Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 552 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 8278
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2698

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    The link in the quote is the Instagram account for a porn actress (name visible on the home screen), likely a screen name. I don't know anything about her other than it appears that she started in porn this year. See:

    https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perf...elle-peart.htm

    If she's a dancer anywhere, I'm not aware of that.
    She was at Kittens last month. She has a whole OF / Twitter / Porn link tree thing also, forgot where. She is into the van life stuff. I hit her up online but she'd only meet in the club, which would likely mean astronomical prices.

  2. #2697

    Avah

    Can confirm that she can give you a hand. Found out clubs really aren't for me unless it's take out. Anyone know of dancers doing this?

  3. #2696

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to see Princess at Kittens yesterday after a two year hiatus. Still as hot and naughty as ever!.
    What's her menu / pricing for extras? Thanks in advance.

  4. #2695

    Princess at Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    I was surprised to see Princess at Kittens yesterday after a two year hiatus. Still as hot and naughty as ever!.
    What does Princess look like and what's her schedule?

  5. #2694

    Princess is back!

    I was surprised to see Princess at Kittens yesterday after a two year hiatus. Still as hot and naughty as ever! .

  6. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by Species6969  [View Original Post]
    ...at this prices, getting too rich for me, Maybe better just to get an escort for these prices.
    I came to the same conclusion last month. There are lots of hot girls you can bang for less than $500/ hr.

  7. #2692

    Lakeside DVU raise their VIP price

    Having been to the club for about 3 week.

    VIP price has raise to 200/380/500.

    A dance I have dance with before quote me this prices for her VIP 350/500/800, and after 12 AM prices raise by another 50.

    The look in my eyes told her how shock I am. I mostly get 30 min dances from her and tip 50 to 100 depends on her happy I am.

    But at this prices, getting too rich for me, May be better just to get an escort for these prices.

    Talk to another dancer and she quote me 500 for 30 min and 700 for 1 hour, with no promises on any action in the VIP.

    I was there for about 2 to 3 hours, not many VIP dances while I was there, Only see only 1 room being use and the rest stay empty.

  8. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Just a disgusting looking as she was 15 years ago.
    But 20 years ago, she was a little better!

    I spent a bit of time living in a Texas border city. Me and the boys would frequent the local "Boys Town" in Mexico right across the border. She reminds me of the girls we used to enjoy there. Not a beauty. But gets the job done every time. Knows how to charm the snake. I haven't seen her in over a decade, so I have no idea what she looks like now.

  9. #2690

    So I did good

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Just a disgusting looking as she was 15 years ago.
    Decided not to make eye contact when she approached.

  10. #2689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know Luna from DB but seen the one at Pandora's. Older, Latina. Dark hair. Large breasts. Someone rumored she used to dance at Centerolds like 10 years ago. Looked a bit like her.
    Same one. Just a disgusting looking as she was 15 years ago.

  11. #2688

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know Luna from DB but seen the one at Pandora's. Older, Latina. Dark hair. Large breasts. Someone rumored she used to dance at Centerolds like 10 years ago. Looked a bit like her.
    If it's the same Luna with a thick accent. I used to see her at Sands way before she bounced and went to Centerfolds. She has been at this for a long time. Always nasty too (in a good way). Back in the day, there was also a Viet chick with 2 inch sized eraser nipples and a perfect ass at Sands. Always a tough decision on who spend my money on.

  12. #2687

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetCred  [View Original Post]
    I wondered if the new Luna at Pandora's was the same as the Luna from Dancing Bare. The one from Dancing Bare is an older Latina, but she's very reliable and a super hard worker. I live on the accidental island of west seattle so Pandora is hard for me to get to, but if it's the same Luna she'll do well at Pandora's.
    Didn't know Luna from DB but seen the one at Pandora's. Older, Latina. Dark hair. Large breasts. Someone rumored she used to dance at Centerolds like 10 years ago. Looked a bit like her.

  13. #2686

    Luna from Dancing Bare / maybe Pandora's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    3. It may have been a sign of things to come when Luna was seen dancing at Pandora's. She last danced at Dancing Bare.
    I wondered if the new Luna at Pandora's was the same as the Luna from Dancing Bare. The one from Dancing Bare is an older Latina, but she's very reliable and a super hard worker. I live on the accidental island of west seattle so Pandora is hard for me to get to, but if it's the same Luna she'll do well at Pandora's.

  14. #2685

    Dancing Bare site taken over by Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Saw a kittens van in front of dancing bare today. Anyone know what's up?
    Sorry for the repeated corrections. Since my last two posts, I have determined that parties related to Kittens are involved in forming a new business which appears to be at the former Dancing Bare site. That's as much I know at present.

  15. #2684

    Dancing Bare status (corrrection)

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Saw a kittens van in front of dancing bare today. Anyone know what's up?
    Sorry. The photo wasn't visible when I responded to your post. The party bus from Kittens in front of Dancing Bare--that's bizarre! I can only think that Kittens is buying some of the furnishings, fixtures, or equipment from Dancing Bare. When a tenant leaves a commercial building, often those items get sold off in the process. Really strange that Kittens would have anything to do with old beat-up stuff from Dancing Bare. Well, I guess we can be on the look out for some DB remnants at Kittens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape