Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 7898
-
08-27-21 11:00 #6053Regular Member

Posts: 23SA Ban
One of the women you were in contact with on SA or via text may have reported you. I turned down a meet over text with someone who had serious GPS, she told me she was going to report me for soliciting, and I got booted under a previous I'd.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 02:11 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 319Info
And this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b452f...4-29fae8f5cb0c
-
08-27-21 02:10 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 319Info
What can you all tell me about these.
Starofvenus.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d271c...4-418be635817a
Colombian.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4000f...4-760e763a0c91
Caring beauty.
https://www.seeking.com/member/753b0...e-675fa20d9efd
Renee.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f988...e-82da4c65cd60
-
08-26-21 23:09 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 812Seeking Arrangement is full of sh*t
Received notification from SA that my account has been suspended for solicitation of prostitution which is basically bullsh*t since I did not renew my membership end of July and have not been communicating with anyone on SA for more than 3 weeks. How does one solicit prostitution when one is not even on SA? I appealed but am not holding my breath. I am trying to understand the economic value of them suspending SD accounts. I could see it benefiting them if a SD has paid for the month or pre-paid for 3 months but I didn't even have an active account so they did not even have any of my money. I think when it is time to refresh my stable of SBs, I'm going to use one of the other sites. They don't want my business, fine, I'll take it somewhere else.
-
08-25-21 14:28 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 182I've exchanged messages with her on SA but she wanted to video chat before meeting and I couldn't make it work so she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 08:43 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 457ViveraAvida
Does anyone have any details oh her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4
-
08-24-21 15:27 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 28Please post a photo of them. I either have blocked them or they blocked me. I think I caught them too and called the police on them. Thanks.
HW.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 08:16 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 182Ripoff
She wants to come over with her "girlfriend" but it's just a ruse to keep you occupied while the other goes through your stuff. Kicked them out after I caught her going through my drawers then got an email from my bank that there was suspicious activity on it. She got a hold of my phone and tried to cashapp herself $300. Anyway you all have been warned.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9cb19...f-6f30fd507097
-
08-23-21 23:09 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 376There was quite a bit about her about a month ago on the NOVA section.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 22:11 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone?
I posted in the NoVa forum also. Just wondering if anyone has partakes?
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
-
08-23-21 21:05 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 165Hey, it's porn star Khole Kapri, LOL
https://www.seeking.com/member/e65bf...0-bf767005ad06
Does anyone really think they could get away with using a famous persons photo? Do we think this is SA doing this?
https://www.xvideos.com/pornstars/khloe-kapri
She is one of my favorites, the real Khole, that is.
-
08-23-21 12:52 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 376Cash Up Front 😂
Scammer.
Spoke to this lovely lady, or whoever responded, said she was in baltimore, then Georgetown caring for a relative. Wanted $ for photos x wouldn't send verification.
Etc.
https://www.seeking.com/member/57874...d-72e7f74a4528
If someone actual meets this person, please report.
This one claims to be in the Baltimore area. Wants to meet but wants cash up front to get a nurse to watch her relative.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff518...d-6ab3c51a1e5e
-
08-23-21 08:48 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 151OF Changes. Good news?
Hey, it seems to me with * deciding to not allow explicit content, that many people are moving to other platforms AND looking for alternatives. Something to keep in mind. .
-
08-22-21 14:15 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 32SuugarBaabie03
This one went straight to text then got a sob story about her power being cut off and wanted money to help turn it back on. I passed.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ac64...3-9f7eb9fcab28
-
08-21-21 01:39 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 547I agree. I posted that by accident. Meant to reply to someone. LOL.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





