Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 28546
-
08-24-21 09:23 #17071Regular Member

Posts: 7Alyssa. Time well spent
Morning everyone,
Tried to do my due diligence in searching but have been unsuccessful.
Seen this one posting for a while now but never took the plunge due to no reviews anywhere I could find aside from a recent one on TER. Anyone else seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/bubblegumluv88
-
08-24-21 08:27 #17070Regular Member

Posts: 6Prepaid Phones vs Your Real Cell
I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
-
08-23-21 22:26 #17069Senior Member

Posts: 48Little Bit
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4703230419
Had a headache and thought I could find some relief. Setup was easy by text. She is nice and it is her in the pics, she is a spinner, so not a whole lot of meat on the bones. She briefly gave a lackluster CBJ then went to doggie to finish. It was already late that night, otherwise I'd have looked for another provider to get rid of my headache. Setback. 8.
-
08-23-21 15:20 #17068Banned Member

Posts: 2410I believe she stated on her website she has a regular 9-5 job which would explain maintaining a low profile, it's stated on the FAQ's.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:31 #17067Senior Member

Posts: 738Lalia GFE?
Without much boobs play, does she allow DATY? Love the side view with high heels. Can't wait to get my hands over those plump boobs.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:30 #17066Senior Member

Posts: 1843The point is that I don't think you can use a Cash App acct with a different name than your real one. They require KYC, and if not, please correct my ignorance there.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I'm more concerned about LE seeing that I sent money to a provider, not that the provider would have my personal information and identity. And there's just reason to takes that unnecessary risk, when you can just pay cash. Cash is king (not counting crypto, which 99% of these girls are not smart enough to take).
-
08-22-21 19:37 #17065Senior Member

Posts: 114Up date
It's seems that she is back in the game.
Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lanta/66008806
-
08-22-21 17:42 #17064Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-22-21 15:34 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 1484Thanks for the Review
If she's so worried about safety, why in the world would she put her rates on the same page as her services? SMH.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 15:28 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 1484Simple
I just don't link a bank account to my hobby Cash app account. I use a real one to send money to that one. So, if someone REALLY wanted to track me down, I suppose the could if they had the right clout, but the average ho. Naw.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 15:26 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 1484The rates would make me hesitate even more.
110-120 for QV is ridiculous. The hh rate is meh, but without a face pic and at least one tittie or nude shot, I would be very wary. Looks like a bait and switch or worse.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:44 #17060Senior Member

Posts: 217She's Ok
So I was in need of some head and bit the bullet and went for a QV. She's in a run down complex by Dobbins and kinda spacey. I went in and stripped and she started a decent BBBJ. She doesn't allow CIM and the main event is covered. She does get extremely wet. Best to get her in K9 or RCG and pound away.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
Found out as I was leaving that she has a roommate that works and there were children asleep in another room. Won't be returning.
-
08-22-21 12:37 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 217Fox aka Foxy
I'm a little curious but cautious of this one. She apparently has been around for a while but I've only noticed her in the past month. She'll advertise and then suddenly disappear and pull all her ads down. She reappeared last week but now there is a dude in her photo collection. Stuff like that makes me nervous these days. I think I'll wait until someone toftts with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66033931.
-
08-22-21 12:31 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 370Welcome back
Welcome back my dude.
Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 10:57 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 1843How can you use Cashapp without it being linked to your real identity. I thought you had to KYC to create an account? And yes, with crypto, you would have to use something that wasn't really linked to the rest of your holdings, like anything that is erc20 or polygon chain, etc. I agree about BTC and the transaction fees are too high anyway. I wish some of these gals would take XMR, but probably 1 out of 1000 are smart enough to even think of it or understand how it works.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




