoying the rub, and for 30 minutes I lay taking in the relaxation. When I turned, a menu was offered which included all the services you could imagine, and I took my choice. A very pleasant and long lasting interaction took place, and I left very happy.

    I will return to meet another Angel, or one of her friends again soon.

    JaR.

    I think I had the same Angel in my dream earlier this week. I agree she is cute and has nice C / Ds. Not sure if they're MM but they felt great. Also nice tan! Although she's attractive, I was just enjoying the relaxing rub and after the flip I just told her to put a smile on my face and make me happy. I think my Angel liked me because she wanted to offer more, but I was just enjoying being touched and left very happy. I may return to see my Angel for another fun filled dream.

  3. #15098

    Anyone know what this place is in Vista?

    So I have seen online and other reviews that Oriental Natural Treatment is totally legit now, but probably a pretty good massage. I drive by and am super curious about the place kind of next to it. Is it part of Oriental? Why is there a hair salon in between if they are the same place? Does anyone know what the deal is? I can't seem to find anything when I google it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails massage.jpg‎  

  4. #15097

    Erma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    You paid $$ for HE? Yikes. This is why prices keep going up and service down.
    Been here plenty, depending on the girl. This place offers a full menu $60+$140 all day long for more than an HJ unless you're a rookie or feeling generous. I miss Cici!

  5. #15096

    Lulu at you spa

    So drove from Del Mar all the way down to Lemon Grove to find Lulu. I called ahead and made an appointment. The girl that let me in after I told her my name and that I made an appointment sounded different than the girl on the phone. So here is my question for you guys that know Lulu. Is she about 5'2" long pony tails hair, very stocky build with thick thighs and a somewhat tight ass? Her BBBJ was a little toothy and took me about 90% deep and I am not that long but thick. ? Her skin was pretty pale and her boobs were small C cups that felt like they were man made but maybe from 10+ years ago.

    Left her a tip of 1. 0 and she said please come back tomorrow.

    Please let me know if I got the bait and switch or if this is Lulu.

    Thanks and Cheers.

  6. #15095

    Alternative facts

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    This is a FACT!
    I enjoy your reports and respect that you chose a member name that reflects your type of provider. Knowing many of the girls you've reviewed, Gilf Lover is perfect. Not judging, applauding. That said, the GILFs know they can't ask the higher rates of the younger prettier providers and wise enough to establish steady regulars at standard and bargain rates.

    For those that get too excited when they read a report about a tip that is more than they feel is appropriate, understand that these forums and advertiser reviews reflect a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of mongers that go to the hundreds of spas in the San Diego area. If every monger that visited a spa wrote a report, we'd have at least a thousand reports to sift through daily. In addition, some of you guys would be going out of your minds with the reported tips.

    I go to many of the same spas you guys report, many times tipping more than you. Yet your reports state they we're happy with your standard or less tip. These girls are fully aware of the standard rates at the different cities or spas they work at. Some girls may ask more than standard for a number of reasons, but I've rarely run into GPS, more so money issues just like us regular guys. That's when I lower my standards, jerk off or if extremely desperate, call an ex. Yes, I'd rather jerk off than the drama of an ex just to bust a nut.

    Personally I don't mind $10, $20+ more if the girl is attractive, accommodating and especially if they've exceeded my expectations, but I'm not afraid to tell a girl they're nuts if their appearance or service is lacking and asking crazy amounts. Disappointing scenarios like this has only happened to me on 3 occasions over several years of mongering. Many reports have been posted about these spas I hated without issue so apparently the problem corrected itself.

    Just my experience.

  7. #15094

    Know how to use resources

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel1970  [View Original Post]
    Rub Ratings is essentially useless nowadays. Littered with fake photos and stock ads of beautiful Asian women.
    It's just another resource. Combined with forums and other advertising websites, helps with the hunt of finding treasures.

  8. #15093
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's useless. You just have to know how to do your own DD while looking through an ad. It's not rocket science. And besides, a lot of independent providers post on there.
    I agree with Mikel1970. He meant fake photos. How could you look through the ads and figure out how does the MP look like? None of the photos are really close. Mostly I just ignore the photos, stop by the spa and leave if not acceptable.

  9. #15092

    Not exactly useless

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel1970  [View Original Post]
    Rub Ratings is essentially useless nowadays. Littered with fake photos and stock ads of beautiful Asian women.
    I don't think it's useless. You just have to know how to do your own DD while looking through an ad. It's not rocket science. And besides, a lot of independent providers post on there.

  10. #15091

    RR is useless

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Rub Ratings is essentially useless nowadays. Littered with fake photos and stock ads of beautiful Asian women.

  11. #15090

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    What services did she provide / allow?

    Thanks.
    I found one advertisement: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/2378...zNAdCjcnBszQh9.

  12. #15089

    Emma at MRC

    When to MRC recently and drew Emma. I went prior to lunch time. She's late 20 to mid 30's. Minimal English but ok communication. Has a bubbly personality. B to C cup with pretty face. Petite spinner, just my type. HF is the usual .6 for HH. Light massage for roughly 5 min with lots of teasing. On flip cleaned me and her self thoroughly. Mouth wash, hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. I appreciated her cleanliness. BBBJ was excellent almost busted at this point. Then she cleaned up and got lube to do HJ and slightly body glides. Allowed junior to slide between her goods; no FIV. Cleaned up again. Started CFS which was excellent in CW position. She proceeded to bounce and grind until I bust. Cleaned me up with warm towel and proceeded to continue to a more firm massage of legs, shoulders and neck. I almost feel asleep during this. The visit was more than HH and I appreciate everything so I gave 1.6. I would repeat again.

  13. #15088

    Jamacha

    What's the going rate at W and lucky these days?

  14. #15087

    Green Spa on Palm

    Read a book today said something about green spa, along the lines of.

    100% legit.

    40 HHR.

    No t IP, of either kind.

    Great massage.

    No extra sauce upon request.

    Mms thin old stale, like chips that have been opened for a day.

    T-shirt and scrubs.

    Def not looker.

    Now to be honest I don't know what all this means, probably code for ordering a special burger or something.

    Do what you will with this info.

    Thank you for reading my post.

  15. #15086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    But have you tried the chicken feet? I'm sure that'll score some extra brownie points for you. Ha!
    Yes, I've tried the chicken feet. Tastes like chicken. LOL. It's just like eating chicken skin.

    I've also dated lots of Latina / Mexican hotties in my days, and have tried and eat menudo every now and then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape