Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 29356
-
08-23-21 18:52 #16621Regular Member

Posts: 1731 Seven
I was lucky enough to see L, never did get to See A!!
Originally Posted by SevenUpnya
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 16:23 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 211Rates and locations
What's the standard rate here for a quickie? And the rates at the allisonville place and sweets? Also where is sweet, visiting for a few days!
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:22 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 413Menu
And if the restaurant menu isn't to your liking you best try W. 16th a mile or so east of Motor Speedway.
-
08-23-21 12:14 #16618Senior Member

Posts: 727Asian Restaurant
Me too, that would be very exciting.
Originally Posted by MilExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:03 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 32What?
Living on the West side I too am very interested in this possibility! I would love to get some information on this if it's true!
Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:25 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 239Hmmm
For the record, I am also interested in asian restaurant restroom service. Please let me know if this is really a thing!
Originally Posted by SilkGreenEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 04:56 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 1095Is she posting?
I haven't seen her posts in a while. I've had two appointments with her in the past and enjoyed myself but her price point was always really high for HJ.
Originally Posted by Spartan84
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 22:35 #16614Regular Member

Posts: 3Macie in Bloomington
Wondering if anyone has seen Macie since she relocated to Bloomington. I saw her a few times in Indy and would love to reconnect. PM me if you want.
-
08-22-21 19:29 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 145Sweet
I went to Sweet today and they said they will have another new girl starting tomorrow I asked them who was leaving and she didn't tell me I don't think she understood what I was asking her though.
-
08-22-21 19:20 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 86Same experience. A little more haggle, a little less attention, more interruptions.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 16:59 #16611Regular Member

Posts: 14Heard a rumor
I've heard there's a asain restaurant in speedway that has a restroom that services clients if this is real please shoot me the information.
-
08-22-21 14:06 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 134Sun 82nd and Allisonville
Went twice in recent weeks. Too popular. Multiple interruptions before the eruption. Therapist mid forties, masked, average body. Will not repeat with current mad dash by mongers to the newest place and the current personnel.
-
08-22-21 08:40 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweets has a Table Shower
Just bring your own loofah.
LOL.
Originally Posted by NothinSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 23:46 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 509I second that!
I rarely go to AMP but damn! I was actually wanting a massage & just a pop. (HJ) I only saw the one girl. Thought she said Angela & it was like the old days. Straight to the deal. Nothing really special but got the happy ending, just no massage.
Originally Posted by Mikkey0303
[View Original Post]
Be Safe g.
-
08-21-21 21:35 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 187Sweet
Sweets has a table shower.
Originally Posted by NothinSpecial
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote
.




