Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 28075
-
08-24-21 02:32 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 143Daisy's
Stopped by today looking for HR FS. Ended up opting for a Latina this time, and met with Tiffany. Curvaceous Latina with a pretty face. She proceeded to rub oil on me and stopped and asked what else I wanted. I said FS. She said how much? I offered. 8 like some of you gents been saying, and she laughed and said, 1. 6 is the going rate. She ended up asking how much I paid my last visit, and I said. 8 just for shits and giggles. She said, "WTF, no one accepts. 8 for FS unless it's for some shit box and or a desperate older Asian. " Asked me if I wanted to swap out for an Asian, and so I said yeah. Met with Apple. Apple asked for 1. And I countered with. 8. Pretty okish massage, and decent time after. Man oh man. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way but I couldn't deny Tiffany's claim. This is about the 8th or 9th mp over the last 2 months I've tried and girls are getting pricier. And the ones who do go below 1. Are usually older chicks or lame lays. Idk fellas. I don't see prices going down anytime soon.
-
08-24-21 01:46 #15099Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
I think I had the same Angel in my dream earlier this week. I agree she is cute and has nice C / Ds. Not sure if they're MM but they felt great. Also nice tan! Although she's attractive, I was just enjoying the relaxing rub and after the flip I just told her to put a smile on my face and make me happy. I think my Angel liked me because she wanted to offer more, but I was just enjoying being touched and left very happy. I may return to see my Angel for another fun filled dream.
-
08-24-21 01:18 #15098Senior Member

Posts: 34Anyone know what this place is in Vista?
So I have seen online and other reviews that Oriental Natural Treatment is totally legit now, but probably a pretty good massage. I drive by and am super curious about the place kind of next to it. Is it part of Oriental? Why is there a hair salon in between if they are the same place? Does anyone know what the deal is? I can't seem to find anything when I google it.
-
08-24-21 00:33 #15097Senior Member

Posts: 567Erma Spa
Been here plenty, depending on the girl. This place offers a full menu $60+$140 all day long for more than an HJ unless you're a rookie or feeling generous. I miss Cici!
Originally Posted by Gl0987
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 23:55 #15096Banned Member

Posts: 713Lulu at you spa
So drove from Del Mar all the way down to Lemon Grove to find Lulu. I called ahead and made an appointment. The girl that let me in after I told her my name and that I made an appointment sounded different than the girl on the phone. So here is my question for you guys that know Lulu. Is she about 5'2" long pony tails hair, very stocky build with thick thighs and a somewhat tight ass? Her BBBJ was a little toothy and took me about 90% deep and I am not that long but thick. ? Her skin was pretty pale and her boobs were small C cups that felt like they were man made but maybe from 10+ years ago.
Left her a tip of 1. 0 and she said please come back tomorrow.
Please let me know if I got the bait and switch or if this is Lulu.
Thanks and Cheers.
-
08-23-21 23:41 #15095Senior Member

Posts: 567Alternative facts
I enjoy your reports and respect that you chose a member name that reflects your type of provider. Knowing many of the girls you've reviewed, Gilf Lover is perfect. Not judging, applauding. That said, the GILFs know they can't ask the higher rates of the younger prettier providers and wise enough to establish steady regulars at standard and bargain rates.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
For those that get too excited when they read a report about a tip that is more than they feel is appropriate, understand that these forums and advertiser reviews reflect a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of mongers that go to the hundreds of spas in the San Diego area. If every monger that visited a spa wrote a report, we'd have at least a thousand reports to sift through daily. In addition, some of you guys would be going out of your minds with the reported tips.
I go to many of the same spas you guys report, many times tipping more than you. Yet your reports state they we're happy with your standard or less tip. These girls are fully aware of the standard rates at the different cities or spas they work at. Some girls may ask more than standard for a number of reasons, but I've rarely run into GPS, more so money issues just like us regular guys. That's when I lower my standards, jerk off or if extremely desperate, call an ex. Yes, I'd rather jerk off than the drama of an ex just to bust a nut.
Personally I don't mind $10, $20+ more if the girl is attractive, accommodating and especially if they've exceeded my expectations, but I'm not afraid to tell a girl they're nuts if their appearance or service is lacking and asking crazy amounts. Disappointing scenarios like this has only happened to me on 3 occasions over several years of mongering. Many reports have been posted about these spas I hated without issue so apparently the problem corrected itself.
Just my experience.
-
08-23-21 21:15 #15094Senior Member

Posts: 567Know how to use resources
It's just another resource. Combined with forums and other advertising websites, helps with the hunt of finding treasures.
Originally Posted by Mikel1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 21:00 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 252I agree with Mikel1970. He meant fake photos. How could you look through the ads and figure out how does the MP look like? None of the photos are really close. Mostly I just ignore the photos, stop by the spa and leave if not acceptable.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:05 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 335Not exactly useless
I don't think it's useless. You just have to know how to do your own DD while looking through an ad. It's not rocket science. And besides, a lot of independent providers post on there.
Originally Posted by Mikel1970
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:38 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 29RR is useless
Rub Ratings is essentially useless nowadays. Littered with fake photos and stock ads of beautiful Asian women.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:56 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity
I found one advertisement: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/2378...zNAdCjcnBszQh9.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:46 #15089Banned Member

Posts: 239Emma at MRC
When to MRC recently and drew Emma. I went prior to lunch time. She's late 20 to mid 30's. Minimal English but ok communication. Has a bubbly personality. B to C cup with pretty face. Petite spinner, just my type. HF is the usual .6 for HH. Light massage for roughly 5 min with lots of teasing. On flip cleaned me and her self thoroughly. Mouth wash, hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. I appreciated her cleanliness. BBBJ was excellent almost busted at this point. Then she cleaned up and got lube to do HJ and slightly body glides. Allowed junior to slide between her goods; no FIV. Cleaned up again. Started CFS which was excellent in CW position. She proceeded to bounce and grind until I bust. Cleaned me up with warm towel and proceeded to continue to a more firm massage of legs, shoulders and neck. I almost feel asleep during this. The visit was more than HH and I appreciate everything so I gave 1.6. I would repeat again.
-
08-23-21 09:20 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 33Jamacha
What's the going rate at W and lucky these days?
-
08-23-21 01:50 #15087Regular Member

Posts: 2Green Spa on Palm
Read a book today said something about green spa, along the lines of.
100% legit.
40 HHR.
No t IP, of either kind.
Great massage.
No extra sauce upon request.
Mms thin old stale, like chips that have been opened for a day.
T-shirt and scrubs.
Def not looker.
Now to be honest I don't know what all this means, probably code for ordering a special burger or something.
Do what you will with this info.
Thank you for reading my post.
-
08-22-21 23:54 #15086Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I've tried the chicken feet. Tastes like chicken. LOL. It's just like eating chicken skin.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
I've also dated lots of Latina / Mexican hotties in my days, and have tried and eat menudo every now and then.











Reply With Quote



