Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7058

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her profile on SA for quite some time. I've reached out a number of times but she never respond to any of my messages. Does anyone have any details on her?

    Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e683...9-fc314413ee3d
    I like her looks and thought about contacting her, but I'm too far beyond her age range. Good luck!

  2. #7057
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think that it's a right of passages to be considered a monger on this forum. You have to pass through her. LOL. She's been around for a long time and I'm sure most of the mongers on her has been with her.

    I saw her a few years back in a hotel that she was hosting out of a hotel near Annapolis. BBBJ, cim, doggie, and mish were on the menu. I don't recall if greek was on the menu or not. Everything was easy to set up. Damage was $$. 5.

    In my view she is on the big side.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3
    I saw her once maybe couple years ago definitely before the pandemic hit. Not my cup of tea. Service was fine when it comes to the menu (BB everything for me) but her appearance fell quite a but below my tolerance and I found her hole was quite loose (if you don't think it is, please save my self-esteem by not pointing out otherwise LOL). In fact I didn't even finish as I couldn't get excited enough. Her rate is great for the menu that she offers but yea she's definitely big, flappy and older.

  3. #7056

    Thank you!

    Figured it was bogus. Thank you!

  4. #7055

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear of PRH background check? Some girl directed me to Snapchat and we talked and before meeting she wants me to register at the International Global Advocacy for Harassment Protection? Or internationalghrp.

    Anyone seen this before?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IsItBullshi...site_bullshit/

  5. #7054

    Anyone hear of PRH?

    Anyone hear of PRH background check? Some girl directed me to Snapchat and we talked and before meeting she wants me to register at the International Global Advocacy for Harassment Protection? Or internationalghrp.

    Anyone seen this before?

  6. #7053

    ViveraAvida

    Does anyone have any details oh her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1a34...2-4de83a9b6ca4

  7. #7052

    Passionatekisser2

    I honestly think that it's a right of passages to be considered a monger on this forum. You have to pass through her. LOL. She's been around for a long time and I'm sure most of the mongers on her has been with her.

    I saw her a few years back in a hotel that she was hosting out of a hotel near Annapolis. BBBJ, cim, doggie, and mish were on the menu. I don't recall if greek was on the menu or not. Everything was easy to set up. Damage was $$. 5.

    In my view she is on the big side.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c032a...8-ae59fb0272c3

  8. #7051

    Julia058

    I've seen her profile on SA for quite some time. I've reached out a number of times but she never respond to any of my messages. Does anyone have any details on her?

    Just curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3e683...9-fc314413ee3d

  9. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/88a23...1-39a0b162e794

    Talked for a bit with this one. English clearly not her first language. We switched to Instagram (her choice), and after a bit more conversation, she drops that she's looking for $100 K / yr, haha.
    Be careful lots of scammers out there. SA new name should be called Scammers Arrangement or Scammers Alert. LOL.

    But from just looking at the pics on the profile, I'm sure that this is a potential scammer.

  10. #7049

    I wouldn't bother with this one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/88a23...1-39a0b162e794

    Talked for a bit with this one. English clearly not her first language. We switched to Instagram (her choice), and after a bit more conversation, she drops that she's looking for $100 K / yr, haha.

  11. #7048

    Scammer WittyDuchess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b87c7...2-0949af59344b

    Don't waste your time; She will come out very nice DTF and meet eagerly; before scheduling, she will ask for Zelle prepayment. Not falling for that.

  12. #7047

    AnnaJes

    Her ears must be burnin. Hung out recently. Shot her a dirty snap, she texted me back a week later asking when I was available. The next day we met for food and drink. I hadn't seen her for a full year so we played catch up for a few hrs at the bar. Then went and checked in nearby hotel. She came out the bathroom wearing a full nurse outfit WITH a hat AND a choker with a leash attached and says "Have you had your shot yet"? This girl is still straight up dirty and fun! Sloppy with tons of spit, DTBbj, cfs, fiv, daty / o with a solid stroke finish onto her tongue and face.

    She also loves to rim, the only one so far to perform that dirty act.

    Had an hour of some naked pillow talk afterwards followed by a shower and we both hit the road.

    She is still very camera shy and won't let me take any pics, super bummed cause my girl wanted vids of us together.

    This girl is short and petite, supertrimmed really cool, smart and def YMMV. She's worth every penny. Don't ask.

    BTW, she approved this review and she's now aware of the first one I posted cause one of you donks told her about it, thankfully she laughed and loved it. She eats these up. Sorry, I can't give out her social media at her request. No link as I haven't a profile anymore. Good luck if you get ahold of her. 🥃.

  13. #7046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Evaporated

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.
    Good find. Thought she had to be fake. Sent a brief but sincere note about some BS about life from her profile. She responded "What's your number". I sensed a scam. Asked another question vs giving my #. She responded "What's your number". Sent the message to archive after that. Now, it's gone from there and my sent messages entirely.

  14. #7045

    Sharp Lady

    Msgs on SA, then moved to exchanging txts. She wanted a gift for a situation. I told her that I don't give gifts to people I haven't met.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e92c...4-4f2feff05dcd

  15. #7044

    Not much help but here is the info I have

    Not alot of information but here is what I have. Cannot provide a link to the last two, time wasters, but if they pop again it may save a few of you some time.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-b7c74a7c5d1c

    LovelyDavina – Pregnant Asian, Asking $500 per meet for her and her non pregnant Latina friend. Wouldn't take $350 for a one on one with her or just her friend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66438...7-1827c10e315e

    Katieleexx. Asian girl. Claims DTF. Never got to a price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61e3e...a-ae2e86dea3e7

    DCSubGirl – Claims DTF, never talked about price as my account expired. She does not drive or host. Located in SW DC.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b35e9...b-a1915703e261

    Ja340 – DTF as others have stated. $300 for 2+ hours. Does not drive. She is located in Gaithersburg, MD. CFS, BBBJ, No Anal.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1924...e-401de053b52b

    Anifire7540 – Comes to the DC area every few months to visit friends. Pics are her but a bit glamed up. Fun girl. Understand this is about sex. Was getting undress as soon as we entered the room. Does not drive and needs to meet Downtown DC. 300, CFS, BBBJ, No anal, loves to be eaten out. She came in 10 min of me going down on her. Head game needs work but I found her fun.

    Islaa_PR. No longer seems to be on the site. 23 year old Latina with glasses. Location stated Germantown MD. I only mention her as I spent days texting back and for only to her have no show after she said she was on her way. She stated she was DTF. We talked specifics. She even texted me the night before to ask if we were still on. Last text was her was that she was running 5 minutes late but she never showed.

    Sakuraxxx69 – no longer on the site. 22 year old Asian. Claims to be Japanese. Said she was from Montana of all places but located in Takoma Park for school Texted back for forth for days only to have her ask for $60 two hours before the meet. She did reference a few places in TP to make me think she is real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape