Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 315 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3251

    Hey Vick I'm so sorry you went through that horrible, traumatic experience.

    That sounds SCARY as hell. People are fucking warped minded, to be doing shit like that. Even my crazy ass would've been terrified, had that been me, who were in your shoes that night. You seemed like you were pretty calm, for that happening to you. I give you mad props for that Vick bro. Hopefully they should reach their max for bad karma, that will indeed come their way. So the 64,000 question is do you have an ad link to show, of who did this to ya?? Or if you can't show her ad, how about post her pic here, if you have one? Or describe what she looks like and say what name she used, what name she told you. Sorry that happened to ya buddy. Curious if this ***** still posts sporadically!?

  2. #3250

    Cassie / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post (#3112). Short story. Save your $. Better off jerking off...

  3. #3249

    Story Time

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Crazy stories guys. If either of those happened to me I would just give up the cash and leave. Even if I had a weapon on me (which I don't). 100-150-200 quid isn't worth an exercise of deadly self defense. Especially because you'd almost certainly need to explain to the police why you were there in the first place. On top of that there would be the court process of dealing with the aftermath. All of this is very hard (or impossible) to hide from family / significant other.

    If I was single and living in another state I may be more prone to challenge a thug. However, most of my mongering goes on within the county I live in, so news would spread eventually.

    It would be satisfying (as another member posted on here somewhere) to defy a guy who has a screwdriver with a legally licensed firearm. The idiot brandishing the screwdriver is committing assault with a deadly weapon, you would have every right to brandish your firearm back and dare him to take another step (creating an imminent threat of death and opening up the option to respond).
    Ya looking back at my situation I'm almost ashamed, but maybe someone can learn from my foolishness. It should have been obvious when she had me park in a random driveway and walk a quarter mile down the road. But I figured she was just being safe, but then she lures me into an abandoned building and down to a dungeon like basement with a dirty ass mattress on the floor. I immediately had a horrible feeling but I just figured I already walked this far might as well get it over with.

    So I give her the money, she leaves to "freshen up" and after standing there for 10 minutes I debated leaving but it was literally pitch black outside of the room and I walked through a maze to get there so I figured there's no way I could find my way out.

    I basically accepted something was off and sure enough I here footsteps and two dudes walk in wearing ski masks, cock back their gun and press it against my forhead and ask me "what the fuck are you doing here". I surprisingly calmly replied with you know exactly why I'm here. I knew I wasn't in actual danger because they were hiding their identity and I'm sure I wasn't their first victim, they were just in it for the quick buck not to clean up a murder scene. But then he empties my pockets, goes through my wallet and says where's the money, I told him I had already given the girl my money. He throws my wallet back at me and says "get the fuck out of here" and follows me out.

    Then I took the walk of shame to my car, had a good laugh at my stupidity for a couple minutes before peeling off. I vowed to never be lured into such a vulnerable position like that ever again.

  4. #3248

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Saw a couple mixed reviews a while back from Fitchburg. At least one stating that it was a completely different chick once arrived. Curious if anyone has actually seen her and can verify what's legit. Noticed today she's posting again with a new number from Leominster. Ad link here, pics attached.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/622486836318
    I have a while back, Search my post.

  5. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Saw a couple mixed reviews a while back from Fitchburg. At least one stating that it was a completely different chick once arrived. Curious if anyone has actually seen her and can verify what's legit. Noticed today she's posting again with a new number from Leominster. Ad link here, pics attached.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/622486836318
    I've seen her. She's legit, she's also a waste of time IMO.

  6. #3246

    Ashley. Blonde Fitchburg Leominster

    Anyone seen her? Saw a couple mixed reviews a while back from Fitchburg. At least one stating that it was a completely different chick once arrived. Curious if anyone has actually seen her and can verify what's legit. Noticed today she's posting again with a new number from Leominster. Ad link here, pics attached.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/622486836318
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ody3odczmdkyodk2ndkyzmfkzgfhzgu0ogi2ngflogexntu4n2m.jpg.jpg‎   mji3mjqxmjvinjqxmdc3mmyxmtuxmtk4njrky2yynzu5zwzmyzq.jpg.jpg‎   mjmxndm0mgzkmzcyzgexmzu2yzmxmdaymdrhntq0mwzkmjdkmty.jpg.jpg‎   mziwnje2mzg4nwzmmwvizmu4odhmmja3owu0mdllzjuxztkymdc.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #3245

    Cassie / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone wants to, 100% negative reviews.

  8. #3244

    Has Anyone seen her recently?


  9. #3243

    So True

    Its, you spot on. That was why I did what I did. Too much to lose simply to secure a bar story for a later day.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Crazy stories guys. If either of those happened to me I would just give up the cash and leave. Even if I had a weapon on me (which I don't). 100-150-200 quid isn't worth an exercise of deadly self defense. Especially because you'd almost certainly need to explain to the police why you were there in the first place. On top of that there would be the court process of dealing with the aftermath. All of this is very hard (or impossible) to hide from family / significant other.

    If I was single and living in another state I may be more prone to challenge a thug. However, most of my mongering goes on within the county I live in, so news would spread eventually.

    It would be satisfying (as another member posted on here somewhere) to defy a guy who has a screwdriver with a legally licensed firearm. The idiot brandishing the screwdriver is committing assault with a deadly weapon, you would have every right to brandish your firearm back and dare him to take another step (creating an imminent threat of death and opening up the option to respond).

  10. #3242

    Close Calls

    Crazy stories guys. If either of those happened to me I would just give up the cash and leave. Even if I had a weapon on me (which I don't). 100-150-200 quid isn't worth an exercise of deadly self defense. Especially because you'd almost certainly need to explain to the police why you were there in the first place. On top of that there would be the court process of dealing with the aftermath. All of this is very hard (or impossible) to hide from family / significant other.

    If I was single and living in another state I may be more prone to challenge a thug. However, most of my mongering goes on within the county I live in, so news would spread eventually.

    It would be satisfying (as another member posted on here somewhere) to defy a guy who has a screwdriver with a legally licensed firearm. The idiot brandishing the screwdriver is committing assault with a deadly weapon, you would have every right to brandish your firearm back and dare him to take another step (creating an imminent threat of death and opening up the option to respond).

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Marshall St ain't a good place for incall. I've done a few daytime dates up there, the worst being in what looks like the Adams family house. About 12 years back with Tasha (backpage girl that had the four stars tattooed down the center of her back), middle of February, no heat, filthy mattress and smelly pussy made for a bad date. On the other hand, my very first internet connection was with Special "K" when she lived up there, man was I nervous. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1  [View Original Post]
    Good call. Most of us that have mongered many years have a story or several similar. I recently had a girl I had seen several times with no issues, put me in a scenario with a thug baby daddy playing a game about me fucking his baby momma while he was in prison, etc., and pulled a screwdriver on me. I had already paid her, and stripped down and then she went to the other room and came back with Mr Tough guy. I had plenty of hand-to-hand combat training in my military days to know I could disarm him without incident but knew something would have gone wrong and ended up with the 5. 0 being called. Didn't want my female roommate of 37 years to hear of my discretion so I opted to leave without incident. The 80 quid wasn't worth the hassle. Now, this just happened 3 weeks ago, before I came up to MA for my summer trip. If you plan to TOFTT, then make sure it is on turf that you control, not the other way around. I have been considering the Gardner girl myself, but $150 for a half is steep in my books.

  11. #3241

    Smart choice

    Good call. Most of us that have mongered many years have a story or several similar. I recently had a girl I had seen several times with no issues, put me in a scenario with a thug baby daddy playing a game about me fucking his baby momma while he was in prison, etc., and pulled a screwdriver on me. I had already paid her, and stripped down and then she went to the other room and came back with Mr Tough guy. I had plenty of hand-to-hand combat training in my military days to know I could disarm him without incident but knew something would have gone wrong and ended up with the 5. 0 being called. Didn't want my female roommate of 37 years to hear of my discretion so I opted to leave without incident. The 80 quid wasn't worth the hassle. Now, this just happened 3 weeks ago, before I came up to MA for my summer trip. If you plan to TOFTT, then make sure it is on turf that you control, not the other way around. I have been considering the Gardner girl myself, but $150 for a half is steep in my books.

    Quote Originally Posted by VickV64  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the advice, I ended up texting her but she ghosted me. I plan on giving the "girl next door" in Gardner I've seen a few posts about recently a try so I'll share my experience after that.

    I've actually been robbed at gunpoint in the burg off an STG ad which is what inspired me to start posting. I'm really cautious of seeing a girl that has no reviews after that and I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

  12. #3240

    Marshall st.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to come to her place on Marshal street. She would not do a car date. I only wanted to do a car date BJ. I offered 60. She wouldn't do anything less than 100. She wouldn't do the car either. She was adamant I come to her place. She sounded pretty coherent and calm on the phone which got my attention. However, I feel much more comfortable doing car date compared to walking into a random place on Marshal street and laying the pipe on some beat in cum stained bed.

    Needless to say it didn't work out.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/983232051750
    Yeah, Marshall St ain't a good place for incall. I've done a few daytime dates up there, the worst being in what looks like the Adams family house. About 12 years back with Tasha (backpage girl that had the four stars tattooed down the center of her back), middle of February, no heat, filthy mattress and smelly pussy made for a bad date. On the other hand, my very first internet connection was with Special "K" when she lived up there, man was I nervous. LOL.

  13. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the club Vick, Lesson number 1, How to spot a scam ad. Wants a deposit. SCAM. Water Sports Giving and Receiving. SCAM. Never ever ever send anyone a picture of yourself and never send money ahead of time. It's always possible that this is that one in a million that's real, but it's doubtful. Call her anyway and try to make a date. See for yourself. If she asks for money ahead of time, tell her that you'll pay her the full amount when you arrive. See how she reacts. My guess is that she'll move on from you very quickly. Good Luck.
    Appreciate the advice, I ended up texting her but she ghosted me. I plan on giving the "girl next door" in Gardner I've seen a few posts about recently a try so I'll share my experience after that.

    I've actually been robbed at gunpoint in the burg off an STG ad which is what inspired me to start posting. I'm really cautious of seeing a girl that has no reviews after that and I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

  14. #3238

    Marly

    Saw her years ago when she 1st was around, asked for GFE and got none of that, covered BJ, she did take out her teeth though, cover FS, hurry only have 5 minute left. I was there for less than 15 paid for 1/2.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to come to her place on Marshal street. She would not do a car date. I only wanted to do a car date BJ. I offered 60. She wouldn't do anything less than 100. She wouldn't do the car either. She was adamant I come to her place. She sounded pretty coherent and calm on the phone which got my attention. However, I feel much more comfortable doing car date compared to walking into a random place on Marshal street and laying the pipe on some beat in cum stained bed.

    Needless to say it didn't work out.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/983232051750

  15. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by Belairht  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the club Vick, Lesson number 1, How to spot a scam ad. Wants a deposit. SCAM. Water Sports Giving and Receiving. SCAM. Never ever ever send anyone a picture of yourself and never send money ahead of time. It's always possible that this is that one in a million that's real, but it's doubtful. Call her anyway and try to make a date. See for yourself. If she asks for money ahead of time, tell her that you'll pay her the full amount when you arrive. See how she reacts. My guess is that she'll move on from you very quickly. Good Luck.
    It may not be a scam. She only wants a deposit for 30 minutes or more of travel time. All those boxes at the bottom she checked off are probably an exaggeration.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape