Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7838
-
08-23-21 15:22 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 40Has anyone seen this one.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/931883646960
Is she real. She has another listing with more detail pictures, but the same info.
-
08-23-21 13:56 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 86No weirdos. Counts me out.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:49 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 86Seen this one?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/553378466298
Can't find anything on this one. Anyone have any info?
-
08-23-21 10:42 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 5229Melsea
She's been in the Htfd area since late, last Fall. Unfortunately, her service is severely limited, lacking and has offer discounts as a lure. Check the Htfd reviews. No longer worth the trip. My opinion but I think recent visitors would agree.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-23-21 09:34 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 93Mel's Back?
In Manchester. Packed on the pounds. Amazing nipples.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/634444070560
-
08-23-21 08:46 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 107
-
08-23-21 08:04 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 611Such as?
I just see the usual posted. So where are the new rip offs?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 05:47 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 1000Be Wary
Of any new postings in the Waterbury section, especially if they are good looking. It is all done by some not so nice people on Johnston Street. They are looking to rip you off.
Poo.
-
08-22-21 15:13 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 208I texted
This was / is a Dood. I texted and the person send me a naked pic of a Guy. I said. WTF. I told "it" I reported his ad and IP address.) This person wanted text only. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:57 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 2147She must have looked in the mirror and said to herself, I look the same as I did 5 years ago. I'll just use the same photos.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
Eve short for Evelyn? Funny shit.
-
08-22-21 12:47 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 611Eve
Funny thing, but I thought I remembered seeing those sexy pics some time ago, and the same name, Eve, posting out of Norwalk for outs and car dates. Was always tempted, but too far of a drive for me. Now I see the posts out of Waterbury. A little closer, but after checking, determined that it IS the same girl. Only problem is that those pics are the exact same ones from 2019. She's hot for sure. Just got to wonder why she's using 2 year old pics for her posts. Still interested but hesitant.
Also dug up what could be her real name, but not posting that here due to rules. If you toftt, let us know. If I do, I'll let you all know.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:33 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 380Definitely fake. That dorm room picture looks straight out of 2009. Post is already deleted.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:16 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 472I agree, unfortunately, she will find a few fools to pay that price and keep inflation high!
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 16:05 #4075Regular Member

Posts: 23$800 per hour
OK. Damn cute, but those rates on STG! I would have jumped at $400, but for $800 I'm expecting a perfection.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...7/783161364693
-
08-20-21 06:52 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 410Google her number and you will find some info.
Originally Posted by DragonHawk013
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






