Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 258 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2581

    Anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    Are you viewing nuru or asian massage porn? Good stuf!
    Honestly, just any type of video. A few have grabbed my phone and searched for a specific video and we watched it while doing it. They like it. Which makes it even better.

  2. #2580
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    You asked the right man

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxMarker  [View Original Post]
    I will be there for work. Need a good place!
    DD girl name, Empire, Preston High -way! 26, age, 10,10 10, $140, tip, long black hair tight, wet, loves dick, fuck! Put your money on table when you walk in $140 ! Simple as that, no talk, no BS, just sex! (BJ, FS,) loves it all! Amazing, that all I can say! Then go to 61 spa, down the road, from Empire, 2 miles. Older sexy, Asian, German, loves suck, fuck to, short dress, heels, tits, tight! $120. I went back for DD 3 times over the weekend! Fall in love with her! LOL LOL I hope still working?

    Need more?

  3. #2579

    Which place in Louisville KY?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Stoped on Salt- road last night, walked in, woman sleeping on the couch, 60's more? Told me" no English" but she mumbles, "give a good massage"? She was not fat, unattractive, looked, still asleep and she wanted $50 to rub me! Insisted I stay with her for a Massage!

    The thing I never will understand about this" Game", AMPs, that are not "extra's, young, good girls", nothing, DIY, at most are still busy, and still in Business? How, why, do some shops have younger, attractive, sexy, FS? (not in Pitt) LOL.

    WTF is wrong with us?

    Last week I was in Louisville, young 26, sexy as fuck (10 scales, body, face, performance), $140 tip,$80 hour and then I cum back to this shit! Makes me want to puke, stop going!

    Protest, fuck yaaa, sign me up!
    I will be there for work. Need a good place!

  4. #2578
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Pre. Geriatric

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    I was at Red Sun this past week and the two ladies working there were at least 50, problem pushing 60. I wouldn't complain about the pittsburgh AMP scene when I know it's better elsewhere. During a recent visit in Wilmington DE, I got an average to good massage and CFS by I lovely 30 ish Asian Beauty for $180, and that's any of the AMPs between Philly and Wilmington. And as far as Louisville goes, the non-asian MPs are straight fire to anything in the tri-state area, let alone their AMPs! I would visit the ville alot about 10 years ago and I would hit at least two massage parlors on a day trip, and drive home complete drained (many times from FS) and only be out 2-3 benjamins on average. I'm glad to hear that Louisville is still a great monger city.

    And of course my recent visit to Xin Sui, ladies pushing their 60's. I do admit that one of the best massages I have ever received was from an Asian senior citizen, but like stated in a previous post these AMP ladies are old, can't massage for shit and their session doesn't even get me hard.
    Red Sun, girl, girls under 50, a fact. Just look old, rode hard, put away wet!

    Just close your eyes and dream of a 20,30 year old, I guess? Dream on? Keep cumming back, time after time, in hope of? Younger?

  5. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Stoped on Salt- road last night, walked in, woman sleeping on the couch, 60's more? Told me" no English" but she mumbles, "give a good massage"? She was not fat, unattractive, looked, still asleep and she wanted $50 to rub me! Insisted I stay with her for a Massage!

    The thing I never will understand about this" Game", AMPs, that are not "extra's, young, good girls", nothing, DIY, at most are still busy, and still in Business? How, why, do some shops have younger, attractive, sexy, FS? (not in Pitt) LOL.

    WTF is wrong with us?

    Last week I was in Louisville, young 26, sexy as fuck (10 scales, body, face, performance), $140 tip,$80 hour and then I cum back to this shit! Makes me want to puke, stop going!

    Protest, fuck yaaa, sign me up!
    Now now there, DRK. Turn that frown upside down! Maybe all the younger pretty-birds are all on holiday over Miami beach. Keep on searching the new parlours that spring open. Got to be some young talents somewhere. Keep looking. Sydney wasn't built in a day, you know.

    # Salty.

  6. #2576

    What type of porn are you viewing?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeSmithh  [View Original Post]
    What are your secrets of getting HJ, BJ, FS at any place you go. My secret is when I go in the room, after the girl leaves, I put on an adult site and put on a video and put it about halfway through the video and then put it on pause so it looks like I've been watching it. When she comes in. She starts the massage, and I'll hit the side button as if I got a text message and look at it and have the video play real quick. Not loud or anything. Just barely up so she hears it and sees it. She'll usually stand there and watch it with me for a min and then a short time after, she usually asks if I would like anything else. I usually say, "whatever is fine" she usually gives signs of HJ, BJ, or FS. I usually give the sign FS back and she runs out the room and comes back in a few minutes later and we start having fun. In the last year, I've been 45 times to a good amount in the area and most of the time I get FS. So tell me your secrets.
    Are you viewing nuru or asian massage porn? Good stuf!

  7. #2575

    Secret

    What are your secrets of getting HJ, BJ, FS at any place you go. My secret is when I go in the room, after the girl leaves, I put on an adult site and put on a video and put it about halfway through the video and then put it on pause so it looks like I've been watching it. When she comes in. She starts the massage, and I'll hit the side button as if I got a text message and look at it and have the video play real quick. Not loud or anything. Just barely up so she hears it and sees it. She'll usually stand there and watch it with me for a min and then a short time after, she usually asks if I would like anything else. I usually say, "whatever is fine" she usually gives signs of HJ, BJ, or FS. I usually give the sign FS back and she runs out the room and comes back in a few minutes later and we start having fun. In the last year, I've been 45 times to a good amount in the area and most of the time I get FS. So tell me your secrets.

  8. #2574

    Geriatric AMP Scene in PGH

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Stoped on Salt- road last night, walked in, woman sleeping on the couch, 60's more? Told me" no English" but she mumbles, "give a good massage"? She was not fat, unattractive, looked, still asleep and she wanted $50 to rub me! Insisted I stay with her for a Massage!

    The thing I never will understand about this" Game", AMPs, that are not "extra's, young, good girls", nothing, DIY, at most are still busy, and still in Business? How, why, do some shops have younger, attractive, sexy, FS? (not in Pitt) LOL.

    WTF is wrong with us?

    Last week I was in Louisville, young 26, sexy as fuck (10 scales, body, face, performance), $140 tip,$80 hour and then I cum back to this shit! Makes me want to puke, stop going!

    Protest, fuck yaaa, sign me up!
    I was at Red Sun this past week and the two ladies working there were at least 50, problem pushing 60. I wouldn't complain about the pittsburgh AMP scene when I know it's better elsewhere. During a recent visit in Wilmington DE, I got an average to good massage and CFS by I lovely 30 ish Asian Beauty for $180, and that's any of the AMPs between Philly and Wilmington. And as far as Louisville goes, the non-asian MPs are straight fire to anything in the tri-state area, let alone their AMPs! I would visit the ville alot about 10 years ago and I would hit at least two massage parlors on a day trip, and drive home complete drained (many times from FS) and only be out 2-3 benjamins on average. I'm glad to hear that Louisville is still a great monger city.

    And of course my recent visit to Xin Sui, ladies pushing their 60's. I do admit that one of the best massages I have ever received was from an Asian senior citizen, but like stated in a previous post these AMP ladies are old, can't massage for shit and their session doesn't even get me hard.

  9. #2573
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Amen amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    The massage Dons are dispatching their hags to the Pittsburgh Area. I know a lot of you mongers out there have really disgusting wives, but us AMP users need to stop going to the AMPs in protest of the current talent. And these hags can't even give a halfway decent massage! No hands, just freaking elbows and forearms going across ones back.
    Stoped on Salt- road last night, walked in, woman sleeping on the couch, 60's more? Told me" no English" but she mumbles, "give a good massage"? She was not fat, unattractive, looked, still asleep and she wanted $50 to rub me! Insisted I stay with her for a Massage!

    The thing I never will understand about this" Game", AMPs, that are not "extra's, young, good girls", nothing, DIY, at most are still busy, and still in Business? How, why, do some shops have younger, attractive, sexy, FS? (not in Pitt) LOL.

    WTF is wrong with us?

    Last week I was in Louisville, young 26, sexy as fuck (10 scales, body, face, performance), $140 tip,$80 hour and then I cum back to this shit! Makes me want to puke, stop going!

    Protest, fuck yaaa, sign me up!

  10. #2572

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Over 60,602X Saltsburg road, new talent? Hummm! WTF?
    The massage Dons are dispatching their hags to the Pittsburgh Area. I know a lot of you mongers out there have really disgusting wives, but us AMP users need to stop going to the AMPs in protest of the current talent. And these hags can't even give a halfway decent massage! No hands, just freaking elbows and forearms going across ones back.

  11. #2571
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Grannnny night

    Over 60,602X Saltsburg road, new talent? Hummm! WTF?

  12. #2570
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Not that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyTrains  [View Original Post]
    Worst experience ever had. The ads make it sound terrific it is a dump smells I felt itchy all over. Table shower is an old shower stall next to smelly toilet OMG please avoid the girl is is in her early 50's and is terrible. Never again best massages are in Warren, Ohio.
    I got a CBJ from her.

    COVER= old dish, cleaning glove, off the floor shelf!

    What a site trying to get those 5 finger in her mouth at the same time!

    Really enjoyed the pile of hair in the shower from her "kitty shave" !

    But then we go back, time, time, again?

    Haaa Haaaaa.

  13. #2569
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Hummmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotPitt  [View Original Post]
    Drk.

    I was on McKnight. Looking for back rub next to a pawn shop. I place recommended by yourself. Twice and not even a wiff of DIY.
    Chinese Back rub? You never know: You are maybe (6 months) to late, in going, girl rotate weekly? The world changes in 24 hours you know! LOL LOL.

    Like the old man said to me a long time ago, "Life is like a big dick, sometimes it's up, mostly it's down "! I noticed your a very, very, "Newbie", anything to do with?

    Can you say "bad vibe," walking in?

    Hummmm.

  14. #2568
    Drk.

    I was on McKnight. Looking for back rub next to a pawn shop. I place recommended by yourself. Twice and not even a wiff of DIY.

  15. #2567

    Avoid Shanna massage in new castle

    Worst experience ever had. The ads make it sound terrific it is a dump smells I felt itchy all over. Table shower is an old shower stall next to smelly toilet OMG please avoid the girl is is in her early 50's and is terrible. Never again best massages are in Warren, Ohio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape