Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 805 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7973

    South loop

    Was headed yesterday to casino, swing the loop. About 5 pm ran West on G and noticed quite a few out. Just after big rain storm. Spotted blonde, short, flat around 19th, hopped right in wish I'd gotten her name, but. 3 for nice BBBJ! Very little LEO presence.

    Definitely worth picking up.

    Be careful out there!

  2. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    First rule of mongering. Buy a Dodge Grand caravan, remove 1 back seat but leave rear one for a fuck bench, install 2 inch thick mattress topper on floor, queen size covers wall to wall, many pillows for different positions, mini fridge, baby wipes, rubbers, hand sanitizer, candy and paper towels, Christmas lights around ceiling, make curtains for the front, park anywhere.
    That's your FIRST rule?

  3. #7971

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    Geez coochie. I mean to each there own I say, but I sure hope your quoting some made up " hot letter " from juggs magazine.

    Otherwise, most of that is so wrong on so many levels. LOL.
    It's probably true or pretty close. These days I'm fortunate if I can pop once, get leather dick way to often. When I was a much younger man I'd pick up one slore (what a great word! Pop, pick up a second one knowing she was going to be working for her $15 (yeah that's how long ago it was) and if I could break away in the evening I'd go grab a 3rd. Or sometimes I'd do an escort for FS and go grab a SW knowing full well she could taste the p*ssy juice of the first but 9 times out of 10 wouldn't say anything. I was seeing one chick regularly for a while and she was living with a want to be sugar daddy. She'd text him when we were on way back and he'd usually be waiting outside for her. I got in the habit of having her give me road head on the way back and then telling her to give him a big sloppy kiss when she got out. She always did and we'd laugh about it the next time we were together. To each their own but I feel like the longer you do this the more depraved you get.

    HS.

  4. #7970

    Anyone picking up Callie?

    Saw her later the last few days. Looking fine but didn't have time to stop and play. Today would have been fantastic. Wish I could have had a session with her. Someday soon. Keep treating her right.

  5. #7969

    Juggs magazine

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    To have a strange woman suck your dick or let you fuck her for no reason other than throwing a little cash at her is part of the joy of mongering. Reducing another human being to a cum-bucket is part of the thrill. In essence, it's dehumanizing to some degree. Sure there are ones we like at some personal level and there are ones we call the worst names as they gobble our splooge while we shove two fingers in their ass. For those of us who are married, have been married, or have a significant other, there is an element of cheating on them which is pleasurable as well. You mentioned the illegality of it. It ads a nice touch. What about being mugged, robbed, or otherwise endangered. All good enhancers if it doesn't happen. Did I pick up a package I didn't want to bring home? Great! Another gift under the "I'm a sick fuck" Christmas tree. Oh, and did I mention you (hopefully) get to cum? That feels good too.

    So here's a perfect mongering day. On your way to see your UTR, you swoop a street walker. You get a quick blowjob for $20, having bargained her down from $40 (OH YEAH!) Now, just having shot your load, you know you'll be fucking your UTR a LOT longer. You only can cum by doing her in the ass. Sure you clean up a little, but when you get home, you do your wife, telling her that you love her, all the while you're thinking about the other two slores you just hammered. Because you're taking so long to cum, your wife has four orgasms. You finally shoot a little drizzle into her, but she thinks you're the greatest lover of all time. Hat trick!.
    Geez coochie. I mean to each there own I say, but I sure hope your quoting some made up " hot letter " from juggs magazine.

    Otherwise, most of that is so wrong on so many levels. LOL.

  6. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    To have a strange woman suck your dick or let you fuck her for no reason other than throwing a little cash at her is part of the joy of mongering. Reducing another human being to a cum-bucket is part of the thrill. In essence, it's dehumanizing to some degree. Sure there are ones we like at some personal level and there are ones we call the worst names as they gobble our splooge while we shove two fingers in their ass. For those of us who are married, have been married, or have a significant other, there is an element of cheating on them which is pleasurable as well. You mentioned the illegality of it. It ads a nice touch. What about being mugged, robbed, or otherwise endangered. All good enhancers if it doesn't happen. Did I pick up a package I didn't want to bring home? Great! Another gift under the "I'm a sick fuck" Christmas tree. Oh, and did I mention you (hopefully) get to cum? That feels good too.

    So here's a perfect mongering day. On your way to see your UTR, you swoop a street walker. You get a quick blowjob for $20, having bargained her down from $40 (OH YEAH!) Now, just having shot your load, you know you'll be fucking your UTR a LOT longer. You only can cum by doing her in the ass. Sure you clean up a little, but when you get home, you do your wife, telling her that you love her, all the while you're thinking about the other two slores you just hammered. Because you're taking so long to cum, your wife has four orgasms. You finally shoot a little drizzle into her, but she thinks you're the greatest lover of all time. Hat trick!

    Coochie (Should be committed) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    To me the thrill is gone, the powers regardless if they are criminals or authorities know exactly who you are. There are so many eyes and cameras watching / recording 24/7. I'm sure many of you pay for pussy and that's cool, but the wise man pays for that pussy to go away after the deed. In many countries brothels are legal and part of everyday life, here a basic body function and emotional release with a lady of the evening is frowned upon, considered immoral and being a naughty boy. It's like there must be something wrong with you if you like pussy and for those of you with low self esteem I can reassure you that if you like pussy there is nothing wrong with you. Just like weed brothels should be legalized, the state could collect their 5% sales tax, the state and the feds could collect income tax, it could have payed for Miller Park. The current alternative funds the heroin and crack dealers, lawyers, politicians, drug rehab, the cost for more police, judges, courts and prisons. It would partially clean up the streets, neighborhoods from the "real criminal element" and give these sex workers some dignity and pay into social security, Medicare insurance instead of being a burden to the rest of us.

    The system is set up to insure the status quo continues for the "real criminals". The reality is with the coming inflation a BJ will be a C Note, elections have consequences!

  7. #7967

    An Act of Subjugation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    It is the thrill. To know you are hunting for your prey, while also realizing that you are not on the top of the food chain cam be quite the rush. Finding that rare jem that hasn't succumbed to the needle quite yet can be exciting. Getting out unscathed for a mother night is a relief. Each to their own. It is an acquired taist.
    To have a strange woman suck your dick or let you fuck her for no reason other than throwing a little cash at her is part of the joy of mongering. Reducing another human being to a cum-bucket is part of the thrill. In essence, it's dehumanizing to some degree. Sure there are ones we like at some personal level and there are ones we call the worst names as they gobble our splooge while we shove two fingers in their ass. For those of us who are married, have been married, or have a significant other, there is an element of cheating on them which is pleasurable as well. You mentioned the illegality of it. It ads a nice touch. What about being mugged, robbed, or otherwise endangered. All good enhancers if it doesn't happen. Did I pick up a package I didn't want to bring home? Great! Another gift under the "I'm a sick fuck" Christmas tree. Oh, and did I mention you (hopefully) get to cum? That feels good too.

    So here's a perfect mongering day. On your way to see your UTR, you swoop a street walker. You get a quick blowjob for $20, having bargained her down from $40 (OH YEAH!) Now, just having shot your load, you know you'll be fucking your UTR a LOT longer. You only can cum by doing her in the ass. Sure you clean up a little, but when you get home, you do your wife, telling her that you love her, all the while you're thinking about the other two slores you just hammered. Because you're taking so long to cum, your wife has four orgasms. You finally shoot a little drizzle into her, but she thinks you're the greatest lover of all time. Hat trick!

    Coochie (Should be committed) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  8. #7966

    Yes

    It is the thrill. To know you are hunting for your prey, while also realizing that you are not on the top of the food chain cam be quite the rush. Finding that rare jem that hasn't succumbed to the needle quite yet can be exciting. Getting out unscathed for a mother night is a relief. Each to their own. It is an acquired taist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    The picking up a SW and finding a place to play must be mostly the thrill factor.

    The driving around, head on a swivel, LEO lookout, etc. etc. doesn't sound very enjoyable or relaxing I'd say.

  9. #7965
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    The picking up a SW and finding a place to play must be mostly the thrill factor.

    The driving around, head on a swivel, LEO lookout, etc. etc. doesn't sound very enjoyable or relaxing I'd say.
    First rule of mongering. Buy a Dodge Grand caravan, remove 1 back seat but leave rear one for a fuck bench, install 2 inch thick mattress topper on floor, queen size covers wall to wall, many pillows for different positions, mini fridge, baby wipes, rubbers, hand sanitizer, candy and paper towels, Christmas lights around ceiling, make curtains for the front, park anywhere. The girls love it, but don't pick up skanks, do escort car dates, go in parking structures.

  10. #7964
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Be careful because a lot of buildings by parking lots have security cameras that can zoom in and get a good show of your activities.
    Really? And who's zooming in the cameras? Cameras aren't looked at till there's a crime to solve, only a place with a security guard is going to be viewing cameras for $12 hr.

  11. #7963
    Has anyone seen DJ? Number I have she isn't responding too.

  12. #7962

    The thrill

    The picking up a SW and finding a place to play must be mostly the thrill factor.

    The driving around, head on a swivel, LEO lookout, etc. etc. doesn't sound very enjoyable or relaxing I'd say.

  13. #7961

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    For sure a mix of ideas. However, there is no family dollar at that location. The one between national / gf? That seems too close. Just don't use the lot under the highway near conejitos. Used it twice and each time as I zipped up, a security guy was hitting the lot. Never bothered me but seemed odd to see both times. And that Piggly wiggly is one of if not the first place I got a car date at. Was mayh when she was thin. It got me hooked. Haven't been back as it was under construction then. The Arby's there is out of business.
    You're right bro. 13th and Oklahoma. There's an Advance Auto, T Mobile and Family Dollar that share a parking lot. The West side midway between Advance and Dollar is one of my faves. Not much foot traffic, any cars are just driving past to get closer to one of the stores and if you back in you have wide open site lines to the front, left and right with a fence behind you.

    HS.

  14. #7960

    Parking lots

    Be careful because a lot of buildings by parking lots have security cameras that can zoom in and get a good show of your activities.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with hiding in plain sight. BUT not within the loop itself. To much LEO, to many neighbors that are sick of seeing it, to many dealers and gang bangers milling around. I've gone down to the parking lot on 16th and Oklahoma by Family Dollar (weird shaped lot, park in the West side), the industrial area near 1st and Becher where you can usually tuck into a long line of parked cars, the Piggly Wiggly parking lot on Chase and Oklahoma, 16th St a few blocks South of Lincoln by the park.

    The instinct is usually to find the most quite desolate spot you can, but I don't like that. If a LEO wanders by he's going to wonder "hey, what's that one car doing over there? Not everyone will agree but it's worked for me for 25+ years.

    HS.

  15. #7959

    Good places.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with hiding in plain sight. BUT not within the loop itself. To much LEO, to many neighbors that are sick of seeing it, to many dealers and gang bangers milling around. I've gone down to the parking lot on 16th and Oklahoma by Family Dollar (weird shaped lot, park in the West side), the industrial area near 1st and Becher where you can usually tuck into a long line of parked cars, the Piggly Wiggly parking lot on Chase and Oklahoma, 16th St a few blocks South of Lincoln by the park.

    The instinct is usually to find the most quite desolate spot you can, but I don't like that. If a LEO wanders by he's going to wonder "hey, what's that one car doing over there? Not everyone will agree but it's worked for me for 25+ years.

    HS.
    For sure a mix of ideas. However, there is no family dollar at that location. The one between national / gf? That seems too close. Just don't use the lot under the highway near conejitos. Used it twice and each time as I zipped up, a security guy was hitting the lot. Never bothered me but seemed odd to see both times. And that Piggly wiggly is one of if not the first place I got a car date at. Was mayh when she was thin. It got me hooked. Haven't been back as it was under construction then. The Arby's there is out of business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape