Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    Did you find anything online that leads you to believe that the girl in the pics will open the door looking like she does in the pics? How much is she asking for? Never heard of using Eros girls specifically as references. Are you saying you want to see someone else on Eros (who may be fake as well) to use a reference so you can see this girl who probably is fake?

  2. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    I saw One of her friends that also advertises on Eros. When she asked me for references, I told her the truth and said I was new to this and didn't have references yet. She was kind enough to see me anyways.

  3. #16792

    ISO 411 Adriana

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references aren’t there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?

  4. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer77  [View Original Post]
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66139456

    Saw she posted herself today.

  5. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Slayer77,

    Jenn is retired and I am now her only customer.

    Someday soon, we are going to wed and make beautiful babies together.

    Devlin.
    Damn. When did she retire? For COVID reasons I assume? I think she was pushing 50.

    I need a new regular in the burbs that's reliable.

  6. #16789
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chicagoland from Nashville. Love to visit the isles while there. Any help? Hit me for Nashville tour info. I will RTFF as well but always happy to get a recommendation.
    We have a forum specifically dedicated to it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...reek-providers

  7. #16788

    Jenn The MILF

    Slayer77,

    Jenn is retired and I am now her only customer.

    Someday soon, we are going to wed and make beautiful babies together.

    Devlin.

  8. #16787

    Savage Maiden

    I did 80 for a QV (CBJ and CFS). But two girls certainly is going to cost more. As JayKay reported, she seemed to try to get to it while dressed, but I asked her to take it off. She then tried to lose the Christmas shorts and fishnets and I said the top too. There's def baby damage and age but I liked her body and her face. I noticed that she's upped her prices. It's funny that the price increase has coincided with the ripoff reports. And he does include a photo of a dude her in EB listing. Hopefully he's out of the picture (overdosed or moved on to some other woman he can manipulate) and she will be back to being a safer bet.

  9. #16786
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I also chose to go to a girl that people recently reported as a scammer. I stated in my report that I know I over paid, but that's the price of getting good intel. I guess it's better to just comment about what other people are doing wrong, and don't actually offer real intel about girls.
    We were referring to your post about the oral from the two girls. I don't think you were ripped off in that you chose to pay that price to them and there were two girls involved. But yes that price was high for what you paid for.

  10. #16785

    Island offerings

    Heading to Chicagoland from Nashville. Love to visit the isles while there. Any help? Hit me for Nashville tour info. I will RTFF as well but always happy to get a recommendation.

  11. #16784
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer77  [View Original Post]
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.
    OPs ad would be the best way now. I texted her old # Friday or Saturday and haven't gotten a response. That's usual for her and it's extremely annoying. I've texted several different numbers of hers in the past minutes after she's posted an ad and got a response 12 hours later. I have texted savage maiden recently asking about Baby and she immediately responded & told me she was available. That's likely the best way to catch her, through ms. Maiden.

  12. #16783
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    But he chose to pay the price. He chose to pay $350 for head from two girls. He ripped himself off in my opinion. $350 to not even have sex? Come on.
    I mean, I also chose to go to a girl that people recently reported as a scammer. I stated in my report that I know I over paid, but that's the price of getting good intel. I guess it's better to just comment about what other people are doing wrong, and don't actually offer real intel about girls.

  13. #16782
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    It sure sounds like you got ripped off, that's some very steep pricing for the services that were delivered. While you were not chased out the door it sure sounds like they called the shots and if you didn't comply, you would have been.
    But he chose to pay the price. He chose to pay $350 for head from two girls. He ripped himself off in my opinion. $350 to not even have sex? Come on.

  14. #16781

    Jenn. MILF in Hoffman / Schaumburg

    Hi All,

    Anyone know what happened to Jenn who used to work incall in the Hoffman Estates Schaumburg area? Has she retired? She was pushing 50 but was my go to before COVID hit.

    Appreciate any help why'all can provide!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-escort-chicago-298#erotic.

  15. #16780
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    I believe her name is baby or atleast that's what she sometimes advertises as. It's probably better to go through savage maiden to get to her because her communication SUCKS! I've seen her once a few weeks ago on her own # and we still communicate off that #. Had to basically check her on her terrible hours-later-response times just to link with her but it was worth it kinda. She's up for bare atleast she was at that time but YMMV. I didn't go bare but got a BBJ from her and hit in mish on that same couch. She used teeth during the BJ but commented on my girth so that may be why. She was also really into DFK even though that isn't my thing with providers but hey, the pussy was wet and good and the mood was right and she initiated it LOL. I want to repeat (have tried like 5 times) but I only get a initial response then nothing after no matter the time of day. Not sure if she's a user but she's cute with make up and her ass is nice and that's why I want to repeat. Need to hit that fat ass in doggy. I'm only kind of hesitant in returning because I THINK that apartment may be bed bug infested. It coulda been mosquito bites I got while at the mechanic a day before but holy fuck did my calves and ankles itch bad after seeing her. Never saw savage maiden. There's a rip off report on her here about how her BF kicked a guy out after receiving donation plus she's not my type. She has a fat pussy though I can say that.

    I drove around that neighborhood for 10 minutes looking for parking (northside parking sucks these Rogers park girls need to host out of motels only) and not once did I notice the high Muslim demographic in her area until she mentioned to me she was Muslim and always feels bad about what she's doing (not in a depressing way just small talk). I left and it hit me: European and middle eastern Muslims were literally everywhere over there LOL.
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape