Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 37354
-
08-23-21 20:22 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 166Juni
She answered a text asking 300 hh 400 hr. I have not partaken. PM for digits.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:49 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 204Not GFE
Good fuck tho. Talks to you real good.she was on Seeking and still is I think.
.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:47 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 204SA girl
She is on SA. She started there. Saw her a few times on there. She actually has a profile still on SA. Has a place in Short pump area.
.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:43 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 1774Who are you again?
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:50 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 694Fanrat = Credible
Having worked hard to earn a bit of credibility myself, let me say this. If Fanrat said it, you can hang your hat on it.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:45 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 432ROLF wires crossed on Fanrat
I personally know Fanrat. And he is both a good friend. And valued monger on this board -- ya got ya wires crossed.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:28 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 72I was talking to her the other day. I feel like it was under another name. She did not seem super interested in meeting up soon. Could be good and bad with that.
Originally Posted by Dakota1212
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 11:58 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 46Juni
https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo
No number, she looks perfect for me!
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 11:53 #22001Regular Member

Posts: 20Search her name on Tryst. I made contact last week, she responded that received tons of messages and it would take her a long time to get back to everyone. And also asked to be patient with her bc she was on family vacation for couple of weeks which was probably bs. Anyways, when I asked for more details she stopped responding. Her profile contact info got removed later that day. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:55 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 171Juni?
Any link or pics?
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:36 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 171Not an. 6 looking lay
Why do you think a provider wrote this, cause of the price? They all won't be $qv. With lower numbers you might get; dirty feet, bad monkey, rushing after 1 min thieves, full of drama. Those girls are in it for the monkey. I prefer women in it for the roses, better quality. Look at this girl. She's freaking gorgeous. Of course we want them cheaper but we might miss out thinking that way.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:40 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 171Agree
Great response. Agreed.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:27 #21997Asshole

Posts: 567I may have to pull the trigger especially after reading your post. She looks hot af.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:02 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 452No typo
I agree its a bit high for STG girls in this market (honestly I pulled the trigger based solely on that ass!) but I am starting to see that a premium price gets you premium service. At those prices I may not be able to bang as many girls as I'd like but the ones I do bang are quality and leave a very nice memory.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe!
-
08-23-21 08:30 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 1449Ditto no doubt. Trusted and valued.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





