Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 25024
-
08-22-21 17:53 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 4545I know the feeling bro. I saw diamond cause she look young with a hot body. But off course, it was all old pics since she's huge now. When I saw her, she couldn't deepthroat. These hoes title be lying just to get guys or have multiple account. As far as best blowjob I've ever had. I would say Julie from Woonsocket was the only one I've ever got a good BBBJ and that was only that once. Every other girls I have ever met always rush. I do have a utr that don't post that also give good blowjob. But she don't host but she can give a good BBBJ deepthroat. And she's not expensive.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 17:45 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 333I almost forgot.
I've considered seeing these girls: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/360808499644.
I know they've been reviews several times over the years, and the response is pretty mixed. I got close to going one night but I didn't like the idea that neither the looks or the service were a slam dunk. Again, I'll do ugly / fat if I know the service will back it up, but I didn't feel confident. The 80 for both for BBBJ is a nice deal, but I just didn't feel up to it.
I've also considered seeing this Latina BBW: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/150673620215.
But the same thing as the girls in Woonsocket. Seemed like the service was only fine, and she's really really big. She also said 60 for BJ and 80 for BBBJ so I assume the lower point is a CBJ.
I've also tried to see this Vanessa - https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/018503300129 - recently. Not specifically for BBBJ. Every time I call her, if she picks up, she seems high as hell. I finally decided she sounded remotely with it last night, and I tried to make an appointment with her. She said she'd send me the address and then she seemed to forget about it. When I texted later she apologized and asked if I still wanted to come but didn't offer anything to make up for it so I didn't. I might give it another shot.
I'll probably just end up seeing Pamela again LOL. She at least likes me!
-
08-22-21 17:39 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 333Where have all the reliable BJs gone?
I feel like back when I started mongering (summer 2013), it was a good time for BBBJ providers. I don't want to say the golden age, because I am much younger than some of you, but there were some good options that were not hard to get ahold of. My very first was with Joelle, and while she is still around (though apparently not currently), I feel like her skill in that regard has waned some. Mariyah / Riah was one of my absolute favorites for this service too, but she has disappeared. Heather / Jasmine was one of the only girls I ever met who could completely DT me, but she is gone now as well. Mandy gives one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, but I have since lost access to the number I used to text her from, so I'm having a hard time getting through to her (also, she's not cost efficient). There are probably many others I've forgotten, but it seems hard to find anything these days. Recently I've had:
Melissa https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/027642205130.
I'd read pretty good things on Melissa in the past. Ultimately she was fine. She's not particularly attractive. I know others don't care about this at all, but I prefer if they're good looking. If the service is excellent, then I don't care as much. For me it was just an okay BBBJ. At 80, not something I feel particularly inclined to repeat. She might be "reliable" but I guess what I'm looking for is reliable AND above average. Maybe I'm asking for a lot!
Diamond https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/096188022292.
Diamond bragged of no gag reflex but it never came into play. Any time I tried to fuck her face, she just bobbed up and down, managing entry with her hand. Again, it was a fine BJ, but it took me a while to finish, and it was also not something I feel inclined to repeat at the 80 tag. She was nice and all, but she was just a letdown compared to what she was claiming.
I have also tried to see Kelli recently, but she hasn't been responsive. I've never gone through it with her. I once met her years back, but I decided to bail because she was very unattractive to me. At this point, I'm willing to give it a go considering the positive reviews on her BBBJ.
I have tried to see Claudia again as well. I remember her being kind of all over the place and I felt pretty dirty when I left, but she got the job done better than some of these other girls, so I was willing to take the plunge again (and she's cost-effective). She hasn't had an incall lately and when I've tried to ask her about it she's gotten weirdly defensive and told me she doesn't rent rooms anymore, and told me to lose her number. I'll still probably try again, but this is how desperate I'm getting LOL.
And lastly I've also tried to reach out to Destiny. I saw her a few times years ago, but again lost access to a number I was using. I've texted her with my actual number (which I hate doing, but I know she doesn't respond to apps), and I haven't gotten past the "hey" stage yet. Is she still seeing "new" people?
Are you guys feeling like me? When you have that itch is it difficult to scratch?
-
08-22-21 17:23 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone try her out yet?
-
08-22-21 12:22 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 65Me either
Can't find much either.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 10:45 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 239The two in the middle. (Covering nip and yellow shirt).
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 23:33 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 640Blonde
Met up with this one https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/579918616517.
Talked for a bit she sent a few photos without my asking.
Met up downtown at her hotel. Pics are heavily airbrushed making her face look fuller and healthier. Real gaunt irl. Teeth kind of jacked. Sweet woman. Her head game was not good really sucking and pulling hard at the same time had to abandon that for FS quick and she was energetic and overall enthusiastic though a bit business minded.
Not for me but some may enjoy.
-
08-21-21 16:17 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 4545Which pics are different. Cause I look at them again and they all look like 1 person.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 11:01 #14516Regular Member

Posts: 21New and improved Jodie Stacks
One of my personal favs. She was still fun when she was heavy but now that she's lost a bunch of weight I can't get enough of her. Great figure and she has the fattest and softest ass on the board. Because I see her regularly she does kissing, BBBJ and I could get BBFS if I wanted (never do). She always wears something sexy for me and she parties if you're into that kind of thing. 150 is the damage for a hh but once she's comfortable with you she can be talked down.
Originally Posted by CraZeDtxf
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 10:24 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 239SCAM! Stay away
I know the girl in the pics (well, most of them. The idiot has pics of two different girls). But I can 100% confirm whoever this is, it isn't the girl in the first pic.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/491986233599
-
08-21-21 09:36 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 3748Public record where? Do you (or anyone) have a link to that arrest report? I know her real name, initials are JS. But I cannot find an arrest record in any of the usual places that I search. Maybe I should expand my arrest sources list!
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 09:07 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 4545Has anyone met up with Britney yet. I figured since she look hot and still new in the providence area where there's not a lot of girls to be chosen. Maybe someone has seeing her and can give some details on her service. I texted her and she wanted $200 hh. I told her I never done any half hour for more than $140 and she said she will think about it. But I never reply back when she text me back. So I didn't know if anyone in here seeing her yet since she list a lot of services.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/342303437742
-
08-21-21 05:04 #14512Regular Member

Posts: 9Has anyone met with jazzy jazz ebony chick with fat butt in prov / cf area
Has any one meet up with her? I met up with her a few times and did toy play, and she was a whole lot of fun. She can take it really deep and she also fun and does drugs. Price was not bad around 100-300 depends what you wanted. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/645114226554 this is her post.
-
08-20-21 20:51 #14511Senior Member

Posts: 328Thanks, but no thanks
We are all in agreement. The ad is a scam. But the original poster still hasn't told us what was replied to him that was a red flag confirming the scam. Confirming services and location is not a red flag. I'd like the poster to tell us what the red flag actually was.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:45 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 289Sorry, no # yet.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






