Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 30325
-
08-23-21 17:05 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 141Chrissy
Anyone have a session with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/66094614.
-
08-23-21 17:04 #13764Banned Member

Posts: 634Adrianne Seas
This girl can take a dick and she is a straight up good time. DFK to start followed by her getting on top bbqs no questions asked. She absolutely loves getting nailed and gives you full attention and full time. Saw her in university area and would see her again in a blink of the eye. Absolutely no demons what's so ever. Only negative o.
Is the fake cans but her personality and pussy make up for it. The dude who hyped her up wasn't playing. PM me for more details.
-
08-23-21 16:46 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 163Yes this would be the site as the Charlotte city limits are only about 2 miles from the speedway.
Originally Posted by MichianaMale
[View Original Post]
Just be careful as usually race weekend brings traveling girls who want to rip off people and increased presence of the law. Go with a reviewed or recommended provider.
-
08-23-21 16:33 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 81Bunny?
-
08-23-21 15:51 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 103Concord
This is a general q's and wasn't sure where to post and apologize if this is wrong place. But, I'll be in town in couple of months for the NASCAR race and will be staying in Concord. Do I use the Charlotte thread to read up on providers so I can decide on whom I shall see when in town or is there another city I should be looking at for reviews. Thanks in advance and have a good day.
-
08-23-21 14:04 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 181Any recommendations?
I will be travelling through your city this week and was wondering if there were any go-to recommendations (or stay aways!) that you could point me to. Have a preference to blondes, but am open. No BBW, but don't mind meat on bones.
-
08-23-21 13:46 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 544Thanks. I was very tempted to try her yesterday. Glad didn't do.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:00 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 37Emma?
Strictly business. Everything has to be covered, no GFE and no PSE. Uses an "upgrade" over the base time dono model as well so pricier than appears. Great body, especially the rack and nice but definitely straight to the point so if you want foreplay probably not the one. Also the pics are accurate but definitely well lit and well made up but Emma is pretty. I think there's much more attentive providers in the same range, just my two cents.
Originally Posted by DezzNutzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 00:16 #13757Banned Member

Posts: 930GiGi
I have 100% respect for girls like GiGi who use their recent pics. Pic #2 is the one that I remember being the most recent and accurate.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/764262474142
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 22:07 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 101Emma?
Any experience out there with this girl?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6733181.htm?wn=1
-
08-22-21 14:30 #13755Banned Member

Posts: 9303 strikes and I'm out
I had a good provider but being a stupid ass cause me to lose her forever. That's 1 strike. If I lose Passion and my UTR girl, I'm done with this hobby. Damn sorry ass opioid dealers have messed these girls up for all of us.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:58 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 80Any one? Jessica or Sensual Summer?
Looking for feedback: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5880800.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:10 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 147Squirrel butt
It's strange cause I first saw her 2-3 years ago and she was clean as a whistle and that was during probably peak usage. And the way she gets all speedy like those types are normally clean freaks.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
And yeah, you could have made a whig out of that butt hair.
-
08-22-21 08:25 #13752Banned Member

Posts: 930Payton / Monica
When I saw Payton this past June, she was normal, coherent, and able to carry a conversation. Her apartment was clean. I must have saw her when she was at her best. We all know timing is everything in this game. Myself and a few others gave her a good review. It's sad that she has spiraled downward. I do feel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 08:03 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 7335I never met her. I am going off what most everybody else has been reporting. Perhaps she has cleaned up her act a little or maybe you caught her on a good day? The reports I saw was when she was in Charlotte. I haven't seen anything since she went to Huntersville. She had reviews on them now too but I am not a member so I can't read them. I only subscribe to those things for a short time to read the reviews then I cancel. As they say YMMV. There could be a lot of reason why you had a different experience than many others.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





