Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16629

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see L, never did get to See A!!
    A is a basket case if she chooses to see you.

    L is already gone from the lineup.

  2. #16628

    31 Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Why no reviews on these 2 at 31 seven? Any luck seeing either of these lovely ladies!!
    I was lucky enough to see L, never did get to See A!!

  3. #16627

    Rates and locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go to AMP but damn! I was actually wanting a massage & just a pop. (HJ) I only saw the one girl. Thought she said Angela & it was like the old days. Straight to the deal. Nothing really special but got the happy ending, just no massage.

    Be Safe g.
    What's the standard rate here for a quickie? And the rates at the allisonville place and sweets? Also where is sweet, visiting for a few days!

  4. #16626

    Menu

    And if the restaurant menu isn't to your liking you best try W. 16th a mile or so east of Motor Speedway.

  5. #16625

    Asian Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by MilExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Living on the West side I too am very interested in this possibility! I would love to get some information on this if it's true!
    Me too, that would be very exciting.

  6. #16624

    What?

    Living on the West side I too am very interested in this possibility! I would love to get some information on this if it's true!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye  [View Original Post]
    I've heard there's a asain restaurant in speedway that has a restroom that services clients if this is real please shoot me the information.

  7. #16623

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye  [View Original Post]
    I've heard there's a asain restaurant in speedway that has a restroom that services clients if this is real please shoot me the information.
    For the record, I am also interested in asian restaurant restroom service. Please let me know if this is really a thing!

  8. #16622

    Is she posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan84  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen Macie since she relocated to Bloomington. I saw her a few times in Indy and would love to reconnect. PM me if you want.
    I haven't seen her posts in a while. I've had two appointments with her in the past and enjoyed myself but her price point was always really high for HJ.

  9. #16621

    Macie in Bloomington

    Wondering if anyone has seen Macie since she relocated to Bloomington. I saw her a few times in Indy and would love to reconnect. PM me if you want.

  10. #16620

    Sweet

    I went to Sweet today and they said they will have another new girl starting tomorrow I asked them who was leaving and she didn't tell me I don't think she understood what I was asking her though.

  11. #16619
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    Went twice in recent weeks. Too popular. Multiple interruptions before the eruption. Therapist mid forties, masked, average body. Will not repeat with current mad dash by mongers to the newest place and the current personnel.
    Same experience. A little more haggle, a little less attention, more interruptions.

  12. #16618

    Heard a rumor

    I've heard there's a asain restaurant in speedway that has a restroom that services clients if this is real please shoot me the information.

  13. #16617

    Sun 82nd and Allisonville

    Went twice in recent weeks. Too popular. Multiple interruptions before the eruption. Therapist mid forties, masked, average body. Will not repeat with current mad dash by mongers to the newest place and the current personnel.

  14. #16616

    Sweets has a Table Shower

    Just bring your own loofah.

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any place in Indy that has ts and FS? If the answer is yes, could you please let me know which has the hotter younger ladies. I have read the forums, and it seems sweet is a nice place, but I didn't pick up that they have a ts. Any quick advice appreciated.

    TIA.

    NS.

  15. #16615

    I second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkey0303  [View Original Post]
    86th just past Mich across from fire is a sure thing. Not the hottest girls and Almost too easy, but I think would be the best place to build confidence. I had all my boxes checked there more than once.
    I rarely go to AMP but damn! I was actually wanting a massage & just a pop. (HJ) I only saw the one girl. Thought she said Angela & it was like the old days. Straight to the deal. Nothing really special but got the happy ending, just no massage.

    Be Safe g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape