Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7066

    Jc!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97
    It's like 800 in the new 300 these days. I've had a handful of them lately ask for 700-800. Someone paying it, it's just not me.

  2. #7065

    JasmineM29

    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97

  3. #7064

    Crazy ones

    I had a few hit me up again, but they were all the crazy ones that I drop. Just had 2 SBs drop me, because they are moving away. Looks like I will be jumping back into the SA pool again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting contacted by priors? Currently added back 3 former SBs. Two have not reactivated their old profiles, 1 created a new profile but hasn't logged back in and now happy to provide BBFS with me (she wasn't ok with it before). Also got contacted by a former SB who is now married asking if Im looking for an SB because she has a friend who is interested in finding a SD but doesnt want to create a profile on SA.

    On one hand this has been great because the SBs allowance expectations are the same as they were when I had first met them and there isnt any competition with tech bros who are lighting cash piles on fire to get to an m&g. They are also less needy and are happy to meet when I am free. In some respects, they all seem to want to avoid the dumpster fire that is SA these days. The major downside here tho is I'm wondering how many other SBs I'll never meet because they are contacting former SDs, and somewhat sad for my junior since he'll never make their acquaintance.

  4. #7063

    Scammer

    Spoke to this lovely lady, or whoever responded, said she was in baltimore, then Georgetown caring for a relative. Wanted $ for photos x wouldn't send verification.

    Etc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57874...d-72e7f74a4528

    If someone actual meets this person, please report.

    This one claims to be in the Baltimore area - wants to meet but wants cash up front to get a nurse to watch her relative

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff5188f0-6c44-4483-b63d-6ab3c51a1e5e
    Last edited by MikelSuTiger; 08-23-21 at 12:45. Reason: More info

  5. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    And expensive. Allowance requirements were $500. Everything covered. This was a while back so her requirements have prob increased. Made it clear she did not enjoy DaTY and that intimacy for her was a means to an end, not something she enjoyed. Not my cup of tea and so no repeat. Its a total mood killer if I'm with someone who doesn't even pretend to enjoy the ride. Too much acting also kills it for me (because internally I wonder if the lady is over acting because I'm so terrible). I'm like that needy character - Goldilocks. It's got to be just right to truly enjoy it. Meaning the lady has to be truly into me and really cum in order for a repeat, especially at those allowance amounts.
    Sounds like a pro. I can't deal with pros. There are way to many on seeking now.

    I'm the same. Like ***** you better love me because I'm hot and drop the D properly.

    Plus if I'm paying the girls better be at least on my level of looks or better. Sadly there are only a handful.

  6. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting contacted by priors? Currently added back 3 former SBs. Two have not reactivated their old profiles, 1 created a new profile but hasn't logged back in and now happy to provide BBFS with me (she wasn't ok with it before). Also got contacted by a former SB who is now married asking if Im looking for an SB because she has a friend who is interested in finding a SD but doesnt want to create a profile on SA.

    On one hand this has been great because the SBs allowance expectations are the same as they were when I had first met them and there isnt any competition with tech bros who are lighting cash piles on fire to get to an m&g. They are also less needy and are happy to meet when I am free. In some respects, they all seem to want to avoid the dumpster fire that is SA these days. The major downside here tho is I'm wondering how many other SBs I'll never meet because they are contacting former SDs, and somewhat sad for my junior since he'll never make their acquaintance.
    Unemployment benefits are running out for most I would guess.

  7. #7060

    Old wine, new wineskin

    Anyone else getting contacted by priors? Currently added back 3 former SBs. Two have not reactivated their old profiles, 1 created a new profile but hasn't logged back in and now happy to provide BBFS with me (she wasn't ok with it before). Also got contacted by a former SB who is now married asking if I’m looking for an SB because she has a friend who is interested in finding a SD but doesn’t want to create a profile on SA.

    On one hand this has been great because the SBs allowance expectations are the same as they were when I had first met them and there isn’t any competition with tech bros who are lighting cash piles on fire to get to an m&g. They are also less needy and are happy to meet when I am free. In some respects, they all seem to want to avoid the dumpster fire that is SA these days. The major downside here tho is I'm wondering how many other SBs I'll never meet because they are contacting former SDs, and somewhat sad for my junior since he'll never make their acquaintance.

  8. #7059

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her profile on SA for quite some time. I've reached out a number of times but she never respond to any of my messages. Does anyone have any details on her?

    Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e683...9-fc314413ee3d
    And expensive. Allowance requirements were $500. Everything covered. This was a while back so her requirements have prob increased. Made it clear she did not enjoy DaTY and that intimacy for her was a means to an end, not something she enjoyed. Not my cup of tea and so no repeat. Its a total mood killer if I'm with someone who doesn't even pretend to enjoy the ride. Too much acting also kills it for me (because internally I wonder if the lady is over acting because I'm so terrible). I'm like that needy character - Goldilocks. It's got to be just right to truly enjoy it. Meaning the lady has to be truly into me and really cum in order for a repeat, especially at those allowance amounts.

  9. #7058

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her profile on SA for quite some time. I've reached out a number of times but she never respond to any of my messages. Does anyone have any details on her?

    Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e683...9-fc314413ee3d
    I like her looks and thought about contacting her, but I'm too far beyond her age range. Good luck!

  10. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think that it's a right of passages to be considered a monger on this forum. You have to pass through her. LOL. She's been around for a long time and I'm sure most of the mongers on her has been with her.

    I saw her a few years back in a hotel that she was hosting out of a hotel near Annapolis. BBBJ, cim, doggie, and mish were on the menu. I don't recall if greek was on the menu or not. Everything was easy to set up. Damage was $$. 5.

    In my view she is on the big side.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3
    I saw her once maybe couple years ago definitely before the pandemic hit. Not my cup of tea. Service was fine when it comes to the menu (BB everything for me) but her appearance fell quite a but below my tolerance and I found her hole was quite loose (if you don't think it is, please save my self-esteem by not pointing out otherwise LOL). In fact I didn't even finish as I couldn't get excited enough. Her rate is great for the menu that she offers but yea she's definitely big, flappy and older.

  11. #7056

    Thank you!

    Figured it was bogus. Thank you!

  12. #7055

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear of PRH background check? Some girl directed me to Snapchat and we talked and before meeting she wants me to register at the International Global Advocacy for Harassment Protection? Or internationalghrp.

    Anyone seen this before?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IsItBullshi...site_bullshit/

  13. #7054

    Anyone hear of PRH?

    Anyone hear of PRH background check? Some girl directed me to Snapchat and we talked and before meeting she wants me to register at the International Global Advocacy for Harassment Protection? Or internationalghrp.

    Anyone seen this before?

  14. #7053

    ViveraAvida

    Does anyone have any details oh her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4

  15. #7052

    Passionatekisser2

    I honestly think that it's a right of passages to be considered a monger on this forum. You have to pass through her. LOL. She's been around for a long time and I'm sure most of the mongers on her has been with her.

    I saw her a few years back in a hotel that she was hosting out of a hotel near Annapolis. BBBJ, cim, doggie, and mish were on the menu. I don't recall if greek was on the menu or not. Everything was easy to set up. Damage was $$. 5.

    In my view she is on the big side.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape