Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22010
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelRod  [View Original Post]
    She answered a text asking 300 hh 400 hr. I have not partaken. PM for digits.
    That's what she quoted me. Has anyone found out more from Tennis (I can't remember the handle) about the issue he had with her trying to blackmail him?

  2. #22009

    Juni

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo

    No number, she looks perfect for me!
    She answered a text asking 300 hh 400 hr. I have not partaken. PM for digits.

  3. #22008

    Not GFE

    Good fuck tho. Talks to you real good.she was on Seeking and still is I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Any link or pics?
    .

  4. #22007

    SA girl

    She is on SA. She started there. Saw her a few times on there. She actually has a profile still on SA. Has a place in Short pump area.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her the other day. I feel like it was under another name. She did not seem super interested in meeting up soon. Could be good and bad with that.
    .

  5. #22006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the provider wrote this herself.
    Who are you again?

  6. #22005

    Fanrat = Credible

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the provider wrote this herself.
    Having worked hard to earn a bit of credibility myself, let me say this. If Fanrat said it, you can hang your hat on it.

  7. #22004

    ROLF wires crossed on Fanrat

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the provider wrote this herself.
    I personally know Fanrat. And he is both a good friend. And valued monger on this board -- ya got ya wires crossed.

  8. #22003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1212  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo

    No number, she looks perfect for me!
    I was talking to her the other day. I feel like it was under another name. She did not seem super interested in meeting up soon. Could be good and bad with that.

  9. #22002

    Juni

    https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo

    No number, she looks perfect for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Any link or pics?

  10. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Any link or pics?
    Search her name on Tryst. I made contact last week, she responded that received tons of messages and it would take her a long time to get back to everyone. And also asked to be patient with her bc she was on family vacation for couple of weeks which was probably bs. Anyways, when I asked for more details she stopped responding. Her profile contact info got removed later that day. Stay safe.

  11. #22000

    Juni?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else met with Juni? We've been texting and I may see her next week. Her consideration is steep so I want to make sure she's worth the extra. I asked her about shorter visits and she didn't answer. Is she GFE? She should be for what she's asking. I'll TOFTT if I have to, but damn that's 3-4 visits with a few regulars.

    Feel to PM as well.
    Any link or pics?

  12. #21999

    Not an. 6 looking lay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the provider wrote this herself.
    Why do you think a provider wrote this, cause of the price? They all won't be $qv. With lower numbers you might get; dirty feet, bad monkey, rushing after 1 min thieves, full of drama. Those girls are in it for the monkey. I prefer women in it for the roses, better quality. Look at this girl. She's freaking gorgeous. Of course we want them cheaper but we might miss out thinking that way.

  13. #21998

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    All 61 of your post going to question fanrat and his 400+ post. Cmon bruh. Fanrat is a valued monger on here, so unless the chick stole his phone and or password to account. I value his input. Dude, get your weight up before questioning a seasoned monger. There are about 5 or 6 accounts that I value their input. Guess what his is one and yours is not. I'm sure many others will agree with me.
    Great response. Agreed.

  14. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    I agree its a bit high for STG girls in this market (honestly I pulled the trigger based solely on that ass!) but I am starting to see that a premium price gets you premium service. At those prices I may not be able to bang as many girls as I'd like but the ones I do bang are quality and leave a very nice memory.

    Have fun and be safe!
    I may have to pull the trigger especially after reading your post. She looks hot af.

  15. #21996

    No typo

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping the price was a typo, 180 for a qv and 240 for hh is crazy! Especially if she doesn't have reviews.
    I agree its a bit high for STG girls in this market (honestly I pulled the trigger based solely on that ass!) but I am starting to see that a premium price gets you premium service. At those prices I may not be able to bang as many girls as I'd like but the ones I do bang are quality and leave a very nice memory.

    Have fun and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape