Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16797

    Re: Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying you want to see someone else on Eros (who may be fake as well) to use a reference so you can see this girl who probably is fake?
    Yes, precisely. Seeing as how this board is about sharing information, thats exactly what Im looking for. Are you saying never in the history of this business, someone took a chance on a probable TGTBT woman and it paid off? That the likelihood of her being fake is so overwhelming high that I’m wasting my time even pursuing it?

  2. #16796

    Any info on this one long time poster

    Any info on this one long time poster, tried to do a search and nothing.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/813035754420

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...hered/39608280#&gid=1&pid=1.

  3. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    We have a forum specifically dedicated to it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...reek-providers
    I should have rtff before posting. Thanks.

  4. #16794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    Did you find anything online that leads you to believe that the girl in the pics will open the door looking like she does in the pics? How much is she asking for? Never heard of using Eros girls specifically as references. Are you saying you want to see someone else on Eros (who may be fake as well) to use a reference so you can see this girl who probably is fake?

  5. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    I saw One of her friends that also advertises on Eros. When she asked me for references, I told her the truth and said I was new to this and didn't have references yet. She was kind enough to see me anyways.

  6. #16792

    ISO 411 Adriana

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references aren’t there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?

  7. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer77  [View Original Post]
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66139456

    Saw she posted herself today.

  8. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Slayer77,

    Jenn is retired and I am now her only customer.

    Someday soon, we are going to wed and make beautiful babies together.

    Devlin.
    Damn. When did she retire? For COVID reasons I assume? I think she was pushing 50.

    I need a new regular in the burbs that's reliable.

  9. #16789
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chicagoland from Nashville. Love to visit the isles while there. Any help? Hit me for Nashville tour info. I will RTFF as well but always happy to get a recommendation.
    We have a forum specifically dedicated to it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...reek-providers

  10. #16788

    Jenn The MILF

    Slayer77,

    Jenn is retired and I am now her only customer.

    Someday soon, we are going to wed and make beautiful babies together.

    Devlin.

  11. #16787

    Savage Maiden

    I did 80 for a QV (CBJ and CFS). But two girls certainly is going to cost more. As JayKay reported, she seemed to try to get to it while dressed, but I asked her to take it off. She then tried to lose the Christmas shorts and fishnets and I said the top too. There's def baby damage and age but I liked her body and her face. I noticed that she's upped her prices. It's funny that the price increase has coincided with the ripoff reports. And he does include a photo of a dude her in EB listing. Hopefully he's out of the picture (overdosed or moved on to some other woman he can manipulate) and she will be back to being a safer bet.

  12. #16786
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I also chose to go to a girl that people recently reported as a scammer. I stated in my report that I know I over paid, but that's the price of getting good intel. I guess it's better to just comment about what other people are doing wrong, and don't actually offer real intel about girls.
    We were referring to your post about the oral from the two girls. I don't think you were ripped off in that you chose to pay that price to them and there were two girls involved. But yes that price was high for what you paid for.

  13. #16785

    Island offerings

    Heading to Chicagoland from Nashville. Love to visit the isles while there. Any help? Hit me for Nashville tour info. I will RTFF as well but always happy to get a recommendation.

  14. #16784
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer77  [View Original Post]
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.
    OPs ad would be the best way now. I texted her old # Friday or Saturday and haven't gotten a response. That's usual for her and it's extremely annoying. I've texted several different numbers of hers in the past minutes after she's posted an ad and got a response 12 hours later. I have texted savage maiden recently asking about Baby and she immediately responded & told me she was available. That's likely the best way to catch her, through ms. Maiden.

  15. #16783
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    But he chose to pay the price. He chose to pay $350 for head from two girls. He ripped himself off in my opinion. $350 to not even have sex? Come on.
    I mean, I also chose to go to a girl that people recently reported as a scammer. I stated in my report that I know I over paid, but that's the price of getting good intel. I guess it's better to just comment about what other people are doing wrong, and don't actually offer real intel about girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape